• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Ask Papi. I Think he does it. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There are reviews?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You could easily survey the recent reviews for the clubs in your area, plus any other areas you plan to visit soon. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It wouldn't take long at all to read SJG's reviews.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But there is far more to SJG than meets the eyes> SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you take out Papi’s reviews not too long ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If clubs were like the TJ HK Bar, then reviews would be totally unnecessary. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Clubs which need to be reviewed, and buying dances, LOL. Sure it the laws which create this. But the laws are not the only problem. There are ways around the laws. The problem is as much what goes on in guys heads, really just marks looking to be separated from their money. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "But there is far more to SJG than meets the eyes>" You mean you're a bigger creep than we already know you are?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have to concede, TheeOSU is a far better man than I. He was smart enough to have never married. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "How long would it take To read every review on tuscl?" About half the time it would take to read the creep's self indulgent spam.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I don't have a clue but I look forward to you providing us that intel chessmaster
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Too long! TUSCL is a brilliant diversion and useful for travel. I know you're not being serious but reading every review would be kind of SAD! ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This is one of those 'angels dancing on the head of a pin' questions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion