tuscl

The outlier dancer

Sunday, May 6, 2018 12:05 PM
You ever have a stripper that gave you a dance that blew away your expectations of all dancers/dances going forward? I first started having this happen with the current ATF. And then more recently, i had a few more hot dancers that gave unbelievable dances, yes even better than the ATF. Now i pretty much compare any new dance i receive from a stripper to these dances. If they don't measure up, which is very likely (especially at a club where VHM/UHM dances don't happen), i cut the dances to pretty much to one, maybe two to give a chance for her to improve. And then never again. These aren't ROB dances or low mileage or low fun. Not even close. Just at a different but very noticeable level to me. Some of these dances might have even been "former" favorite level of dances. I never SCed before with this mindset, but now it seems a bit strange for me. Makes visits less fun than before, if i don't experience these great dances.

23 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yeah, but in my experience she’s also in high demand; for a reason.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    A year ago when I was still going to eye candy clubs instead of high mileage clubs, I met my ATF and her dances were so good that by default I would not get dances from any of the other girls for several visits. As it is, I’ve had dances from over half the girls working in the club prior to the ATF’s arrival and they all sucked.

It is very simple why I became selective and only got dances with the ATF. She was a non-extras dancer that worked in an extras club for a while. She wasn’t shy about giving high contact lap dances. While what she did meets very basic expectations at a lot of clubs, it was well beyond what you would typically expect at this club.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    I've received insanely hot dances once in a while.
    Flash in a pan though - dancer never seems to last long.
    I can understand - it is unsustainable.

... and rest of the dancers become very boring for a while.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ I wish it was sustainable, but many of these dancers don't seem to stick around. I do know a few veterans that have sustained this super hot dance level and they are mostly popular. They aren't quite as attractive as i like though, and not because they are older although it could play a part. The ATF, however, has been very consistent for most of the time i've known her, which is a big part of why she is the ATF. But even her level isn't quite as high as some of these others. It still puts most other dancers at a nearly unfair expectation, though.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Yep, I had one of those. Then another one. Then another. Then a year later, another one came up. I'm beginning to get the idea that women can be a bit competitive. It's almost as though they can tell by looking at you what the last one's score was
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As in any profession, there are the minority of stars - there seem to be dancers that actually enjoy getting their freak-on in the club, or willing to consistently go the extra-mile to consistently make the extra/more $$$.

I have experienced certain dancers that made me think/feel DAMN I wasn't expecting that but I don't expect that to be the norm with most other dancers - unfortunately for me even if a dancer is very-good I can't be with the same dancer every time over and over and over again - I prefer to experience someone new every time I hit the club - I'm not looking for a GF IRL and less-so in the clubs.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yes i have but if i held every dance to those standards i would be disappointed way too often.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Yes, but after a while I still started craving dances with other girls. Now that she's left the business I wish I had spent even more time with her.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @Papi
    Then it would stink if you were "captive" to the few clubs that i frequent as a non-traveler. Because sooner or later, eventually every girl that works there would become long in the tooth to you after enough visits, besides the occasional new talent that shows up every now and then. Even then, the new ones that don't make it usually suck, and the ones that do stick around will suffer the same fate from your predicament. Fortunately, a decent percentage of these newer dancers give hotter dances than i expected.

@chess
    I guess that's my predicament. Disappointment will always be unavoidable, especially when i consider value. But at the same time, it kind of helps me "save" money. By using this as the litmus test, i avoid getting more dances from girls that don't quite measure up, then and in the future. But i agree, raising expectations is not a good way to have a good time. I "almost" feel bad for all these girls coming up to me, like they have no idea what they are going up against.

@loper
    Yes, that is my concern. That the last experience i had with the most recent super hot dancer wasn't the last and only time i saw her. Can't get her out of my head. I'm already kicking myself for not doing a VIP/CR with her and i was heavily considering it at the time. It was toward the end of my visit and money was getting tight, but i had just enough. Oh well, hopefully that wasn't the last i saw of her. If it was, live and learn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Dirk

There are a lot of clubs in my region of South FL - in the past I'd rotate up to 10-clubs but with time I narrowed it to about 3 or 4 that were the most up my PL-alley and gave the best ROI/value - consequently I've been kinda burned-out on my local-scene and feels too-much like the same-o same-o and would do me good to take an extended break or do some SC-trips b/c I don't often get a PL-rush these days
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Definitely some that push the envelope, do things not expected for that venue. Sometimes this has included DFKing from the stage.

SJG
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Dancers change their emotions more often than their g-strings. And their emotional state ( as well as ours) affect the dance, their positioning, and their attractiveness. When I've had a few fantastic dances with one performer, I'll always make note of her schedule and return for more. Sometimes it's repeated; othertimes not. I've only had one dancer who consistently provided exciting, erotic, and comfortable dances every time ( not my ATF). The only night when she was "off", she had been arguing/fighting with the house-mom, asked me if I'd take her to VIP in order to get her out of the rotation and away from more strife. She was angry and upset so I agreed. I paid the house fee for an hour and she told me no charge for her. We got in VIP and she sucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. So who needs great dances?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front room makeout session is the best way to set the mood.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sjg... this op topic is the main reason i do itc dances... lookin for pleasure treasure.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I really hate when there's a girl you THINK is a great dancer, you take her back to VIP, and the dances are weird/awkward.

Had that a couple of times at Bourdon Street. One I was damn-near laughing during the dance, it was comical.

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Justme and Abqspencer, I guess you could put your money on one number in Las Vegas.

But a better way is to find out right there in the front room if you and that girl can get it on. The basic test is the front room makeout session. Mostly its just a matter of how you talk to her. If yes, continue in the back room, and expect to be waking up with her in the mornings.

Otherwise cut your losses and find a replacement.

SJG
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Wow SJG, have you been diagnosed with palilalia yet?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ya my current fave at Hi Liter blew me away. I didn't expect much since all the times I had been going here had been tame. I just connected with this chick! When we went back to VIP, damn it was amazing. She is good, allows my hands to wander, her hands wander on my lower region often. It's very nice. No extras but I am cool with that 100%. I went in expecting low but received high!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had it happen a few times - but only once did the dancer turn into a consistent sure thing. In that case - she became my ATF. Her dances were consistently hot - and filthy - and her body was in great shape too. I can still remember the toned feel of her abs - her smooth pussy - perfect toned ass - nicely enhanced tits - but I wouldn’t recognize her face if she was in a stripper line up! She started hitting the drugs about 6 months after I met her - and her body suffered - and she aged very rapidly.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    The girls who give the best dances get run off by jealous haters. They can’t imagine why she is in such high demand, so they gossip and cause problems for her. The colder types stick around, but they aren’t usually the ones who can connect enough to give great dances.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    A lot of the girls who give really great dances eventually discover that they can make 80% to 90% of the same money while putting in half the effort. From their perspective, it's not a bad deal.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ true, especially when it’s busy. On day shift, guys are awesome about tipping me. It’s typical for me to get over 100 in tips from just lap dances, on a shift, but the guys on night shift tipped a lot less. Maybe bc it was a younger crowd and they didn’t appreciate the skill, compared to guys who really need a great dance to fully enjoy it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Loper, if people want to find a dancer who is really going to deliver for them, the way to do that is to interact with her in the front room, and get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, invite her to the back room.

You always want to get your girl off script as early as possible. "dances" is a gimmick invented for take money off of chumps.

All kinds of ways to hand a girl money that don't involve falling for the dances scam.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion