tuscl

Food at the SC....

Saturday, May 26, 2018 10:10 PM
Remember that Chris Rock joke: "You know those guys that eat at the strip club? Eat the buffet? How the fuck could you eat on a nasty-ass strip club? What? Are you that hungry? Motherfucker, go to Mickey D's or some shit! Not even Rwandan refugees won't eat that shit! At a damn strip club! Titties and Tater Tots don't mix!" Fellas, what are your experiences with SC cuisine??? Do you indulge??.. Is the quality worth the price???.

23 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    The food and beverages I have had at clubs have been middling to good. The price has been average, and I have had yet to experience indigestion or food poisoning. I once read on one of the discussions on this website that eating food with a dancer can be a great way to spend time with her for cheap, since you get to talk to her for the duration that you are eating and you only have to pay for the food.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I'd avoid the food at the lowscale places. Your mileage will vary with the midscale and upscale places but they're usually decent. If one of the SCs offer a buffet, I would think they're alright as long as you're one of the first to grab the food
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    I love strip club nachos!!!!!
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    Several clubs I have visited have great food and prices, daily specials and a buffet One in Baltimore and in Jacksonville.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the food at bare elegance is good. so is the view.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some upscale clubs have good food worth eating but IME it's usually meh to bad in most clubs and often overpriced like the alcohol . I avoid eating at the SC, prefer to eat bf or after hitting the club - will only eat at the club if it's a very long visit and I really get hungry. A SC is not a restaurant thus I don't trust their kitchen nor the people they hire to prepare the food.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The upscale clubs I regularly visit have good food. Their kitchens have to be inspected like any restaurant, and I would prefer the strip clubs to a nasty place like McDonald's. The strippers are not the ones preparing or serving the food.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I think food is one unnecessary expense when going to a strip club, but could be justified if you are traveling and would have to order food at a restaurant anyway. One of these days I will order a meal at a strip club, if only just to say I’ve eaten at a strip club. The main reason I don’t is because I can prepare a similar meal at home before going to a club for only half the price.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    I’ve eaten at three clubs in the Baltimore area. Two are pretty good, on par with what you’d get at an independent lunch grill. The third has approached what you’d find at a sit-down restraunt. (Although I don’t think they’re still performing at that level today. Haven’t been for a couple of years for other reasons.). All much better than McDonalds. A couple other SCs will heat a frozen personal pizza for you, but I don’t bother eating at those places.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There used to be an issue with finding hairs in the tacos, but that hasn't been an issue for years.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^were they pubic hairs ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ If so I’ll assume they were from that manscaping thread. lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Try the SC pink tacos and bearded clams.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    The strip club restaurants in columbus area have had many citations from the health inspectors. Serving expired food, etc.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've eaten at a few places, mostly upper end ones and a one or two middle of the road places. Places like Tootsies & Rachels have separate areas that are basically restaurants. I've found prices to be reasonable or maybe a tad high for the quality. I buy food for strippers pretty regularly, at all sorts of places. They never seem to have an issue. But at the lower end places you gotta remember what these girls are willing to put in their mouths, so its not exactly a ringing endorsement.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’ve triedHiliters lobster and steak. The worst I’ve ever had. Chewy like bubble gum and like eating an inter tube for the lobster. I heard they get all the frozen leftovers that local restaurants won’t buy.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I eat at the clubs I frequent but I tend to stay away from the dives.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I tend to prefer clubbing at the dives.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The upper tier clubs here in Detroit have decent to pretty good restraunt quality food. Some mid tiers are what I would call adequate but nothing I would go out of my way for. I would never eat at the dives. The one time I went to Bogarts on a whim I felt like it would be more hygenic to eat off the floor at Mcdonalds than eat there. Treasures in Las Vegas had a good steakhouse and my favorite strip club for food was Rachels in WPB Florida. Food+booze+pussy is the kind of debauchery I enjoy.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Foxy Lady in Brockton MA is the rear half of a restaurant and they share the kitchen. They used to have a free Friday Buffet but I'm not sure if they still do Other food is good.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never eaten club food. I’m not hungry or drunk enough to decide to get a strip club meal. I tend to patronize filthy NJ clubs - and some don’t have kitchens. You can buy a bag of chips at the bar - but that’s it.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    In my early infrequent clubbing visits I wouldnt even consider eating in a SC and couldn't understand why anyone would. Over the last few years , I have partaken in the buffet that my local SC has put out from time to time. I see the dancers order food from their kitchen all the [view link] I don't find it strange to eat in a SC though I have never ordered food. Though at other clubs I've been too I would probably pass on any food based on the perceived cleanliness or the lack of.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Like sshrfrsky, in the first years I SCed, the thought of eating at the club was positively nauseating. The change happened when I switched to higher end clubs, and carefully watched as the manager, bouncers, strippers, and even the cooks came out at all ate from the buffet. I figured if they were diddling with the food, *someone* would have noticed. I tried the buffet and it was surprisingly good considering it was a strip club buffet. And the food was downright good when I ordered off the menu. Now, of course, not only do I eat at the club regularly, but for those of us who like to hang out with the stripper for a long time, it's the #1 best value in the club... I can easily get an hour of hanging-out time for the cost of splitting a $15 chicken club. Plus it keeps the girls from getting so drunk, since I will be plying them with drinks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion