tuscl

Cant LDK

Mtent
Relaxation
Dont get how so many of you LDK so quickly and easily. I got 7 dances once and still have to finish myself at home. I get super hard, like really hard, but need a LOT to actually get off all the way.

25 comments

• DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Goddamit man I already tried talking about this - gotta go the commando route
    6 years ago
    And get your head in the right place. And quit beating it four times a day.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Try it with a female stripper next time. You might have better results.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Imagine how pathetic LDK dudes are when they actually fuck a real live woman. They train themselves, out of cheapness, to cum as quick as possible, which is loved by no women other than hookers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It could be due to many issues. It’s entirely possible it’s a mental hang up about releasing in your pants?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You being a troll might have a lot to do with it.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I went commando, I guess the mechanics of dancing are still new and strange to me, pressing down on me like that. Sometimes they adjust it up so its pointing up and against my stomachs but then it hurts when they grind on it, am I doing it wrong?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Aren't hookers real live women
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    skibum609 posted -> "Imagine how pathetic LDK dudes are when they actually fuck a real live woman. They train themselves, out of cheapness, to cum as quick as possible, which is loved by no women other than hookers."

That's only in your subjective imagination, buddy. I don't know about other LDK PLs but training to LDK quickly has zero correlation on how long I can fuck a woman IRL. I can LDK in two songs and fuck my wife for 30 min straight in numerous positions. In fact I just did both of these activities this week. LDKing quickly is because I have mastered my ability to CONTROL when I want to come. I can have the same stripper and never LDK if I wanted.

Get your facts straight on LDKing. You have no clue and come across as a jealous hater on it. Likely because you have no real clue because you just can't. It's like me assuming that a chump like you can't LDK because you have ED. i.e. a poor assumption.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I will take your hysteria as confirmation I am right lap dance fan. Guys who masturbate and LDK are minute men in bed, despite what they post here. It's ok though because you're right, I cannot LDK. Unlike LDK fans I need to be able to last long so I do the opposite type of training. Tom Brady trains to be fit and strong. That's me. Michael Moore trains to be obese and slovenly. That's ......... By the way Michael Moore is also proud of his CONTROL.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Tom Brady is a thug that needs to be locked up for threatening Stormy
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @skibum609 posted -> "I will take your hysteria as confirmation I am right lap dance fan. Guys who masturbate and LDK are minute men in bed, despite what they post here. It's ok though because you're right, I cannot LDK. Unlike LDK fans I need to be able to last long so I do the opposite type of training. Tom Brady trains to be fit and strong. That's me. Michael Moore trains to be obese and slovenly. That's ......... By the way Michael Moore is also proud of his CONTROL."

LMAO you still don't know how to get facts straight. You are "right" because you are myopic on your views.

By the same way you just tried to prove your point, I'll just say guys that claim to be like Tom Brady in bed are really chump minutemen.

Unlike those chumps I just post in my own experience.

LMAO you are just demonstrating your own ignorance.

And my "hysteria"? LOL you're the one going into threads about LDKing when you have zero personal experience on the topic. Like a hysterical anti-LDK evangelist! And the more you post about something that you are truly clueless about, the more ironic you become!

Me? I just like sharing my real life experience on the topic and clarifying things. If that is "hysteria" to you, good on you!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ski-bum just stick to what you know. You've already said you can't LDK so just leave it at that. For those of us who can, it isn't about being a minute man or a premature ejaculator or whatever. It's simply what we find as appealing in our minds. That's all sex is when you think about it. It's why a 2 song handjob by a beautiful woman is enough to get a dude off, and why a 2 song grind can get another man off.

Specifically speaking for myself you couldn't be further from the truth about being a 2 minute man. Even when it comes to LDKs, I prefer the VIP because I like to enjoy the full 30 minutes of groping and grinding before I cum. Others have stated they like to cum fast for cost issues or whatever, that's their choice. But to assume that they can't last past two songs if they wanted to is quite foolish.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Maybe skibum isn't aware dudes have some control of when they jizz? I'm not sure why he would believe that, unless he can't control his dick and he pisses at random or something.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Getting you nitwits to get hysterical makes fishing in a 10 gallon aquarium seem like sport. Poor snowflakes cannot withstand criticism. If making an assumption makes one foolish, what does an hysterical over reaction to an assumption made by someone you neither know or care about make that person? I cannot stand the idea of tears so I won't post it...... So anyone who cannot blow a load LDK style cannot have an opinion? Lol how immature. IO notice all y'all discuss professional sports and none play; discuss how to run a website and don't run one; talk endlessly about how you'd make strip clubs better and don't own one, chat politics, but aren't politicians and on and on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    As debate topics go, this pretty hilarious.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Skibum, you're the one calling dudes minute men, and I dunno what the rest of that nonsense was.

Who exactly is the one that's hysterical?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @skibum609 posted -> "Getting you nitwits to get hysterical makes fishing in a 10 gallon aquarium seem like sport. Poor snowflakes cannot withstand criticism. If making an assumption makes one foolish, what does an hysterical over reaction to an assumption made by someone you neither know or care about make that person? I cannot stand the idea of tears so I won't post it...... So anyone who cannot blow a load LDK style cannot have an opinion? Lol how immature. IO notice all y'all discuss professional sports and none play; discuss how to run a website and don't run one; talk endlessly about how you'd make strip clubs better and don't own one, chat politics, but aren't politicians and on and on."

^ LMAO you are the nitwit that keeps posting about a topic you know nothing about. And I'm just having fun making you look stupid for opening your mouth and calling it out.

LMAO I notice you talking about LDKing yet you don't have a clue how to do it. It's irony to see you make analogy about talking about something you know nothing about when that is exactly what you are doing. It's pure entertainment which is why I'm responding.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @houjack LOL amen brother! skibum609 is ironic by accusing others of the exact thing he's doing.

He comes into an LDK thread "hysterical" about guys that LDK and then when someone responds he calls them "hysterical".

He claims he can't have an opinion but then claims it as fact and also has issue with others' opinions.

Irony at its finest!

@Ishmael yes I love this hilarious shit. Hoping skibum keeps trying to "argue".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't try to learn to LDK. Learn the opposite, to have better real sex with real women.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Mtent please try all these things and if you still can't LDK by the end, I got nothing for you.

- Abstain from any and all forms of orgasm for at least one month. Not even jerking off.

- During your months of abstinence, go to strip clubs and find the hottest high mileage stripper that you can. Find one that makes you hard as a rock or at least stirs your loins more than most strippers. Once you find her, do NOT get dances with her. Instead just stage tip her and tell her sometime in the future if she asks you if you want an LD. Keep visiting her and getting horny for her but at most do just one LD to make sure she's the type to stimulate your dick OTP right. You also need to try and confirm she is LDK friendly. But anyway, the point of this is to get yourself as hot and bothered and even blue balled for her during your month of abstinence. Get teased by her and even set up your LDK night up with her if you want to discuss it outright. But again limit actual LDs with her so you are horny with the anticipation.

- Get your LDK gear ready. Decide if you want to go commando or with underwear. Condom or not, etc. My general rule of thumb is smooth, soft, and thin layers. And less layers is better to a point. But then also make sure there is enough layers to mitigate a jizz leak.

- For your big LDK cherry busting night, get ready to fund and tip your stripper for a 30 min VIP that you make sure in advance will be good contact and for sure grinding at the very least.

- On game day, tell your stripper as soon as you can that you want to hang out and have some fun at the bar or tables for just a bit and then do at least a half hour. Point being to this is to set up some good GFE tease time before you get dances.

- When you are having your GFE fun, get flirty and teasing with your stripper and get yourself as hot and bothered as you can for her and try to be hard as much as possible.

- Go get your VIP 1/2 hour and during your dances immerse yourself in the fantasy that whatever she is doing to stimulate your hard dick is happening in real life. And hopefully you will get so excited and hot and horny that you have no choice but to LDK. And for sure whenever you feel that moment "cumming" on, just LET IT HAPPEN. Even if it one minute into the VIP, just let it happen for your first time.

- Lastly, don't stress about it. It just might not be in the cards for you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @skibum posted -> "Lol how immature. IO notice all y'all discuss professional sports and none play;"

and

"Tom Brady trains to be fit and strong. That's me. Michael Moore trains to be obese and slovenly. That's ......... By the way Michael Moore is also proud of his CONTROL."

^ LMAO by combining this into one analogy, let's say the "sports" topic of LDKing is like how to throw a football and what makes doing it easy and hard. And since Tom Brady is a knowledgeable expert on this sports topic because he has thrown hundreds to thousands of footballs, by your own analogy I'm kind of like Tom Brady. I know how to LDK like he knows how to throw a football.

And to further your own analogy, you're like Michael Moore trying to explain to Tom Brady that his explanation on how to throw a football is incorrect. You have no real clue yourself, yet you talk as if you do and the guy who does have one doesn't.

But then to further your own analogy, you (Michael Moore) get all butt hurt like a condescending jerk and claim "it's just my opinion" when I (Tom Brady) tell you that you have no clue about LDKing (throwing a football), by your own admission.

^ Pure irony!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ski-bum where are you getting that I'm hysterical? I posted a response to you that had no personal insults or put downs, just a stated opinion. I'm not clear on how my response comes off as hysterical to you. Your response on the other hand is calling me a nitwit, a snowflake, and a hysterical person who can't stand criticism.

Ski-bum posted "So anyone who cannot blow a load LDK style cannot have an opinion? ". Of course you're free to your opinion. But you didn't post an opinion, you posted "Guys who masturbate and LDK are minute men in bed, despite what they post here.". That doesn't come across as an opinion IMO. Another weird thing about that statement....do you know that over 95% of men maturbate? So your statement basically reads that 95% of men are minute men. Sounds absurd, right?

Anyhow, I responded to you because I thought you were capable of having a decent discussion of oposing viewpoints about LDKing. Unfortunately I was only met with immediate insults and put downs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP LMAO skibum has to deflect the argument and claim he's laughing at our "hysteria" simply because he can't support anything he said about LDKing and being a minuteman. He had no response when I told him to get a clue about it all and to get his facts straight, he got butt hurt and realized he has no valid point to make, and so he responded with insults and deflected it to claims of "hysteria" just for responding to him. It's all he has.

And the irony is that he's a lawyer and is supposed to know how to have a debate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion