tuscl

Voting Yes to a bad review

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:37 AM
There is currently a PoleKatz review from a dancer on the unpublished list that has no specifics about the club, it is just a rant about how cheap the customers are. I should have copy/pasted to this thread, but didn't think of that until I had already voted. My question is: Is there any value to posting a bad review if it is likely to open a dialogue in the comments section? I kind of enjoyed the comments given to prior posts that under the current system might not see the light of day.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I down voted it a short while back sounds more like the bitch has a bad attitude.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No value to publishing a review b/c of how bad it is - as you mentioned, if you wanna discuss a bad reviews then copy/paste it onto a discussion thread
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I agree with your assessment. Maybe she is just having a bad day. If that post is truly reflective of her attitude, I would like to see it posted with a name attached just so I have some idea of who to avoid.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The review just published, I left a comment there for the poster that it sounds like her attitude is costing her tip money and who knows what else.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Wtf. I voted yes cuz i wanted to put that cunt on blast.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    So it did get published?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Yes
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She has an entitled SW attitude - thinks custies should throw $$$ at her just b/c she's there and showed up
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^fuck what that hoe thinks. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of people are not good at the their job - strippers not making $$$ always blame the custies where it can often be them (dancers) that is the reason they're not making $$$
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster tore that girl a new asshole in the comments. Lol!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    What a royal cunt bitch. Chessmaster said it best.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Wow. Job well done by all those who commented.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    She responded and the response is even worse than the review. I feel upset that this girl makes any money with her shitty attitude. I'm sure she does a good cover up job. Hopefully the PLs are seeing through it and not buying shit off of her anymore. Hopefully that's what prompted her to make that sorry ass post.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Tfp i couldn't agree more.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Anybody have a link?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Nevermind, found it. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion