tuscl

My fave pic of myself on imgur.dont open if u dont want 2 see

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:31 AM

63 comments

• Pic itself is shitty but i still look fine as hell sooooo
  • Also forgot to share this one [view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I love imgur trolls. Scroll down on the comments of the photos. Fucking hillarious!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You look great. Sexy body - sexy dark hair too.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    iPotato..... I laughed out loud... Nictrole: Get urself a better phone.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The imgur comments are pure comedy - lol!
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    that almost have 2 whole pixels in the picture. DAMN GIRL, FOCUS!
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    second link doesn't work, btw
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah when you post a photo of a photo that’s of a photo it’s gonna get more fuzzy. Obvious troll. Obvious fake photo. Sadly we’ll never have a law school stripper on here to offer up legal advice.
  • Yeah my andorid sucks. Thx ppl
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Larry Fishsticks will buy you a new iPhone X if you say you’re his girlfriend.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Funny, my 3 year old andorid takes exellent photos.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I guess you took the photos down? It says couldn't find picture. Sucks, I really wanted to see those comments.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    25 actually called this one right away.
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    Troll
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    No pic there.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Sadly we'll never have a law school stripper on here offer up legal advice" That is so funny. You claimed you never gave me a 10 questions list because you claim to already know a lot about me... either that is false, or you made the above statement to try to get under my skin. FYI I know the law better than almost anyone here (including one of the "lawyers," and am well connected with many lawyers, so contrary to that statement, we have a stripper here who can give legal advice. And it's me.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ To be fair to whoever said that, I wouldn't want legal advice from anyone that has not passed the bar exam. Perhaps strike a casual conversation on the law but nothing more than that. I do see your value and what you bring to the table but I'll just leave it at that. I think to patronize you would be a disservice as I'm not the patronizing type
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I said I can give legal advice after I said I was well-connected with many lawyers. I myself have not yet taken the bar exam, nor have I been sworn in, obviously. While my legal advice will always be good, I won't consider it true "Legal Advice" until I have taken the bar and officially been sworn in as an attorney. My point was, I know a lot of great attorneys. One of them I communicate with nearly every day, because I work for/with him. My comment was in response to Shailynn saying "we'll never have a law school stripper here" ...he can deny it now, which he will, but that was a dig at me because I've talking about law school here for years. Not to mention he's claimed to already know me so well but can't get facts straight, so I almost regret even sharing my academic plans here because lame guys will always want to poke at me. I will stop talking about my career plans because men who are bitter like to use them against me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nina best to be sure your malpractice is up to date, or you could just claim Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. that should be the equivalent of calling “No Homo” ;)
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ Unless it's your dream career, it's more difficult to find good pay as a lawyer these days. You're essentially paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a dating service (i.e law school). I'll also note that some paralegals make more money than some lawyers. I agree that we have some of those "lame guys" around here but again to be fair-- if you've been talking about going to school for years around here and still haven't enrolled yourself, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm assuming you're by no means a young dancer and somewhere in the late 20s-early 30s. I don't know why you have to put any stock in what some other user has to say about you. It's not like he/she is someone you know personally or anything. I do not regret reading about one's academic plans around here as long as it is genuine. I do find it interesting to read about
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    That is in reference to NinaBambina's comment
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In response to some of Nina's comments... "we have a stripper here who can give legal advice. And it's me." Free legal advice is worth exactly what you pay for it. "...lame guys will always want to poke at me. " No, they just want to poke you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I know you guys like to give Nina crap, but she’s real. Nicole is a troll. Or she’s incredibly pathetic and lame, and has to get her jollies trying to be cute for “older guys,” online, which it so not the type who’d turn any of you on. Least Nina doesn’t have to be all fake cute.
  • Lmao why are old men who are alresdy done with their careers discussing law school when i never brought it up. I only brought up my article to discuss the relevance of my question relating to strippers that i wanted to further learn about.why yall turning this into a law school forum lmao what the fuck
  • [view link] Here is other link for the dude who asked.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks bj99 :)
  • Also i didnt bring up my article to discuss it, i only mentioned the topic to show what made me think of asking the question in the first place.stop taking it further than u need to.lmao omg wtf
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    Why am I not able to see any of the [view link] pics? Others have said they couldn't see them, but some of you have. This is the message I'm getting: Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn. Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all. If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!
  • Honestly thats weird [view link] keeps on preventing me from seeing them as well except once in a while so idk whats goin on
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Unless it's your dream career, it's more difficult to find good pay as a lawyer these days. You're essentially paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for a dating service (i.e law school)." OMG so many guys here have tried to lecture me on my educational/career path it's hilarious. I'm the one who's done the legwork talking to people in this field, and my academic advisors, etc. I will make good money as a lawyer because I'm pursuing corporate law, which is lucrative, and have already networked with people and gotten job offers as an attorney, pending my passing of the bar after I finish law school. Also plan on graduating in the top 5-10% of my class. Paralegal make more than attorneys? That's funny, I am actually a paralegal right now. Plus, I plan to marry a multimillionaire anyway. He'll either help finance my own law firm, or I'll barely have to work at all and really just practice law to help family and friends. Law is something I know I am good at and will be good at. I'd also love to have graduate degree(s), so there you go.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’ve never tried to lecture you about your career choice and I wouldn’t, I merely pointed out you’d best have your malpractice insurance paid up and in full force before you give any legal advice. I wish you good luck that’s all.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^ Example of one of those dancers with thin skin.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^flag Nina has her good points too, she’s young she’s gotten smarter but you’re right she can be thin skinned sometimes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't always agree with Nina, but she carries on a cogent debate / conversation. She's also on-topic more often than not (and more often than a few veteran users...). With a lot of strippers, conversation can be a struggle; a bit of a polite but clumsy ceremony before moving things towards a dance. I suspect that I'd actually enjoy chatting with either Nina and BJ, even in disagreement over certain topics.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    "we'll never have a law school stripper here" Nina, are you currently in law school?
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I think my response was reasonable, NinaBambina, yet you took it to whole different direction. It screams the "i" word. I have not and will not patronize any of the people on this board. I look forward to you marrying a multimillionaire. Please do not forget about us
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t always agree with Nina either but she’s straightforward and clear about what she thinks. I enjoy having a variety of stripper personalities on here and I think she deserves credit for being bold and for not always fitting our expectations of what we may want a stripper be like. Bj99 has a different personality but also makes her own mold and I like that too. I’m not making this comment to disagree with what anyone has said but to put my perspective out there on what I enjoy about the strippers who frequently contribute here. They shouldn’t get any free passes and they are as much subject to being challenged as anyone. However, I do like the independence and assertiveness that they show.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ we should to get free passes for putting up w you pathetic losers on the regular :P
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I do agree with most of everyone's sentiments on NinaBambina. I do find her insight and contributions worthy of being read
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "^^ Example of one of those dancers with thin skin." Lmao flagooner please explain how I am thin skinned. Because I express myself and don't back down? Because I make great money when I work? Please specify how thin my skin is when quite clearly it's thicker than yours.
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    ^^ funny. I’m not thin skinned. How dare you! I never! You’re thin skinned.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Your response to my comment is a pretty good example.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or were you just being facetious?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love." Brilliant catchphrase/tagline EzilyConfuzd!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, and Nina, yes I am a bit thin skinned too. My wife calls me on it, but it generally shows itself with people with whom I care about their opinions. Not with a group on an anonymous discussion board, 98% of which I have no chance or desire to ever meet in real life.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Bj99 said: "we should to get free passes for putting up w you pathetic losers on the regular :P" You wouldn't keep coming back if you didn't love us, at least a little bit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She's actually right. I can see why a dancer may not want to write reviews and divulge where they live. There are quite a few of us creeps that post on the board, not to mention the lurkers. Plus I do think dancer involvement in these discussions does promote more activity and higher membership.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not to mention that I laugh a lot when I see some of these guys make total asses out of themselves kissing up to the dancers that do post
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You guys can call me thin-skinned all you want as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that I'm actually a smart, confident girl who happens to be a stripper. You don't know me in real life and any of you who've engaged in arguments with me here have gotten eviscerated by me. You're the ones with thin skin here, getting your panties in a bunch over me, a stripper in my damn 20s. And if so many of YOU weren't thin skinned, I wouldn't have had to partake in those arguments. God forbid a stripper stand up for herself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Easy girl nobody is picking on you, you need to approach some of this stuff, with a sense of humor.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That might require a bit thicker skin.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25 Those guys that kiss up to the dancers are soooo pathetic. ;-)
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I think you two should just kiss and make up. I can't deal with reading nonsensical arguments
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^ ; ))
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, you just asked me a question. In your defense of why you never asked me a 10 questions like you do for everyone else, you said you didn't do one for me because you already know everything about me you that you need to know. So why are you asking me a question, now? I thought you already knew everything about me (as unsettling as that is to hear from someone on a message board). Also at this point, when I've had so many guys here try to come at me or dissect my education and even try to find out what schools I've gone to, it's getting to the point where it is creepy and I don't need any stalkers from here. That's why I don't tell guys my work schedule or what kind of car I drive.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I would do terribly against those 10 year olds in the spelling bees. I always thought it was disect, not dissect.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well you were wrong lol. It's "dissect." I knew how to spell that when I was 10, so I guess you probably would have lost to the youngins.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Um, yeah, that's kinda what I said.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know exactly what you said.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey Nina, are you also a ballerina? you’ve managed to artfully dance around my direct question. Um, bye Felicia
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You already claimed you knew everything about me that needed to be known, so why don't you tell me what law school I attend? You know everything about me so tell me, and everyone else, what law school do I attend? Do you want to know my lsat score, too? It'll make you choke so I will share you that.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Spare*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion