tuscl

Would you get lap dances with her?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Body is a 9.5. Very very nice. Just what I most want.

Face is a 6.5. And that’s Mary Janes judgment. For all I know she might be a 5.

Personality is a 2. Really awful. High squeaking voice, can’t carry a conversation, expects a tip for one minute of talking to me.

Would you get a full two way contact lap dance from her? They are $20.

So far the big head, the little head, and Mary Jane are in rare agreement that I will pass. But every time I see her tits I can sense the resolve of the Litte head weakening.

26 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    No. The older I get, the fussier I get.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... expects a tip for one minute of talking to me ..."

That is the biggest deterrent for me - if the dance is $20 or less, I'd give her a test-drive - if it's a $25+ dance I may pass.
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    Same as shadowcat
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    No. I like pretty face
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lone +1
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Well a redhead stopped by. We are in love.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    1. i’d have to see her in person.
    2. if there is chemistry.
    3. if attractive and chemistry... onward!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If you're in North Carolina I think I know which girl you're talking about :)

And give her face a 6.5 without the Mary Jane, I give her voice a -9 but you're right that body is way fckn hot
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Face 6.5 Body 9.5 is a yes, normally. But personality 2, including asking for a tip right away, turns that into a no-brainer no
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    A body of 9.5 and face of a 6.5 averages out to a an 8 for that dancer.Perhaps you are exaggerating her body score. I wouldn't put the same stock in personality, but a personality score of a 2 is horrible. If you said that was a 5 or a 6 then that would be decent. For me, I would be looking at a personality score of a 7.5+ for me to have any desire to get a LD from an 8
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bad face? Doggy style!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I'll take the 9.5 body. The glow on her face after our time will balance out the rest. Also, she's bummed about who she heard was a rich guy turning her down, so she is craving approval even from a plebe right now. I have that on tap.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If she’s offering a full extras menu - then I’m in. Maybe she will change her attitude in the back room?

If her attitude is that bad - it can be a real boner killer. Bad faces don’t bother me at all - as clubs are dark - and back rooms can be even darker.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’m gonna be crude: *every* woman is more beautiful with my dick in her mouth.
  • Ironcat
    6 years ago
    I would suspect that she is an "up-seller" in the VIP room and pass, especially if there are other chioces.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Probably no.

I have an image like fucking Fran Drescher (who is physically hot) and then listening to that horrible nasally voice "ohhhh baaaaby, yeeya, yeeya, ohhh my gawwd". SMH
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I like Fran drescher's voice. It's very funny and I bet it's super squeaky in bed lol.

If the girl's attitude is a tip a minute, she can leave.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ok
    Well at any rate. Guess because PPCola burnt down, seems like they've gotten pretty laxed up on the north side
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Face? My gaze rarely goes above tit level. Voice? Tell her to shut up and get naked.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'm a face person, you have to have a decent face and eyes...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm a sucker for nice elbows.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I LDK at the sight of armpit bush
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Same as Shadowcat