tuscl

@BHF Challenge for Hot Instagram Girls

Monday, June 18, 2018 7:14 AM
Here is a small list of some girls I find hot on IG. I would pay for VIP any day from one of these girls. Some I know, most I don't. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] (got a handjob from this girl) [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] (I would buy coffee everyday from this girl if I could. Carlie is so hot! [view link] This one is for SJG. Cant leave him out [view link]

40 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don’t even drink coffee but I would start if I could see that on my way to work every morning.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow! Those links contain some amazing beauties. Each girl is gorgeous and has an incredibly tight body too! Only one girl with a large tattoo too. Those Russians are fucking hot!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Very impressive
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Very nice.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Most of them look good and all of them are hotter than those cartoon ass caricatures that guys post here.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A little less classy - but still a great ass! I’m still partial to NJ strippers - and clubs - [view link]
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    All beautiful but need some Asians in the line up.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I will add some Asians next time just for you wolf!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well done. [slow clap].
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'll just leave this here. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I agree most of them have nice faces. But every one of them is in the "no ass" category. And its not like any of them are in the very wide grey area between no ass and the "cartoon ass".(that a lot of people cant tell the difference). They all have flat, bony asses. I would guess 2 or 3 of them are beautiful enough to overlook their glaring lack of ass.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Ish, that account is private
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Thanks for taking it seriously. Most of them are really pretty, but chessmaster is right - they seem to be lacking something in the ass department. And the tits department, too. Don't get me wrong, I would still get a dance, but I'm usually looking for much bigger flotation devices. Anyone else want to post a link?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster... Damn it. Sorry. I followed her account quite some time ago, so I didn't remember that it was private. If you have IG, request to follow her. It's worth it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Or, go here: [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    That's exactly why I posted these girls and not others. Most of the girls being posted have balloon asses and huge tits. Some guys don't like that like me. I see big all the time with my wife. These girls and the ones I get dances from I love! That being said my CF at Bourbon has a nice large ass, just not fat and she has smaller boobs.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob said "I see big all the time with my wife." Ha! I knew it! That confirms my theory. In the other thread, I said "...And also older guys are much more likely to be already married to some middle-aged 300-pound meat wagon with five chins. So when the older guys go out mongering, they probably want someone who's very different from the Little Woman at home. They want a skinnier girl..." Not that you're old, or that your wife is fat, of course, but it does show that guys often want the opposite of what they have waiting for them at home.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't want to club with galiziabob. We would probably be fighting over some of the same girls.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Ok it's settled, not deal breakers, i'm not a fan of the tattoos but Phatboy has good taste in women.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99, Are those all the same girl? If so, she's pretty and she has nice tits. I'd do her.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    Or all three of them are pretty with nice tits. I'd do all three of them. Why not?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah the tats are a bit excessive but i like the hoes phatboy posted better than any of the op's.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like the first and fifth pics. (and the sixth.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    of the 3:50 post.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    @phatboy you can keep those girls. Flagooner and I will fight it out over the others haha. @bhf your right. My wife doesn't have multiple chins but she is 5'9, 200lbs. She was way skinnier when we were first married. Great woman I just am obsessed with skinnier fit tones girls ever since I started going to the clubs, which was only January. Before then it wasn't an obsession, just a casual preference.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I really don't mind tats, I think they're sexy. They complete the package, the looks, attitudes, everything
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Galiziabob's links all looked good, but wouldn't be my first choice in a club. I just love those giant tits and huge asses. Yet still, there is such a thing as too big of an ass. Like Blac Chyna, I hate the way her ass looks. She overdid it with the shots IMO. I also like Phatboy's links more. I can do without the tattoos, but if the body is nice and thick then the tats don't matter.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    galiziabob, I like your taste. But how do you verify ages on Instagram ? Some of them looked a little young. I don't want to go to jail !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm not attracted to Fatboy's girls.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Wish phatboy's girls didn't have the tats, but I like those pics.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob I see one of your links is for Rachel Cook. Good choice. Her try-on video is hot: [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Good one echo!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    One of my goals is to bang an Asian chick like her... [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    That's a good girl, damn!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Goal. Darn auto correct
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good stuff phatboy!
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Madison Beer [view link] Elisha Herbert and Renee Herbert [view link] [view link] Sommer Ray - shorter than I usually prefer but beautiful face [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Philipina girls are my weakness. That insta from Phatboy is fucking amazing! I could spend lots of time and money on her!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion