tuscl

My #1 key (so far) on the road to getting LDK

Dominic77
Cleveland, Ohio
Thursday, April 26, 2018 6:58 PM
This my be what it’s like to live like the king, the lapdanceking! I thought I would share my point of view and experience as a newcomer.

A couple months ago I decided to go to the club. It had been a year and a half since I’d gone and I had a $100 burning a hole in my pocket that I had saved, so why not? The Mrs wanted a little sex before I go, again why not? After popping myself and harvesting each and every beautiful orgasm the Mrs had in her out of her, I hit the shower, got dressed, and head for the club.

You know because every smart PL has sex immediately before heading to the club. ;) I say that sarcastically because no, no one does it that way. Literally no one. It almost defeats the purpose for a hardcore monger type. For me somehow it makes sense.

HERE’S WHAT I THINK WAS THE GAME CHANGER I was feeling extra frisky so I decided to go commando — a first for me — denim jeans without underwear. The dances at this club in the past ventured more on air than friction, so honestly I wasn’t expecting the material to matter, since I wasn’t expecting contact. Jeans, socks, dress boots, button up shirt, and a leather jacket. Quite a short list of clothing. Considering it was snowy, 25 degrees out, leather car interior, and a quarter to midnight, maybe not too smart either. ;) I froze my balls off, literally.

I spent about 45 minutes maybe an hour talking to a dancer, dark hair, pale white skin, fully tattooed, dark lipstick, nice B cups, 24 y/o. I tipped her $5 early on in the convo. She excused her self to go give dances to someone else but she immediately come back with some free passes for me. A not so subtle hint that I should come out to the club more. She said to come see her up on stage later that night. She was heading up to stage now.

I did catch up with her later on stage. Very good show and ample contact up there for the few dollar spent tipping. A little later still we met up and got some dances. This was the first time I’d seen the new VIP cubicles or whatever they built. You can’t really see what goes on from the floor. That could be good or bad.

She gives a close friction lapper. Better than I remember is typical for this place. Playing it safe I kept my arms to my sides. I’ve head bad experiences with bouncers here before interrupting dances for contact so I wasn’t in the mood for that. But playing by the rules is playing the chumps’ game. Pretty much the second time she makes the gentleman comment, brothers, you know you’ve played it too safe.

How to you salvage it? Share a laugh about it some slight mutual flirting and she kicks it up a notch. She had to slow herself down as my shirt had mostly opened itself falling to the side. She unbuttoned the top button of my pants before she went to tuck it in as a tease, and, hello, commando. “Oh! Well, we can’t do that here, right now, “ was here response acting surprised to be confront by dick. She turned a little red. “That’s was I thought I was rubbing on.” Not so much the dick but the lack of clothing material there. Considering it was bikini lap dance, it was quite the odd happenstance in a semi-open club that I’m now more exposed than she is, at least more exposed taboo skin-wise, than the dancer was. Wardrobe malfunction.

Screwing with her I said, heyyy who’s paying who? If you’re gonna it poke out you better play with it. Rules are rules. Having little fun with it. She lingers a little longer than she should but she gets the shirt tucked and top pants buttoned. She works a good cow girl eye to eye with occasional ass grind. I get some pretty good semen leakage, precum, discharge whatever you want to call it. Good enough volume to feel good about it. I honestly got more aroused that I should have. I attribute that to going commando and her getting me re-tucked. I think being married for 14 years with one woman will do that to you. If extras a better than this I can’t imagine how.

So Dom, are you going home? No. Hell the fk no. It’s been a year and half and it’s only been one dancer tonight. I’m staying the Fk out. Another dancer, a 2 AMer, and a Wafflehouse. Accept no less. I get another drink but so far I don’t see anything on stage yet nor floating that I like. Less than a half hour to closing but I’m still not worried. The stage is done. Place is winding down. Half a song later, another dancer walks up the rail, rolling over it sensually like a WWE diva entering the wrestling ring. She dances. Attractive, nice moves. Drumming up business I presume. I’ll go up and sit to tip her. We have a nice interaction. I tell her I’m interested in dances and ask if she’s free for dances as soon as she’s off of stage. Looks like she’s mentally doing math, looks down at me, smiles, slides into my lap from stage.

All of the cubicles are occupied. I ask to take the last cubicle that isn’t really a cubicle. It’s cozy. Hands at my side, but most because there’s not much room. She takes my hands and put them on her hips. “Now you’re having fun,” the dancer tells me. So what I did with the other dancer? I did the opposite. Mirror opposite. I don’t say a damn thing to her. I know how to touch a woman it’s just I’m not used to strippers. I know what I know and I combine it with what I know reading @Chili Palmer all these years. To get mileage without saying a thing. It should be easy. It is easy.

Full contact lapper with someone I just literally grabbed off stage. Yes. Southern no fly zone? Nope. Northern no fly zone? Cat’s paw when going for the boobs. Not good enough. Let me try some female erogenous zones first. Ding ding ding. This was easily the top 10th percentile of lapper I’ve had. Northern no fly zone? Nope. Free to explore. She tells me to has a customer crush on me. It’s most believable SS yet. Good enough. Neck squeezes? Yes. I probably could have choked her if she and I were down for that. Some mileage will just need to remain a mystery, in a 50 Shades sort of way. She earned every bit of her dance fee and tip. She left me a little something too. In the form of more cum in my pants. No Fk way, again? But yep, more slashing around as she’s ass grinding me with that perfect heart-shaped ass.

I pay her and she’s standing in front of me. Staring at me. Bouncer comes by and says that’s it! Dances are over. The lights are still down but she there. Half not sure if waiting for me to say something, or if she’s on something, she’s just tired, it’s 2:30 in the morning, or she’s trying to make more money. I know I’m a handsome but I’m not that good looking. I’m a dime a dozen. So it’s probably not that. It this were last call at a bar i’d say she’s going home with me. I’ve seen that look before. Hoping for OTC? Or just enjoying a customer and showing gratitude?

I ask her, what’s your name? Because I honestly didn’t catch it. She tells me. Staring, she punch-pokes me with a couple fingers. She says, “I have a crush on you.” If I wasn’t an old pro, I might have believed her. If I’d of had a couple benjis, and the will to do it, I might had asked. The lights come on. I tell her, “I know.” And I leave.

Now I’ll schedule that Dr’s visit for my PE examination. ;)

8 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What club was this
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Airport Crazy Horse.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I was guessing Bedford; good story Dom.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    The silence thing can really work tonykur advantage when a girl gets into playful mode. Good move by playing coy and heading out without asking for her #. Whatbthe hell can you do with it being married and working several hours a week while raising kids anyway?

Once strippers see you as a quickie, and a safe quickie at that, you’ll get several repeat visits like the one you just wrote about. I’ve literally walked into a club and got a bj OTP without time to buy a drink in under 15 minutes. Left satisfied and she got $35 for doing two songs. It was because she knew me and felt like keeping me as a satisfied customer. 6 minutes of her time and an extra $15 tip without exchanging bodily fluids. That’s a win-win!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77 I like your style with strippers! Have fun with it all and work the SS to your advantage. In my experience, whether a stripper fakes liking you or really does like you, ITC it doesn't matter. In both scenarios you still get her to flirt and tease your dick while you are there.

My only advice is to wear better pants instead of jeans. If you enjoyed commando in jeans, you will enjoy it even better in slacks.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @Meat72, Yes sir, no point in taking her number since there's no logistical way I could ever meet her with endless family, work, and school obligations.

@SirLapdancealot, I took your suggestion last week and wore dress slacks, commando. I did enjoy the dances a hell of a lot better. Plus I went to a club with a hell of a lot better dances to boot. Double whammy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't learn to LDK. That is not the way for sex to go.

You have always seemed like a prime candidate for swingers clubs.

https://www.nasca.com/ohio.html

Otherwise you need to start looking for either a marriage councilor or a divorce lawyer. Shouldn't be forced into going that way.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion