tuscl

The dancer that never fails you aka old reliable

laplap1974
Maryland
Monday, May 28, 2018 8:53 PM
If you been to a strip club or have gone to strip clubs enough you eventually will come into contact with dancers that regardless of how much you don't want to deal with them you end up going back to them for dances because they never fail. There is one in Ebony Inn. Won't say her name but lets just say she is relatively tall, brown skinned, no nonsense doesn't have the ghetto booty but very chesty and a vet, down personality. I try avoiding her because every time I get a dance from her I'm pretty much spent afterwards or end up going home. There is also another one at the same establishment whom use to dance at Sinsayionals. This one is tall also but she is a thickish brick house and looks latino with native american I think . She use to be the one but getting lap dances from her now is not fun anymore , I think because she grinds now and feels much more rough. Do any of ya'll have "go to" dancers that give you no problems or if all else fails she is your "bail out" dancer

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm very big into variety and don't like repeating with the same dancer(s) every time I hit a particular club. There are some girls I know will deliver and sometimes I seek them out but most of the time I prefer to meet new dancers or dancers I know but have not been with in a good while
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I got this problems in the omaha truck stop I go to. There is that one dam lot lizzard. She dark skinned with blonde hair and she weighs 300 pounds
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    With som dam big titrys
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Tittys
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I cum in her pussy and it cums out her mouth i cum so hard
  • standupguy81
    6 years ago
    Nothing like an old reliable that you actually like and are attracted to. Reminds me of an old Lexus LS400. Her best years are behind her, shes unappreciated but can get you to where you're time after time. Ive had quite a few.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I had something all wrote out, but I thought it was too wordy and got rid of it. In the end, I think every club I go to has had one, and it's always the girl who sticks around forever.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I enjoy the old reliable types. I’ve found a few locally who offer a full menu of filth. It’s a pleasure to work them hard - like a whore. I’m not a guy who is looking for a beauty. Give me a filthy hole - that’s always open - and I’m good.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ When you say "that's always open" do you mean available or that it has been so abused that it is so loose that it is permanently gaping?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - ideally it’s both - but always available is most important.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If a dancer leaves stains on each chair she sits on - that’s a good sign for me! A leaky hole means less work to get in...
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    What’s even better is when the never fail dancer is a 9!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Meat72 - true. I think you’d call her a sure thing? Old reliable has the sound of an old car that never stops running. A sure thing sounds more like a 9.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yes. ^^^ I also would refer to her as the “Go to” dancer. She is the first option to go to.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "The Sure Thing" 80's movie with John Cusack and Anthony Edwards. Nicolette Sheridan was title character and she was sexy as hell in that movie.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ well said. That’s a good reference for a hot 9.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - exactly! That was a good 80’s movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion