tuscl

When a stripper tells you....

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 9:42 AM
“you’re the only one I’ve done this with”. What percent of the time is she lying? LOL

26 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That depends if she’s talking to me she’s telling the truth OTOH I don’t think she’s being truthful with you!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    110%
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’m going with 98%
  • impala
    6 years ago
    100%
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There was a time when I would have said 100%.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's not true?
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    You just need to mentally add, "right now" or "at this moment" to the statement because that's what she really means.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s like when a stripper says “You’re the first guy whose done that to me!” If you take it at face value - you might think she’s almost a virgin. If you notice the imaginary asterisk after the statement - you’ll realize you’re the first guy today, or the first guy since her last customer, etc.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Wild bourbon is correct. @GMD- care to explain?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @larry: Go read my articles “Pathetic Losers Anonymous” and “You Can All Relax Now”. Should be more than clear.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Depends what's she's talking about...If it's doing her taxes or fixing her car, she might be telling the truth! if its anything sexual then highly doubtful. If it's giving her money forgetaboutit!
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I thinks its on par with crappy motels in the south that are “non-smoking rooms.” That just means that no one is smoking in the room right now.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    0%! I'm sure! Honest! ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, what is it about, BBFS? Otherwise I don't think her claim would make any difference. SJG
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    there are few certainties in life: death, taxes, strippers always lying
  • Criley4
    6 years ago
    I'm not good with numbers, but this might help [view link]
  • Virgo62
    6 years ago
    They always lie. Enjoy the moment and forget anything you’re told. They’ll get that money with their virginal stories, and you exploit them for the rest.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    105% because i believed it twice.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    I believe them 100% of what I hear. Too bad I don’t listen or pay attention. Women in general tell men shit to make them special or jealous. Men say shit or spend money to get laid. That’s the nature of the game.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Most, as in 95% or higher; although there may be those very limited times when you catch a new girl who has just started in the business.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I kind of play a mind game with myself and try not to even decide if I believe them or not. I’m so cynical about what strippers say that I believe very little of it based on years of experience. But I also don’t like spending much mental effort evaluating their truthfulness because I want to have fun in the club and just go with the flow sometimes. So I try to remind myself that there is no reason for me to either believe or disbelieve what they say and I can’t know for certain one way or another. In other words, why does it matter if they are being truthful or not in most situations?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    This has been addressed in previous threads... [view link] But your question can be answered by the following "My first time..." stripper shit formula I postulated: 100%/((Her age-17) * (How long she has been dancing in months)) squared = Probability it is not stripper shit. I would assign 50% as the floor if it is her first month dancing and she is 18 (as opposed to 100% per the formula).
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    If your talking about ever 99.99999%, there may be a slim chance she hasn’t danced long. If she means today then it depends on how long shes been there. Half hour or less 33%. One hour 70%. Anything higher 100%.
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    I think it kind of depends on what "this" is... or maybe that still doesn't matter.
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    100%
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    She is probably only lying about 5% of the time. A certain subset says this to everyone, but for the most part it's code for "I have picked up on the glaring signs of an ego problem and I'm willing to work with you on that" If you don't come off as a slut-shaming egotist, you probably won't hear this too often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion