tuscl

When do you become a "regular"?

Monday, May 14, 2018 6:48 AM
Weird thing happen to me this Saturday afternoon at the strip club. I recently gotten into going to the strip club and its slowly becoming a hobby. Probably been to a total of 5 strip clubs in my life time I went to Follies 1 week and 2 weeks later I went again. Second time around a few of the dancers said they remember me and asked for a dance. Which caught me a little off guard and I was thinking to myself? Am I becoming a regular..?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not yet. When they greet you with their hand in your lap. :)
    6 years ago
    It costs a lot more $$ than a couple visits to join that club.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’d say a regular is when you have a designated spot or when you march up to the bar they pour your drink and having it waiting there for you. Or, in San Jose Guy and Fishsticks case, all the dancers run in hide in the dressing room when you walk in.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I consider myself a regular when the stripper I want to see knows I'm there to see her, and the others I don't also know I don't.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If I have a good shit in the morning I know I am a "regular".
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If you can call a stripper a “cumdumpster” to her face and not get slapped, then you’re a regular
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL......regular is when the manager/waitress messages me to come up....I walk in and she has my drink in hand and takes me to my designated seat....all the girls know me, or about me...
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    and regular is when the girls discuss which brand of condom I like to use with each other
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I'm a long time regular. My drink is poured, the 50% tip I leave is deducted (it's only $1.50), and when my ATF is working, the other dancers know I'm useless to them.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I knew I had become a regular when, many years ago, I walked into the club and the waitress said, "I'm sorry. Somebody is sitting at YOUR table." Now when I walk into the club everybody yells, "JACK!"
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't know when you become a regular, but I know when you're NOT a regular: you are not a regular just because you go twice and someone recognizes you :) Here's some ways I know I'm a regular: - I don't pay the cover charge (and haven't, in years) - I get sodas for free (a $5 value!) - The bouncer does not walk through the VIP room if I am the only one back there - I can recognize new girls (girls hired within the past month) immediately - For that matter, I recognize new staff - Most of the girls who AREN'T new, recognize me and know whether they're my type or not Of course, there's an argument that I've gone past "regular" to "crusty old fixture". But chances are, if you're a regular, you've made some progress to being able to say some of the same things above
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I have noticed a few related categories - 1) Returning customer - strippers witnessed you spending money recently and figure it won't be a complete waste of time to talk to you ^ OP, you are here 2) Regular - There are different degrees and I think club staff is a better indicator than the dancers. E.g., the bartender knows your drink, the door girl lets you in free, you have a designated seat, people you have never spoken to before address you by name, they know what kind of dancer you like and make suggestions that are on point, etc The Cheers standard is: Sometimes you wanna go Where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came 3) A guy who spent gobs of money on a visit. Or a couple of visits. Similar indicators to a regular, but without putting the time in to actually visit regularly
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    When the bartender knows what you are drinking without having to ask. When the strippers that you aren't interested in stop by and just have casual conversation with you without trying to hustle you for a dance. When the strippers that you are there to see immediately and automatically come over as soon as they see you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It takes money - and more money - to become a regular. As mentioned above - the better determinant of regular status is staff recognition (than dancer recognition). There can be a variety of SS reasons why a dancer plays along and acts as though she recognizes you (when she doesn’t). To become a regular at a club like Follies - it takes lots of trips - and it requires spend lots and lots of money (over a long time). If you are a Follies regular - check out Juice’s discussion - and let us know how Tara is in VIP.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    When dancers know your name and greet you. When girls you never get dances from no longer bother you. When the dancers share fun facts about you, as in "Hi I'm K***. D*** said you lasted long enough to make her cum in VIP. Can I go to VIP with you?" Ah,those wonder drugs!
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    Sounds like it is going to be an pretty expensive hobby to become a regular. I wish I was around when Follies was at it peak. It was pretty nice last Saturday. I can only image how it use to be
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    1) When the bartender knows my drink; when dancers I am not attracted to never look at me; when the bouncers all shake my hand; when the owner says hello; when the bouncers buy me a drink; when a dancer with whom I have never done a dance comes up to me and tells me that my recent change in physical appearance is great.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    When you sit down at a table and the waitress brings over your drink (without you saying a word) and says "you threw me off, a different table! Bambi isn't here today." To which you reply, "I know. She's on her way."
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You might want to think about whether the investment of time and money is worth it. It’s nice to feel like Norm from Cheers - but it can be expensive to be a club regular. Also, if you accidentally act like an asshole one night - when you’ve had too many drinks - and when Bubbles is on her period - they will remember you too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    When you get plenty of fiber.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i guess I ain't quite a regular where i go yet. some of the meseros know my drink preferences and the regular girls know who i like... but the new girls are the treasure hunt. and constantly changing.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    You can also be a regular and get regular status IME just for being a rock and sitting at bar 85% of time - you just need the consistency to show up however many times a week
  • JordanBelfort
    6 years ago
    You become a regular when any of the girls remembers who you are. Seriously, received extras from one girl in a 3 hour champagne on a Thursday night after work, went back the following Saturday and she had ZERO clue who I was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When most of the regular staff (dancers, waitresses, etc) recognizes you
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I think the way bouncers, bartenders, and/or managers treat you can say a lot about your status as a regular
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion