tuscl

Sharks review

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Guys, just to let y'all know second of two reviews is now published. Thanks Founder.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I saw it earlier I knew it was yours and I upvoted
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Thanks. Appreciated.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That sounds like paradise.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Beautiful European women willing to have sex with you for very little money. I doubt that would be of any interest to anyone here. ( Sarcasm alert . )
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nice!

If you can find any downside to visiting this/these clubs other than getting to Germany, what would it be?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Now if only there were flights across the Atlantic that cost significantly less than $1000....
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sounds like fun.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    @Meat72, cant think of any.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    FTS I’ve seen them as low as $600 but it seems the average when I looked (about 1-2 months out) was around 800 into Frankfurt. These usually included a connector to a big airport like DC, NY or Boston.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Is there a different time of the year where trans-Atlantic flights are cheaper ?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^Unfortunately, no. I've looked at flights throughout the year from Detroit to Frankfurt and was surprised how expensive they are. Looking at between $900 (rare) and upwards of $2,000-plus, averaging around $1,200, on main carriers (Delta, Lufthansa). There's some low-cost carrier I never heard of that connects in freaking Iceland for like $600-$800, I think. Driving 3 1/2 hours to Toronto and taking Air Canada is an option, but even that was $800-$900.
    Of course, then you're looking at hotel as well.
    I'll probably wait until I can tap into my retirement accounts in about six years before making this journey, but it's definitely on the bucket list.
    One more thing, I don't which groups are responsible for preventing legalized prostitution in the U.S., but I want to kick their leader in the ovaries.
  • Jasdoit
    6 years ago
    Fly to baltimore and get some cheap flights from WOw airlines.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Have you guys that have researched flights looked at going via NY and London?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe a tuscl fkk road trip. charter a plane.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    we could call it "the baller express."
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    or eskimo express.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion