Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Voting Yes to a bad review

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

There is currently a PoleKatz review from a dancer on the unpublished list that has no specifics about the club, it is just a rant about how cheap the customers are. I should have copy/pasted to this thread, but didn't think of that until I had already voted.

My question is: Is there any value to posting a bad review if it is likely to open a dialogue in the comments section?

I kind of enjoyed the comments given to prior posts that under the current system might not see the light of day.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I down voted it a short while back sounds more like the bitch has a bad attitude.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No value to publishing a review b/c of how bad it is - as you mentioned, if you wanna discuss a bad reviews then copy/paste it onto a discussion thread

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I agree with your assessment. Maybe she is just having a bad day. If that post is truly reflective of her attitude, I would like to see it posted with a name attached just so I have some idea of who to avoid.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The review just published, I left a comment there for the poster that it sounds like her attitude is costing her tip money and who knows what else.

S
Supremeruler
•

Wtf. I voted yes cuz i wanted to put that cunt on blast.

S
Supremeruler
•

So it did get published?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Yes

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She has an entitled SW attitude - thinks custies should throw $$$ at her just b/c she's there and showed up

S
Supremeruler
•

^fuck what that hoe thinks. Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A lot of people are not good at the their job - strippers not making $$$ always blame the custies where it can often be them (dancers) that is the reason they're not making $$$

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Chessmaster tore that girl a new asshole in the comments. Lol!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

What a royal cunt bitch. Chessmaster said it best.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Wow. Job well done by all those who commented.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

She responded and the response is even worse than the review. I feel upset that this girl makes any money with her shitty attitude. I'm sure she does a good cover up job. Hopefully the PLs are seeing through it and not buying shit off of her anymore. Hopefully that's what prompted her to make that sorry ass post.

S
Supremeruler
•

Tfp i couldn't agree more.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Anybody have a link?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Nevermind, found it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement