tuscl

Harsh Reality of PLs and Strip Clubs / Strippers

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:28 PM
There are several different types of guys that go to a strip club. Old dudes who otherwise wouldn’t be able to bang 20 year olds which I am not knocking, I’ll be there someday too. Married dudes / dudes in long relationships that need some strange. Divorced dudes that just don’t want another wife or girlfriend but still have needs that have to be met, so they go the stripper route. Then the worst of all, the 40 year old dude (age can vary) that would otherwise still be a virgin if it weren’t for strippers. I have mixed feelings for these guys. One one hand I feel kinda sorry for them on the other hand I think “what a fucking loser.” These are the guys I regularly see harassing a stripper in the club because she sat with another customer for 8 minutes on a Tuesday night. Am I missing anyone?

21 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    You're right about that strange....but I can still keep up with the 20 something girls....lol....I give them a good run for the money
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm invisible to 20-yr-olds -- unless I'm wearing white polyester.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Where do the creepers fit in? Some are old, middle aged and I would put money on it that they are virgins, still! I have a co-worker who is 36 and a virgin. He is probably the most selfish person I know and is always complaining. He would be that dude at 40 in the clubs, but he is stingy with his money haha!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe the 20 something party types? They are the types who go out with less than $100. They might toss a few singles at a dancer to seem like a big man. But then they can barely afford two private dances - and some don’t tip. They still have their college id - and fake id in their wallets.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Some of us can't afford to not be a creeper.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    shai, I always heard the version that there are 3 types: bachelor parties, traveling businessmen, and guys who aren't getting any. Your version is funny too. You're missing the 18-29 y/o drug dealers with cash who treat it like a neighborhood titty bar. Plus the off-duty strippers at the strip clubs with a night club vibe. Don't forget the Captain Save'A'Hoe who thinks he's scoping out a new stripper GF to save. Also the 'ironic' hipster who is too cool to get lap dances and refuses to make eye contact with the dancer or look at her tits or pussy so as to respect her purity. *barf*
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And then there is the rare rare radical, the guy who actually likes strippers and has his life arranged so that he can have ongoing relationships with them, as well as being generous with them. SJG Barcelona, Do you find this picture a real turn on? Is it her outfit or the color, or is it just this girl's face? How much of the erotic power is in the makeup? [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    You left out elected officials with micro-dicks who use taxpayer money for their extra-marital escapades and then act all pious when pushing for laws that crack down on any kind of sex for money situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's no harsh-reality about-it IMO - having strip-clubs as an option no-matter the reason is better than not having them or not going to them if one has the desire for w/e reason. I think there are 3 types: 1) those that can and do (like strip clubs and can/able to partake) 2) those that would like to but can't (finances; S.O., etc) 3) those that does not do much for them
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Who doesn't like instant nudity; instant groping; and at times instant-sex; with hot, desirable, willing-and-able women -
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You forgot the forth type guys like you gay but in denial. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I guess you would know :)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Have you thought about the Public Safety issue we’d have if there weren’t anybstrip clubs? Shit, so many illegal activities would go down in the alleys and corner streets, shit would get real. This is controlled chaos.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There goes twentyfive being grouchy again!!! Damn my man Dom brought up so many guys I forgot about. Great points. A few years ago my friends and I (who are as much pervs as me) went to a strip club and this tag-a-long faux hipster came along. He bitched all night about how stupid it was to pay strippers and he didn’t have to pay girls blah blah blah. Never mind he was and still is unemployed and probably had $10 in his pocket at the time. I even offered to buy lapdances for him (they were only $10) but he refused. Also young Party guys are a good add too. I forget about those guys because o rarely see them at places like Penthouse and Flight Club in Detroit by they’re all over the other clubs up there.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi I knew after you told me but I’d hardly have guessed. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @shailynn how was that grouchy? I could see curmudgonly, but grouchy he’ll no ;)
  • aroundtown
    6 years ago
    Don't forget about the drug dealers and the pretend-to-be dealers. Although these folks are a smaller percentage than the other descriptors.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't forget the "I can't get enough attention" rain-makers
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    papi nailed it - no matter if I have a SO/fck buddy or not, I love some strange from time to time. SC’s forever and ever
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Old dudes rule!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most of the different species described here we've all seen and run into probably multiple times if you go to clubs for a year or more. I guess I fit under old dude with the added I get bored easy and I travel for work which means I don't sit in a hotel room if I can find something to do. And let's face it going some place with decent looking women undressing ranks pretty high on the list of things to keep guys happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion