tuscl

Why would a stripper who wants $$$ reject an obviously easy target?

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 4:26 PM
OK, I think this is a good question. Coz its something Ive never seen, with strippers, gold diggers, whatever. So say there is a guy. He's around her age, tall, muscular build, chicano tattoos, same background, likes the same shit, and he has money. He doesnt look like a nice guy or anything. Club security was kinda on him. I guess that turned her on or at least got her attention. She even asked him to scare some guy at the club who she thought was creepy. So for a month, they spend every day together, he buys her anything she wants, takes her anywhere she wants to go. By the end of the month, she quit working pretty much. They spent their days smoking weed and making love. Lots of talking, they pretty much knew everything about each other and accepted each other for even the most fucked up shit. There was not a single argument or disagreement, nothing but great times. He was cool with her job, didn't see it as a big deal. Then they both go out of town to visit family. Its the first time they're apart in a month. Before he went, she covered him with hickeys and took tons of selfies on his phone. She was extremely clingy before he left. Told him over and over again how no one has ever treated her so well, or felt what he does for her. By then, she was vulnerable, she would even blush when he'd tell her how beautiful she is... When they come back and she ignores him. Cuts off communication. Realistically. She could lead this guy on and have him just keep buying her shit because she knows he would. What would make a stripper give up on an arrangement like this? Could someone really fake those feelings for so long? Even if the feelings weren't real.... Why not just stay for the $$$?????

38 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    It sounds like the guy is a douchebag. Is he a friend of yours?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    IMO, few things turn a woman OFF more than an emotionally needy man. In your case, it’s probably your goddamn neediness. @K and others gave you that info in your other post. What can get her back? Probably the charm you lack. Else you’d just pick up the phone, coax her to answer, and talk your way out of it somehow. Instead of posting here. My 2 ¢.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    How is the guy needy if the girl is the one going through his phone, giving him hickeys constantly and hangs onto him like she's in the VIP room whenever a girl looks at him or comes near? She loved it when he would get all romantic and tell her how much he loved her, she encouraged it. They would lay there and hold each other and she'd love it. And someone so into money should love a needy guy if she wants to use him. I mean the whole point is to get a guy willing to spend.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah, you can't complain when the girls don't want to engage with you, or do what you want. SJG TJ Pic [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Between you and the girl is the best it gets. When the club is not interfering is the best you can hope for. Should never act like money buys girl, or like they sell sex or sex acts. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You didn’t like the response you got on your other thread, so you decide to post on it again? Do you really expect a different result? There’s a word for that.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You didn’t like the response you got on your other thread, so you decide to post on it again? Do you really expect a different result? There’s a word for that.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    This is a different question. We all know these girls are hustlers. If I were using someone, I'd want them as into me as possible.I don't get why one would give up having all of their needs met like that.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I didn’t have to read all of this to figure out that this is just a re-post of your previous thread. It is very hard to understand strippers in general. There is no use dwelling over a sudden change in behavior. The one thing that I know for sure is that strippers are first motivated by money. When you are in the club, she is acting all clingy because ever dollar you spend on another girl is a dollar she won’t get. She is playing on your big weakness, which is that you are conpletely into her. She is using it to her advantage because the end result will be that you will empty your wallet for her. But also, keep in mind, she is also a woman. Things probably got to the point where you were crossing a line she didn’t want you to cross. It is typical for women in general, not just strippers, to cut off communication with a guy that has proven to be too clingy. They do it for their own safety. My advice would be to let it go. Others may suggest going to a different club and finding a new favorite, but I think it would be a better idea to stay away from strip clubs and occupy your time with other things that will help get your mind off this situation.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I know my behavior on here seems clingy. But I really wasnt like that with her in person. She's the one who was clingy. She constantly needed physical contact, was all over my phone all the time, leaving hickeys and lipstick stains on me if I needed to do something without her. I was definitely attached to her but played it cool. She told me she wanted to be exclusive the first day we were together. How could someone like that think anyone is clingy? The situation is just plain weird. Theres no logic to it
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    With strippers, there is no logical explanation. It is something you just gave to accept and move on.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ something you just have to accept and move on
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Maybe she thought she was falling for the wrong guy, maybe she is missing her $ goals, maybe she is back in rehab, maybe she has a whale and he wants her exclusive, maybe her pimp gave her a beatdown and said get back to work, maybe she is waiting for the third trimester to give you the wonderful news... Who knows man? Even regular girls in traditional relationships can be flakey
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    She is just not that into you. If I were you I'd just leave it were it is .......... before she gets a restraining order.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Es verdad tu eres un payaso, pero que te vas hacer? Tienes un pito tan pequeño, and she let's us niggas up in there :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Kk stop me if you've heard this one... Two Mexican dudes walk into a bar, which is sorta dumb because after the first one did it you figured the 2nd one would have walked around it... LMAO
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    What do you call a Mexican stipper? Una mu'whore :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Why were there only 1,000 Mexicans fighting at the Alamo? Because they only had one car :)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bitches be crazy. Strippers be crazier.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is your situation, and you need to deal with it on your own. We can’t provide insights into what this girl was thinking. If you can’t think of anything else - and you can’t sleep - because of this girl - then go to her and get your answers. I’m sure it won’t be what you want to hear, but you’ll have an answer. None of us know you, and none of us know her. So our answers are speculation based on your description of what happened. You are going to pick each answer apart - and that’s fine - but you need to talk to this girl. I don’t think you will get her back, but you need answers.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Cash man is right. Just be prepared to have my answer the door when you show up with a used condom hanging on my 12 inch DICK
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    These girls aren't logical, get over it. You'll find another eventually.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Looks like we have another fish sticks
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This is such an incredibly specific hypothetical question that it's not even worth answering. Also, you're a troll.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Are you in Vegas? If so, there’s so many more beautiful women out there, stop getting caught up over one girl.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Again? The simple answer is that she's not into you. Whatever mental gymnastics you keep trying to go through, that much is clear or she would have come back. Really that's all you need to know - the rest is just clingy butt hurt nonsense But not only is obsessing about the "why" of it pointless, but it is also futile. Maybe you became more trouble than you were worth? Maybe you started to freak her out? Maybe she has an SO elsewhere? Maybe she just got bored with you? Maybe she took as much from you ans she thought she was going to get? Who the fuck knows? We weren't there, so we don't know all of the minutiae that went on between the two of you. But given the way you are fixating over this, it sounds like she made the right call. How could she fake those emotions? Simple - she is a stripper. Strippers make a living off of faking emotions in order to get paid. If she was the Martha Homemaker type, she wouldn't be stripping in the first place. Guys without much experience with clubs struggle to imagine how another human being can fake these emotions so well, but most eventually learn, sometimes the hard way (like you).
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    She is into me, I did the most fucked up thing, fucked her friend and she got in touch hours later and is all over me again...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    To answer the titular question, some things just aren’t worth the money. If the “easy” mark is a clingy, arrogant douchebag who spouts “woe is me” whinges all over the place, I can see that not being worth the hassle.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PhatBot you’re full of shit, go someplace else I’d suggest Stripper Web but you’d probably get Menstrual cramps.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im not full of shit. Not everyone lives some ideal suburban lifestyle.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So, is it good that she’s interested in you again? If you are needy - and she’s attracted to guys who fuck her friends - what could possibly go wrong?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If you are needy - and she’s attracted to guys who fuck her friends - what could possibly go wrong? She could have seen TUSCL open on his phone because there isn't a night mode yet, create a user account here and then start offering guys Skype sessions and to meet up in Austin.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You may or may not get it all to go the way you want with a particular girl. But the most common primary mistake is to assume that it is all about money, and that that is the girl's primary motivation. If you treat them that way, the going will be justifiably tough. SJG
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Why would a stripper who wants $$$ reject an obviously easy target? Answer: I did the most fucked up thing, fucked her friend. So I guess we the OP wasn't asking for help but posting a riddle? Well riddle me this What do you get when you cross a Mexican that don't speak no Spanish, obviously suffering from a small penis complex, who like to post riddles that seem like questions? PhishBoyStick 2.0
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    And then you gave her the AIDS right because you're Mexican and Mexicans have AIDS
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Lol I love this site... the OP made it seem like he's the ultimate customer or PL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ppwh - I still think Nicole is a dude - who wants to show off his junk on Skype. Aside from that - I would agree with you. And GACA posted the harsh truth about the needy mess who keeps posting to get his feelings validated by a bunch of disgruntled perverts.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I said neither of us is very wholesome. We're both fucked up in our own ways, its one of the things we bonded over. We accept each other. And love is stronger than pride.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion