Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Message via SA...

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

HER: "Hi. I'm a huge fat woman and I have no limits. I want dick all the time. Let's talk about our arrangement. [phone number]

ISHMAEL: "So, that's not going to happen. But I am curious how you actually do with that opening message."

HER: "If you're into it I wouldn't be able to fit you in (lol) for another 3 weeks."

ISHMAEL: "Well, bless your deeply-buried heart. Good luck and safe travels."

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Is she an AA Papi is salivating;)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No. Not Papi mode. She's gigantic.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

LOL! Love the random shitty opening lines on SA

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That site sounds amusing.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Lol.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

It has it's own brand of unintentional levity.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

I got one yesterday that said “name and number, I witing”...spelled like that.

I replied “how about you tell me about yourself first”

She came back with “number”

That was it LOL

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

For some, it's a volume game.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seems there's a fan-base for every ry

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ every type - there are so-called chubby-chasers out there

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yup. Had a similar one, though not much beyond overweight. Starter with “I’m a slut. Fuck any hole you want.”

I have to wonder how many of that type are cat-fishing for laughs though.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

It's certainly a possibility. I suspect mine was legit, but I'm not curious enough to confirm that one way or another.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ishmael, the white whale is hunting you.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I knew that joke would land eventually. It was just a matter of who got there first.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Wow ... Just Wow.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Ishmael, the white whale is hunting you."

Starbuck says "white whale woman = not brilliant!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement