tuscl

The girl next door.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The girl next door is my favorite type of stripper. I am sitting here watching my new neighbors move in and I know there won't be any hot chick because I live in a senior citizen sub division. It's quiet and I don't miss a bunch of kids running around but I would like something to get my heart racing. Maybe they'll have a hot daughter visit once in awhile.

Thinking back over the years, I twice had hot chicks living next door. Unfortunately they were jail bait and wound up being my baby sitters. In my teens & 20's, my single years, I never had a real girl next door living next door.

Anybody have better luck than me?

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I need to move next door to a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've always been a renter and lived in large apt complexes thus yeah have had some hot bitches where I live and a bigger plus is the pool not only b/c of the chicks that live in the complex but they invite their friends to the pool on the weekends.

In the apt complex I lived in Dallas, all the office staff was 20-something chicks a few of which were stripper-material and some would wear tight low-cut tops w/ push-up bras revealing major-cleavage.

I would not prefer to get involved w/ someone that live next to me - kinda a "don't shit where you sleep" kinda thing b/c it may make it uncomfortable if/when things went-south.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. girl-next-door looks, for me I equate that w/ plainness - I like the freaks/monsters with non-avg proportions (bigger than avg tits; ass; hips).

For me going to a SC for a girl-next-door is like going to a bodybuilding contest to see guys that look like me (avg/avg-build).

A girl-next-door does not get my juices flowing nor makes me feel like "I wanna fuck her" - the plain/innocent look does not do much for me and does not turn-me-on much if at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ more specifically - a girly(ish) look does not do-much-for-me/turn-me-on-much - the more womanly she looks the much more she turns me on.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I would not want mess w neighbors.

I do like to meetup w strippers or young college girls off SA. An offer of $200 will usually score a session at motel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Instead of the girl-next-door, I prefer the ho/freak-next-door
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    One of my favorite strippers ever was extremely low on the hotness scale when compared to my other favorites. BUT she was the only one that looked like a girl next door and had a relatively good head on her shoulders. It was nice going out on a date with her and not have the entire restaurant stare at us, because every other stripper I ever did that, well, looked like a stripper.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I am the girl next door. I live in a complex building where all of the other residents are pretty much 50+ years old or a big family with 3-5 children. But I lived there for over 2 years now and don't really talk to any of my neighbors because I don't want the potential conversation of "What do you do for work" to come up.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    The topic caught my eye and while I appreciate Papi's preference, the girl next door is exactly my type.
    A hot librarian letting me have my way does more for me than an over the top dancer doing the same. Just saying...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    One of my neighbors has a super hot daughter that visits pretty regularly, the pool is usually busier than normal when she visits.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Stripper shoes and exaggerated makeup, sluts.

SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I had what to me was a super hot 16 year old a few houses down. I guess she was a cougar cub because one summer day (and many to follow) I banged her bareback in her parents' basement. What 12 year old boy wouldn't want to bang his babysitter? By the time I was 13 she could drive and we did it all over town. Then she discovered boys old enough to buy alcohol and I was cut off. Looking back I am amazed I was not a teenaged parent.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I too, live in a 55+ condo community but my state's law says the owner must be over 55. Another resident may be younger. My ATF has moved back in with me and I can't wait for feedback after her first few visits to the pool.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ATF moved back in?

You getting some sort of an emotional charge out of other people looking at her?

I assume you are handling her final arrangements. Have you and she selected a coffin?

SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Well gawker - That didn't last long. I hope she doesn't shoot up out by the pool.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    There you go again, Gawker, enabling her addiction.

Seriously, man, how do you think all of this is going to end. :-/
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ya, my current neighbors have a 26 year old daughter. Smoking hot thin blonde that drives a 66 mustang. So hot but she just got married. ...so I don't see her as often.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I hope Gawker’s ATF can stay away from drugs and get on her feet with Gawker’s help.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ probably a higher-probability Jesus will visit earth b/f that
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh man. been there. wish i could say ‘ done that.’
    as it is now a neighbor includes two absolutely girls that will be jail bait soon.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    > potential girls (when they get to legal age)...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Jesus..
    save me...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - wasn’t your ATF engaged and pregnant? Maybe I’m confused at her status.

When I was young - in high school - our neighbors would change frequently. There was a steady flow of drug addled guys - and some were dealers. At one point our neighbors were a regular family - and their daughter was hot - in a Jersey way (big hair - tanned). She provided great views. It was fun flirting with her too.

Now - if my type of girl is living next door - then I’d be living next door to a filthy brothel.
  • Jeepslow
    6 years ago
    A few years ago... back in the single days... I lived in an apartment and the next door neighbor was a bouncer at a local Atlanta strip club. His girlfriend was a travelling feature dancer. Out of respect, I never tried to hit on the girlfriend (respect for the fact that he could have pounded me into the ground like a tent stake).

But, one evening I was out late and had to take my dogs out for a walk at 2:00am. The girlfriend was in town and as I was hanging out waiting on the dogs to "do doggie stuff", a couple of the girlfriend's dancer friends came up the walk. There was a bunch of cooing for the dogs... and things were looking good until bouncer boy showed up and ushered them inside for more drinking. I was really hoping for a door knock that night.

Didn't happen...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion