tuscl

Long Island MILF? Anybody?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:20 AM
I’ve got issues (and that’s no surprise). To add evidence to my need for help - I find the woman called the Long Island Medium to be both beautiful and kinda hot. I’ve watched her show with the TV on mute a few times, and there’s something about her that really works for me. Her press on nails freak me out a bit, but I think she’s a beauty. Here’s a link to news of her recent breakup which is sad (but she looks very cute in the pics). She must have seen it coming.... [view link]

9 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    You can have her all to yourself.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks! Lol!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Didn't she see the divorce coming before she got married?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    No offense Cashman, but her hair looks like she has a pet poodle living on the top of her head. I thought “big hair” went out of style 25 years ago.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - I agree. That hairdo hasn’t been stylish in a very long time. I think she’s cute - and she looks great in her more casual photos. I expected most wouldn’t find her as good looking as I do - and I was interested to hear if maybe I my tastes were a bit off.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hell, no. Back in the day yes.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Cashman I am surprised at your choice of club if she is your type. I think i know a dancer or two that might be your type
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t consider her my type. She’s a different look. I think she’s a beauty.
  • Sam42
    6 years ago
    I tend to have idiosyncratic ideas about what’s hot, but FWIW, I can totally see her as hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion