tuscl

Dancer question

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Monday, May 28, 2018 9:33 PM
Why is it that when a dancer is goving me a hand job she is telling me I am a naughty boy. When I call her a naughty girl she gets pissed off...@$!# wtf?

9 comments

• exxotica
    6 years ago
    Find a dancer that's cool with dirty talk..problem solved
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I prefer the filthy dancers - and they don’t mind being called dirty - or filthy - or anything! Did you find one of those high class lot lizards? I’ve never found any of those types yet!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Huh. This is almost a serious question. MackTruck must have posted from the wrong account.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It could provide for a useful discussion. There probably are dancers who will talk dirty to a customer - but who might object to it when the customer talks dirty to them. I’m guessing MackTruck didn’t just call her a dirty girl. But maybe he’s more of a gentleman?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    GHS?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was thinking GLLS - Golden Lot Lizard Syndrome - lol! Those lot lizards like the truckers with the good party favors. So I doubt a lot lizard would care what a guy called her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I always took it as when I stripper says “you’re being naughty” it means a hand, mouth or penis is sliding too far and she’s telling you in a nice way.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Then what do they mean when they call you 'you are a bad boy"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sitting with you is when it is easiest to start a front room makeout session. And for our OP, what happened to: [view link] Looks like it must have been Lot Lizard Central [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Led Zeppelin 1, 1969 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion