tuscl

What is the first thing you want to know about a review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
To me it is the time & day of visit. I don't care what happens after mid night. I'm a day guy. In fact when submitting a review this is the first thing it asks but when the review is published this information comes at the end. I think it's backwards. ???

20 comments

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^i agree, day/times and number of girls & type. FUN can be had anywhere, fun depends on you.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I agree. Time and day of visit is super important. Lots change from night shift and day shift. If you went to vip or not is another thing I want to know.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I want to know if there is a job opening for a Pee Troll.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Agree that its the first thing want to know, also agree that I'd prefer that little section be at the top. I forget exactly where it was in the old layout, but it was towards the top and much more useful, especially on desktop. I'd like to see it even on the unpublished reviews screen.

I try to spell it out in the text of the review in the start too, and appreciate when others do as well.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m also a day shift guy and would like to know the time and day of visit for two reasons. First, many clubs are different during the day, sometimes a lot different. Second, day shift reviewers probably are of the same mind as me in terms of what I like about certain clubs. I find night time reviews unhelpful most of the time. I’m sure the reverse is true for night shift mongers.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If it’s somewhere where I can get a BJ.

Kidding

I’d probably go with number of girls on the shift. Of course it’s also important to know what day and what time of day as well but most important to me is how many targets are there for me when I walk through the door.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Agreed. Time and day is most useful.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I hadn’t thought about it before - but the time is very important. Clubs differ considerably from day shift to night shift.

This might be a beginner mistake - as a club can be vastly different from day to night. The casual clubbers might not understand this - and they might not understand the importance of the time of day (included in the review).
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Kidding aside.

Yes I like to know day and shift.
    If it isn't weekday dayshift it likely doesn't apply to me.

Other shifts are different.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I agree also, day and time are SUPER important. Been to way too many clubs that either everything happens early, or nothing till after midnight. Day shift can mean no bouncers or manager around to keep watch, and usually day shift girls are hungrier, but also selection and quality are often limited. Also day shift usually has a different type of crowd and a different vibe.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How common are front room makeout sessions, and what time of day has the reviewer been there?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - prior to Founder's latest changes; the stats of the review were shown at the top b/f the review text - now it's shown at the end and I too don't like it and is currently backwards from what is should be.
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I totally agree about the importance of day and time information. I travel a lot for work and fit in SC visits when I can. A lot of clubs are dead during the day, but for others, it's the best time for extras (or at least decent contact), and because many of the clubs I visit are new to me, I need to know so I don't waste my time.

When I look at a review, I first scroll down to find that info, since it provides some needed context for much of what's written. I liked it much better when it was towards the top.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "What is the first thing you want to know about a review?"

When it was posted.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Dance prices: not because I need to watch my wallet, but because I would know if girls are being honest when I ask.

That said, I agree that day/time are important since so many clubs switch up between shifts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I want to know when this visit took place, too often some jerk on vacation will write a review of a club he visited two or three years ago just to get free VIP with related intel, and as we all know most clubs change a lot in a very short time.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I mostly want to know how good the dancers are. Most of the clubs I go to don't have a day shift and I don't think for the ones that do that that makes that much of a difference.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Agree with day and time of day the visit occurred.
    Then number and variety of dancers.
    Then condition and atmosphere of the club.
    Then prices.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Does the club have black chicks

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Papi's got it right, +10

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion