tuscl

Bogus #

bubba267
Livin my inner redneck
The test on the PL scale is when you get a number from a cute girl on your first visit and you get home to check veracity and it comes up as a Korean sounding name. Nope, she wasn't Korean ;) Your mind tells you that you should go back, that you must have miss-heard or entered it incorrectly right?

22 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I usually have her txt my number so I know it's legit. Half the time I can't even remember my own number to give out, so how the hell am I gonna remember hers?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Ouch
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Hasn't happened to me. Like shailynn they usually take my number and text me.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Did she originate the discussion of exchanging numbers or did you ?

If she asked for your number to exchange, then you probably just got her number wrong. If you asked for her number, she may have given you a bad number on purpose. This happened to me once. And it was with a girl that I had seen ITC several times. Next time I was in that club, I asked her about it. She then admitted that she didn't give out her number and to avoid any confrontation when someone asks, she just gives out a bogus one so she doesn't have to argue with the person about not giving it out. That explanation didn't make me feel better, but it did make sense.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    What if it's a boy named Kim? Maybe Kim Jong-un's tranny sister Kim Dum-ho.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I have dancers text me their number itc. It eliminates confusion. We both have each other’s numbers -
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I usually just give out my number. It’s less threatening in that she knows I won’t be blowing up her phone as soon as I leave the club.

They often text me right away anyway.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    She asked if I wanted her number because I’d expressed interest in seeing her again, perhaps OTC. Actually she offered to meet up after her shift last night but I had to get home from my trip... She didn’t have her phone with her. She wasn’t carrying anything....unusual I know. She was cute enough that I’d almost consider making another trip in the off chance I got it wrong. Another technique I though about after the fact was to have her repeat the number. If she’d made it up on the spot, she wouldn’t be able to duplicate the bogus # Pretty PL as I think about it....but damn she was cute.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oh, the things we do for prime pussy !!! Bubba, a lot of us would do the exact same thing.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I've never had that particular problem.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm glad I didn't have a phone when some Korean girls were all over me. I got the impression they really liked me a lot. If having girls running up to you and grabbing you is what it feels to be a rock star, I don't want to be a rock star. I've had some Korean girls literally run all the way across a large parking lot to grab me more than once. I don't mind female attention but that is overkill. Korean girls seem to team up, always at least 2 or 3 girls. Maybe it's just my experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've had that problem with civies in the past but not much with strippers.

You're a bit in no-man's-land - on one hand s
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On one hand it could have been a mistake and she's hoping you call and wondering why you haven't - on the other hand it was SS and she gave you the wrong # on purpose b/c she didn't wanna turn you down about the # or meeting with you - it's often the latter.

IMO it can be uncomfortable and one look like a desperate-loser asking her about it, but best to be straight-forward and clear the air.

I'd ask her about it just in case it *was* a mistake, but would try to ask in a way that does not put her on the spot something like "I tried your # and it doesn't seem to work, if you're uncomfortable giving out you're real # that's ok I understand there are dancers that rather not give their #" - sorta to clear the air and so you can know for sure w/o putting her on the spot too much.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How accurate/up-to-date, is that Veracity thing, I've never used it, is it free?

Could be that *is* her real # and Veracity is giving you incorrect/outdated info?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    When you get the number, type it and text her right there.She will respond. I never received fake numbers.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the thoughts and comments guys... A few clarifications - I haven’t been to Oasis for a long time and would have to make a special trip to try to see her again. I wouldn’t have any problem telling her I think i put your number down wrong the first time but let her know it is cool if she isn’t comfortable giving it to me. I usually wait for several good ITC experiences before #s are exchanged. Darkblue, she didn’t have her phone, bag or anything with her.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Papi the website I used is “search people now.com”. It is free and seems to be extremely accurate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ !
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Bubba, it's not clear if you actually tried the number already, or if you're treating the background hit on an apparently different name as certain proof of a wrong number. I've done the "background check" thing before on numbers I knew were valid and gotten what I knew were invalid hits (especially with pay-as-you-go mobile numbers, ownership can transfer pretty frequently).

I'd suggest texting (strong preference of most dancers) or calling the number before you pitch it, on two grounds: one, it's possible the number is 100% legit and just doesn't show up as hers in any public records. Two, she may use a friend or "administrative assistant" to track potential clients, ITC and/or OTC. I can see why case two might present its own set of issues, but I'm sure you can see how it might also lead things where you'd like them to go anyway.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Thanks @Will. I agree though this search engine seems to be very, very accurate. Burner phones won’t show up for the most part. I didn’t indicate before, but I did text her as I left the club... no response. I haven’t tossed the number just in case. Based on the interaction I’m guessing I got the number wrong or she gave me a fake one on purpose. I doubt the admin assistant potential. Appreciate the thoughts and advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good thing you didn't send her a dick-pic prior to testing the #
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    What do you use to check phone numbers? I google veracity phone number check and got nothing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion