tuscl

Farting in the club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:48 AM
From a recent review:"Then she pulled my dick out and stroking me hard made me have to fart. I held it as long as I could and I ended up needing tissues to clean to the mess. Good thing shitter trucks have extra toylet paper." This example is pretty extreme but do you ever let em go in the club? I find that the loud music really comes in handy. We've all had dancers ask why were sitting there alone. I some times answer "I just farted and the smell hasn't cleared out yet".

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m going to take a guess and say that was one of MackTruck’s reviews. I’m quite a gassy guy (probably due to my distance running) - and I pass a good amount of gas at work. However, I don’t fart much in clubs. It’s very odd - as I fart everywhere - but not in clubs.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Two questions: Was the review written by crazyjoe? If not, did the reviewer appear to know the difference between farting and taking a shit? I'm certain crazyjoe knows the difference. Regardless, brilliant stuff! And more evidence that strip clubs need to install bidets! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You're obviously holding the gas in when you club Cashman1234. Just be careful because you might spontaneously combust if you hold it in too long! Remember: spontaneous human combustion = non-aces!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe maybe it’s due to the club offering a more satisfying release? I agree spontaneous human combustion is non-aces. Sadly - my office frowns on working without pants - and apparently masturbating at your desk is also not encouraged. Wtf?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Just because you're encouraged not to, doesn't mean you can't! Just close the door for a mid-morning office-jack.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You clearly need to find new employment Cashman1234! First thing I ask when I interview for a position is "can I do this without wearing pants?" If the answer is "no" then I'm out of there. After I jack off onto the receptionists face or into one of the plants in the lobby or wherever is most appropriate to jack off! That's the aces way to turn down a job! ;)
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    The real question is who approved the review?
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I rejected that review. It still made it through.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ shadowcat looking for a job yankee wankey Ron Jeremy. He want to know if you hiring
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I didnt see the review before it was published. Obviously fabricated but funny as shit!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - that’s a brilliant interview question! I think the google interview questions are intended to force interviewees to think before offering an answer. It would be impressive to see an interviewer deal with those questions. “Mind if I get comfortable?” Then you loosen your belt - drop your pants around your ankles - pull out some tissues - and start to wack your bag! Lol!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is no fake review. I seriously shot my pants because she pulled my dick so hard
  • TommyMoney
    6 years ago
    I have never in many years of strip clubbing; however, once, years ago, at Anthony's in South Hadley... a decent looking black chick was completely naked & spread-eagled on stage in front of me (pretty much face level), when all of a sudden she let one rip. Unfortunately, she didn't have the courtesy to be in sync with the 2/4 drumbeat of the song playing, and the sound was piercing & unmistakeable. She immediately apologized (profusely) for unintentionally blowing her own personal Category 5... but it was still a lil hard not to take it personal.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    The real secret of the "Shadowcat Seat" is it is up against the air intake for the A/C. Sucks those farts right away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion