tuscl

Trolls

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Am i the only one that misses mamasin and tijuana tim? Did Fosta get them to lol

16 comments

• rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Trolls are sad sad creatures. Every time I read a troll post I want to go wildebeest on whatever hairless ape made the troll post. And it's always some overweight male hairless ape living in his mommy's basement that makes troll posts.

But I don't understand why you're discussing mamisan in the context of trolling. She's clearly a genuine AMP mamasan. Get real countryape. ROAR!!!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    They're still around occasionally
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ so rickthelion, any new developments in systems for paying hookers for sex?

SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Some trolls elevate the content of this site. Without a few of the good ones around for entertainment, I’d doubt I would visit here as often. It’s kind of like filling up good air time on fresh topics, like a good baseball color commentator you hear on TV.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mamisan is an amusing troll.

Hopefully she’s not having difficulties with her girls. It’s very expensive to ship those Asian whores - so it hurts to lose your investment.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mamisan eats so many dumplings that no one wants her. Then she goes to gamble and gambles away the rent money. So her girls have all left her. Some of them sometimes stay with me.

Now Mamisan is a professional sumo wrestler.

SJG

Arnold Schönberg: Pélleas und Melisande op.5 (1903)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2SvMeye…
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Have you taken a look at mamisan's avatar now that we can enlarge them ? YIKES !!!!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I love when even the trolls wail on SJG and even they get the best of him.

The best is when he engages with some of them like they are asking real questions and are real people.

I have an avatar of someone with Down syndrome but SJG has Down syndrome in real life.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think folks with Down’s syndrome would be offended at you including SJG in with them! Even they get laid more than SJG.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yes, I am offended.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    You should be :D
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Some trolls elevate the content of this site"

Some posters that humorless people call trolls elevate the content of this site.

FIFY Meat72!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    And the lion guy is back! Brilliant!

He's definitely a person that the humorless call a troll, and a person that elevates the content of this site. So a case in point!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And what's with that twentyfive fella?

Such a grouch and always starting flame wars with his ultra left wing propaganda.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Country posted: --->"Am i the only one that misses mamasin and tijuana tim?"

Probably.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't miss them it's counterproductive to have an account just for trolling - it's ok to joke around but if all you do is post jokes and have nothing else to contribute, then it gets old fairly-quickly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion