tuscl

What do you talk about with girls in Tijuana?

Friday, May 25, 2018 8:52 AM
Reading reviews of Hong Kong Gentlemens Club, I see many go into detail about pricing or the actual services received but rarely do I read a review where topics of conversation is mentioned. I’m curious about what conversation topics people would recommend with the ladies at Hong Kong. Sports? Politics? Is talking about family and personal life taboo? I’m someone who enjoys getting to know a girl a bit first. Do you guys enjoy conversing with the girls? Are you a strictly down-to-business negotiations guy? Do you like spending a couple of hours shooting the stuff? Somewhere in between? I have been studying Spanish for the past month, and I now have the fluency of a kindergartner. I tried the Google Translate smartphone app for Spanish, and so far it seems to work fantastic so an actual, sustained conversation may be feasible. If possible, I would like to put it into use. Thank you for your replies.

21 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    While tuscl may have the least funny, most banal trolls I have ever been subject to, I have to say that mamisan makes me laugh. Hold my reservation Mamisan, Subraman is coming for his yanky wanky!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ At mamaisans place the won ton soup is the best deal in the house, I mean you get those girls slurping soup with you for hours. ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Soup of day - cream of sum yung boy.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Talk?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    ask them how long they work there before moving on to the donkey shows?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I have just let the conversations flow naturally. If you find the right girl it's awesome. Just like here in the states when talking to a stripper. For the girls who don't speak a lot of English I use Google translate and it works out the same. We have talked about family, kids, Mexico, travel, some have shown me a bunch of pics in their phone which gets different conversations going about likes and dislikes etc. If the girl doesn't speak English but is hot and your ready for upstairs, then keep it simple and get your rocks off. But my 2 favorites at HK I have great conversations with. One of the girls were Ears a mask because her parents are Christian's and she doesn't want to be caught in the club by friends or family or church people who might be in the club. That was a deep conversation with her. It was good. Some are going to school so you can chat about that. Just like in the states......
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    EchoP, you just have to learn how to talk to girls, period. They like to know about a guy, even though in a strip club they have learned not to ask. Seems like in TJ they do more DFKing to substitute for talking. Talk would be more important if you are going to keep a girl with you beyond the first round. Then in effect you are entertaining her, during the in-between times. You need to learn how to do this will always just being yourself. SJG
  • bkkruined
    6 years ago
    Typical converstaion with a "dancer" in TJ. I would ask "How's my cock taste?". She would respond "hmmm hmmm hmmm.". What more really needs to be said?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think it depends on how much time you want to be spending with her, and if you want to be continuing to see her on future visits. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I think my conversations centered on : - this is how I like my dick stroked - how much is arriba - do you use a condom on the BJ - do you have a friend for the 3-some
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ If you simply got a fleshlight you wouldn't even need to say that much. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I’m sure you tell yourself that each night before you cry yourself to sleep realizing you haven’t had sex with a concious woman since 1998.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    So Goats and a flashlight feel the void? Awesome SJG.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob Thank you for sharing your experiences. People are pretty interesting to me, and learning more about a girl is almost like foreplay for me. @ san_jose_guy How did you learn to speak with women, and do you have any resources to recommend?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    practical conversation is definitely based on your ability to communicate. fluent spanish is a huge plus. and chemistry. personally spanish is a HUGE problem for me... so i rely on chemistry.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Low mileage strip clubs, as there is more talking time and the costs are lower. Come to Sunnyvale CA and its two remaining bikini bars. You can flirt with waitresses, to a point. You can hit on girls in lots of situations. Most of all just think, "What is it that I want them to know right off, without them having to ask, and how can I entertain them, surprise them." You can hit on girls in indoor shopping malls, you just need to be careful so that they don't perceive you as following them around. Audacity they admire, but not creepyness. And I don't go along with the PUA Alpha Male doctrines. A confident man who has worldly power does not need to posture like that. You just have to think the scenarios through before hand, know what you are going to say first off. She has to know why you are there in that place at that time. They don't like girl chasers and they are viscerally revolted by jobless men. So she has to know why you are there and why you are not at work. The ways that women judge men are completely unfair and dehumanizing. Their feminine empathy only goes so far as the approach path to their pussies. But if you are really going to be hitting on civvies then you'll be getting more phone numbers and lining up more car keys and wallet dates than you could possibly imagine, hard to keep the girls names and faces straight. Easier to get to instant FS in P4P venues. And poor Shailynn, 3 hours each way in his mom's mini-van to the rehearsals for the West Texas Christian Glee Club. Nothing to do except use his cell phone to post on this forum. SJG Even though sometimes Tijuana Tim wins: "Los Gallos Me Dan Dinero, Las Mujeres Me Lo Quitan" "The Roosters give me money, the women take it away" [view link] [view link] Erik Satie - 6 Gnossiennes, for Piano with sheet music, like I've always said, 3 parts [view link]
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    EchoPapa since you are somewhat new around here this is the best advice I can give you: DO NOT listen to any advice SJG gives you. There are many others here who will tell you the same thing. He has never been to TJ, he hasn't been to strip clubs in a very long time, and frankly, he's......not all there. All he does is read of other people's experiences and accounts and repeatedly post about them over and over. Mainly he recalls the accounts of others who spoke of his of his #1 preferred activity, DFK in the front room. If you've skimmed his lengthy posts surely you've noticed this pattern. EchoPapa you've already planned a trip to TJ so you're already way ahead of SJG as far as I'm concerned. He just repeatedly posts that in the future he plans to visit, but he's been saying that for the last three years. Yet he'll try to give you all the advice in the world, mainly stirring it towards DFK in the front room. He'll make no mention of language barriers like other experienced posters, because he hasn't been there.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ EchoPapa, don't worry, you're way to smart to need to listen to TFP. SJG
  • Bigperrodog
    6 years ago
    Some ladies are open to talk about just aboutf anything. After a few moments of chit chat. As ask them to tell me about them. Where are they from. You can take it from there. I meet a lady who was studying to become a lawyer. Yes that's true a law student. She became my regular. She invited me to her graduation and yes , I did attend her graduation.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!! And Bigperrodog probably doesn't see his girls as just fleshlights. SJG
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Thank you everyone for your responses. @ Bigperrodog That’s a pretty cool story. I read once about another dancer in Tijuana who was able to save her earnings after a year and open up her own restaurant. I wonder how many of these women take what they make and are able to turn it into better opportunities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion