tuscl

Age Appropriate

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
If I dated an age appropriate woman, she would have to be in her 60's. That's why I fool around with strippers. However, Christie Brinkley is 64. Why won't she return my phone calls?

https://nypost.com/2018/05/03/christie-b…

23 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Jack - Like most women she likes older men. So maybe I have a shot. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Many young women ( 18 - 24 ) do like older men. Not a majority, but maybe 5 to 10% of general population, and 50% of strippers.

5% is a low percentage, but it is still more women than any guy could ever handle.

Says that those with such interests dress outlandishly, Avant Garde, instead of Trendy. Jives with my own experiences.

https://www.amazon.com/Date-Young-Women-…

SJG

Ekaterina Mechetina plays Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWbwJ78g…
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    why the hell can't she be doing a strip club tour instead of Stormy Daniels?!?!?!?!

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Why won't she return my phone calls?"

Maybe she is out of town...?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    some how I keep arriving at the magic 27 year old number
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Actually, she hasn't exhausted me, yet. We're still having a great time, jack.

But don't get too far from that phone. I promise I'll leave some for you. ;-)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My 20 year old SB thinks I am age appropriate. I beat her last bf by 20 years and she loves the experienced sex she never had before. How is not that inappropriate?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Christie Brinkley is not a normal woman. she definitely still looks good. one in a million. maybe one in ten million.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Do you play piano? From what I remember - she’s attracted to old, short, balding, drunken, piano men from Long Island...
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I don't play the piano and I'm not balding. She'll have to settle for old, short and drunken.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234. I shave my head, and my mom made me take piano lessons, and ballroom dancing lessons, when I was 12, do you think I have a shot ? ;)
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Upright: "My 20 year old SB thinks I am age appropriate. I beat her last bf by 20 years and she loves the experienced sex she never had before. How is not that inappropriate?"

She most likely thinks of you as a source of income.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Since being more option to looking around these days, I am starting to realize something @shailynn posted was right. If you look at a group of 20 y/o women, about 7-8 out of 15 of them are hot. If you look at 50 y/o women (or ever 40), about 1-2 out of 15 of them are still hot. That’s a big difference.

I’ve been meeting up with or looking at pictures of women I knew from 13+ years ago or from HS or college, my age or 2 years younger. And a lot of them look like OLD women now. It’s startling.

I’m starting to see why you guys like the 18-35 y/o dancers and SBs so much.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Of couse she does Random and I dont fool myself into thinking I would be with her otherwise. Doesnt mean she doesnt like the ride. It was a drunk post though so apologies if it sounded doushey and arrogant.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    very few girls from my hs class still hot...probably 5% or less....a 27 year old tight gymnast body is just amazing...its just mind boggling to be with someone like that
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @25, I meant to write unattractive and/or undesirable to most women but instead I wrote options. But, yeah.

The sappy sweet part was I actually thought I was working to reverse the disintegration of the family or reverse the downfall of western society. No, just stupid.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Dominic I get what you just posted but I think you replied in the wrong thread.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive - you are in! I’d text Christy Brinkley a few dick pics now!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^I’ll do that right away plus another point in my favor I’m from Long Island (Brooklyn)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ you are in! You’ll be enjoying that Uptown Girl pussy very soon!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^I get to claim the “Winner, Winner, Chakken Dinner” prize YAY.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said: "Age Appropriate = Age Of Consent"

Creepy as fuck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion