tuscl

Reviews? (Part Deux)

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
So - has anyone gotten a PM from a reviewer whose review you turned down - originally Founder said that one's name would appear when reviewing a review (IDK if it's still the case).

I haven't received any PMs but originally assumed I would.

16 comments

• lolruned
    6 years ago
    Don't pay no mind to it. There was a reason you decided not to publish a review and I think you have enough honor with the community to have a say in what the standard should be
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I haven’t gotten any messages yet. I was thinking that I might - for the same reason.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I've been PMed on a review I declined. Didn't do much good because the author's names are not on the proposed review and the PM did not say what club he had reviewed so I had no idea what club he was writing to me about.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I have, but the guy just wanted to know how to edit/re-submit his review.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Not yet. I've only rejected a few, and I've noticed a couple get published anyway. Kinda makes me wonder if I'm being to hard on them...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I was wondering the same thing but I haven’t been contacted. Sounds like a few folks have been.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Not yet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Papi could make a little lapdance money by offering editorial services...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I've been PMed by reviewers that I have left comments for, one was because I called him out for a shill review (was downright irate and obscenity laced). Also had a SC manager PM me after a review wanting names of his dancers that offered extras (I assume to discipline, i did not respond).
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Impala - i think your comment about the manager is testament that we need to reject reviews with names that imply extras were provided.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Interesting quirk. I entered in a Review this morning. I look at the Unpublished list to see how long it took to show up on that List. It never did for me. So I guess Founder has built in a mechanism where you can't Publish your own Reviews.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Not yet.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I've kept the bar pretty low, so I suspect that the authors of the reviews I voted NO on already knew that their reviews were crap and were too ashamed to object.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not yet. 95% of them were just too short.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    How long has this review feature been up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion