tuscl

Looking for a girlfriend in the strip club

larryfisherman
California
Friday, May 18, 2018 6:11 AM
Most of us have done it at one point, or will in the future. There will be countless threads in the future asking if it’s all right to date a stripper.

My question is why do we try to do it? Why do we think we can turn a hoe into a housewife?

We can’t find a girlfriend in the real world or we’re lonely?
We get mesmerized by a stripper’s body and start thinking with our dick instead of our brain?
Rappers and athletes date them, so we think it isn’t so bad to date them?
It’s a sign that we’re going to the strip club too much?
Other?

Thoughts?

40 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    You're a fucking moron.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Define date......

Putting aside the velvet touch of flagooner for a moment if you are trying to be "captain save a hoe" you might as well put your hand on a hot stove repeatedly and wonder why your hand hurts.

I dated (meaning no money exchanged hands) a girl off and on for a couple of years --she became a stripper after one of our breakups and during the times we got back together she quit stripping. It was still a nightmare at times. And she got far worse once she had her first stint of being a stripper. After the second time she went further down the rabbit hole.

I see strippers OTC and they can be fun. We have a good time and I treat each person regardless of what they do for a living as an individual in a large part on how they treat me and how I see them interact with people in general, but I don't look to date strippers. For one thing I see the guys that do and in general they either work in the same club......or they fit what others including myself have stated on here before....a parasite living off the girl.

How many rappers and athletes date a stripper exclusively? A very, very ( did I say very) small percentage if any.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Pour lye onto your hand, watch the skin bubble and burn, wash it away with vinegar. Look at it next time you ask this question and remember it was still a better idea then dating a stripper"
    -- Bullwinkle (October 9, 2014)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Fishsticks $100 you’d still be a virgin if it wasn’t for strippers. That’s why you want to date one.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    43 years of strip clubbing 0 years of thinking of asking one out.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, I wasn’t *looking*, but I found one. I think it’s the bareback sex. Something about fluids mixing gets certain hormones popping.

Now if I could only convince my wife to let her come live with us.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    in my opinion, most men tend to believe the only way into a woman's pants is by making her your GF. That goes for both civie and strippers. looking deeper into the subject; if you were having sex with her on your terms/demand i dont think you would want to make her your GF. Men tend to believe that by adding a label, GF/WIFE come certain rights as her fucking you on command.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    You assert that most of us have or will look for a girlfriend in a strip club. I don’t agree.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If I want pizza - I go to a pizza place.

If I want a drink - I go to a bar.

If I want a girlfriend - I don’t go to a strip club.

Don’t be the guy who changes the don’t into a do! It’s stooopid - and painful - and never leads to good.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ juice gets his pizza at Circle K. Does that count?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Maybe it's because it's a hot body female without sky high expectations?

Most of us will assume a girl who is stripping didn't have to many other options to take care of herself. Usually this will be the case with girls who were raised in poverty, come from abusive households, and who hold a pretty negative self image. We assume they don't expect much out of life so they get it where they can.

If a girl is well adjusted and hot good luck getting her to compromise herself or expectations, she'll have a very extremely low tolerance for failure weaknesses and other bullshit, and she might even be high maintenance. A lot to out up with for a fine piece of ass.

On the other hand, stippers.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @Huntsman- I meant a lot, I accidentally put most.

For me at the time I wasn’t doing well with civilians, and I saw these hot bodied strippers, and I would try to rationalize dating a stripper.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    @L1oydSchoene That is some funny shit.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Here's a picture of me and my stripper girlfriend.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anna-nicole-…
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago

@L1oydSchoene That is some funny shit.

I was thinking more a case of LSD than sh*t.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's mainly two types of guys:

1. Newbies who haven't sorted out the border between fantasy and reality in a SC.

2. Guys who know better, but are simply not emotionally / mentally cut out for strip clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - is the Circle K - a truck stop?

You can get your oil changed - and pick up a pizza? That’s fucked up!
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy- not exclusively, but a lot of rappers date strippers. Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Cardi B, Cyn Santana come to mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Depends upon what kind of a GF you want. Those which dance in strip clubs will be tempered somewhat differently.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    What an idiot.

Look the hustle with strippers is they act emotionally easy. That’s the hustle. They avoid uncomfortable or sensitive topics unlike SOs.

Some guys, a stripper is just about the hottest girl who paid the guy attention of god knows how long, because they’re retards.

Fishstix back pedals when pushed or when his post doesn’t match Tuscl consensus. The guy just seems Douche-y that way. Maybe if he stood up for something other than blandness he wouldn’t have these problems.

I know he doesn’t read my posts or has me on ignore and removed his trust.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ I totally disagree.

My first time in a strip club engaging with a dancer: "Sorry, *I* don't go out with customers."

Then a few minutes later when she realizes that I was treating her like an ordinary girl and not suggesting P4P, she becomes apologetic. Then the next night I come home from work late, and there it is, her voice on my mechanical answering machine.

Most of the women who dance in strip clubs are very emotionally available.

One thing though, if you have a sex worker for an SO, she will not be sexually faithful. With my ex wife, the last thing she would do is be sexually unfaithful. But with a sex worker, it is the first thing she will do. So unless you want life to be nasty, brutish, and short, you have to learn to give up trying to control that which you cannot. You don't own her pussy.

And Larryfisherman, though still very young, he is a very nice guy.

And also when dealing with a woman in any kind of P4P situation, the first thing you want to do is start getting her off of script.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said: "... her voice on my mechanical answering machine."

The rest of the story: "...so I put on my Member's Only jacket, fluffed my mullet, and rode my Huffy bike back to the club. Her message was actually that I'm creepy as fuck and she never wanted me near her again. She hit me with her Walkman and gave me a mild concussion. Someday, I'll pump loads into her all night long."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You dumb twat.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I tried it.... cost me 300 grand and my heart.... never again
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    That explains where SJG sits on the spectrum. He’s never forgotten that one moment in life and fixated on it, holding onto it hoping to repeat that lightning will be striking him twice.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ If you really became fully initiated as a stripper BF, you would not have had any money to lose, and your heart would have been more like a lightly filled water balloon.

SJG
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    larryfisherman

@Warrenboy- not exclusively, but a lot of rappers date strippers. Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Cardi B, Cyn Santana come to mind.

larry you just hit th
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    try this again...@ larryfisherman you just hit on the 1/10th of the 1/10th of the 1%. and I'll point a few things out....

It doesn't mean the rappers look at the relationship the same way......most of the press( if you want to call it that) comes from the st
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    try this again...@ larryfisherman you just hit on the 1/10th of the 1/10th of the 1%. and I'll point a few things out....

It doesn't mean the rappers look at the relationship the same way......most of the press( if you want to call it that) comes from the st
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    strippers perspective.....not the rappers......and it feeds the beast of social media beast.

Most strippers follow these four.

On a different note being a musician these days isn't the same as it was even 20 years ago......soundcloud, computerized music, the Internet it you can stand, move your hand and "be bad/mad/sad/" at the same time........someone somewhere is going to buy your "brand" on line.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I keep forgetting how some young, immature, insecure people idolize and want to emulate celebrities just because they are famous.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @Daddilac-yikes! The only thing it cost me was my pride.

@warrenboy- good points
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    There’s some funny shit here! ;P
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @Larry, didn’t you answer your own question, when you said “if I wanted a less attractive girl, I’d get a girlfriend.” ?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @SJG, of course the dancers are flesh and blood women with real feelings, emotions, and ups&downs, like any women. I had a roommate who used to be fuck buddies with dancers in his early teens and 20s. And I had my own dialogs with them so I saw some of the picture but probably not all. I’m not saying they’re two dimentionally flat or not available. Nothing of the sort. I’m just saying that is not what larry’s attracted to. At least it isn’t when he’s primary searching a SC for a GF. If he’s honest with himself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Q) What have we learned today boys and girls?
    A) fish sticks is an idiot!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ( this is been said before...) what could possibly go wrong?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    What could possibly go wrong > it will last more than a week..........:--)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    OMG Bj99, I just pooped my pants remembering Larry writing that “if I wanted a less attractive girl, I’d get a girlfriend!”

Good memories. What a douche.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dominic, you are advancing a double standard patriarchal morality which is based on dividing women into two categories.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion