tuscl

Are "extras" in clubs becoming a thing of the past?

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Friday, April 20, 2018 10:00 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed it lately (last year or so) but it seems lately that "extras" ITC are more and more getting hard to find. Now, we all know that one or two places that pretty much anything goes, but have noticed that in the run of the mill SC just getting harder to get. I do partially blame all the cameras now, and half the time clubs have a hard time finding dancers so the ones that are there usually make all the money they want just from stage dances. I also have noticed a lot more younger dancers that "just don't do that". Anyone else notice this?

28 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Seems like Quite the opposite here in the southeast...
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I don't know if it's just the political environment here in the NE or what, but I know clubs that were almost always a gimme over the last year or two now just suck. Guess I'll head to Akron
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    They are around these parts, in Portland
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I also do blame it in my immediate area to the decline in number of clubs, therefore less competition and more PLs at that club. Use to be within an hour drive there were a couple dozen clubs and go go bars, now maybe 3.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed it lately (last year or so) but it seems lately that many people are mistakenly believing that their own experiences as universal. This generally takes one of a couple of broad forms: 1. “I am seeing this problem, so everyone else must be as well.” 2. “That hasn’t happened to me, so those who claim it is must be outliers, delusional, or bald faced liars making it up.” Now, had you prefaced your comments with “in my local area” or “in the places I’ve been lately” or something similar, you’d have been more precise.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    >I don't know if anyone else has noticed it lately (last year or so) but it seems lately that many people are mistakenly believing that their own experiences as universal.< Funny I was thinking exactly the same thing, in all honest down here in Palm Beach, Florida it actually seems to be a bit looser, prolly because the winter season is almost over and the girls are looking for money in clubs that are starting to slow down substantially.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    What are these "extras" whereof you speak?
  • impala
    6 years ago
    That's why I was asking if anyone else had noticed. Obviously now I see that it's not everywhere that this is going on. My mongering heart is rejuvenated with hope.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think that cities / regions go through cycles of their being more or less availability as different dancers (or even managers) cycle through the clubs. I haven't noticed any major shifts.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Extra what?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    impala I've never found Northeast PA to be all that great in terms of mileage in the clubs, not as bad as DC or Maryland once you get outside of Baltimore but nothing great. I haven't been to downtown Philadelphia in some time but overall I have not seen much change in how the clubs operate for years.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I think it totally depends on the current political climate in your area. I lived in Houston for 20 years and still go back there for business regularly. I have been in those clubs for the past 30 years or so. In that time, there have been two female mayors that both tried to get the clubs all shut down. So during their tenures, the "extra" activity drastically slowed down. Each time they left office, the clubs starting operating a Full Capacity again. Does that mean only vote for men ? I didn't say that. But the current politics matters in each area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ when I lived in Dallas in the 2000s, the SCs also had some issues for a brief time while a lady-mayor was in office
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I *have* noticed I used to get extra ketchup with my fries in the past at the SC; not as much any more - must be the current political climate
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't seen a major shift in South FL - more like a club or two where mileage seems to have gone down a bit from what it was but seems like a club specific thing (different management?, etc)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Extra " ketchup" ??? :-)
  • mafeditor
    6 years ago
    Does depend on area...what I've seen (MD) 1. Much less extras in regular LD area, to drive traffic to costlier VIPs. 2. A much more definitive split between heavily drugged, probably diseased types and part-timers. Many clubs trying to get away from first group, as bad for business, but that means fewer "up for anything" types. 3. Since 2015-2016, good looking white girls can get a job outside adult field -- or at least cam only -- period, unless totally f'd up on drugs. They don't need to
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Someone should let Detroit in on that if that's what's happening because those girls haven't gotten the memo. I will say though that I had been batting 100% at my primary club for the past 2 years over the course of a couple dozen straight visits. Unfortunately last month was the first time there since early 2016 that I struck out. So maybe that the tide is shifting. Fortunately, all I had to do was drive a few minutes over to next club nearby to get the extras I was looking for.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've never really gone along with the 'extras' concept. Its just like in AMPs, where HJ's are standard. But I never go for that. Its always preliminary makeout session then FS. 'Extras' is just the wrong way to go about relating to the girl. SJG
  • jc8891
    6 years ago
    I have found the opposite to be true. With the cost of dances going up, the girls are doing fewer dances and they seem to be more receptive to go the extra mile.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I feel that there are more girls just perfectly happy with FS, rather than with things like dry humping, HJ, or BJ. SJG
  • joeblow44
    6 years ago
    In the suburban strip clubs around Detroit, it is business as usual. No problems getting extras outside city limits. Within the city limits of Detroit, it has changed quite a bit. Major crackdowns and VIP rooms are disappearing in the city.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    In my area the extras are more prevalent than ever, surprisingly even in many typically LM clubs. I don't know what the deal is, but I'm not complaining!
  • Talocks
    6 years ago
    Certain areas will put more pressure on clubs for offering extras. I noticed that after several clubs were shut down becuase of this, the remaining clubs in the area no longer promoted extras.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t have enough current experience with a broad enough range of clubs - to offer any valid insight. I’ve been going to a single club for the past year or so. With many sites being shut down due to anti trafficking legislation - I was wondering if that would push up itc extras? There might be fewer places to find sex online now - and it will be interesting to see how clubs feel the effects.
  • Notanewbie
    6 years ago
    In The Dayton, Greater Cincy area, they are virtually gone, completely! LE bust of and closing of the Harem and sanctions at Living Room have forced Clubs like Cheeks to become "Gentlemens Clubs" with very little action. Have personally been in private dances (with other girls) at Living Room while Manager came into to back with bright flashlight and fired 3 dancers for taking things " in hand" so to speak.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't know about extras, but mileage remains high.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Hard to say. Locally I haven't seen extras -- like out on the main floor extras, meaning FS -- since about 2002. I don't think I can extrapolate that into any sort of trend though. If anything, the dancers today (vs 15-20 years ago) allow more mileage and touching, when the bouncers allow it. Air dancing, burlesque, cabaret, stage shows, and did I mention air dances were more in the norm back then, IME. The downside, since the money if less or not adjusted for inflation, along with mileage expectations, that the girls in the '90s were hotter overall than the girls in the '10s today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion