This "mamisan" troll is disgustingly racist

Mtent
Relaxation
Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:01 PM
Fuck all of you

18 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm mad and all you want to do is talk about sex!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I think mamisan is hilarious.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I see that we've moved into the "picking fights" phase of trolling.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Confucius say, college boy who take off bra of Asian coed get all A's.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    How long has mtent been here - and only now has he discovered that Mamisan might be racist? You say racist - I say hilarious. It’s like the tomaaaato tomaaahto thing.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    This is some brilliant trolling Mtent. Sure to stir the pot! mamisan has grown on me. When "she" first started posting she seemed too focused on san_jose_guy. I don't see the point in continual slamming of one person. If you don't like somebody just put them on ignore. But now she seems to be creating a fictional "mamisan world". Typing with the ridiculous is part of this fictional world. And it is funny as hell!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    There is definitely a distinction between pot-stirring trolls and satire trolls. Mtent is a tedious example of the former. Mamisan is the latter, obviously.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Keep the satire trolling coming. They’re usually funny. Mtent is fucking miserable.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I think it's racist that it's becoming acceptable to racially mess with Asians the same way it is with whiteys. Motherfuckers in Myanmar will fuck you right up with that shit, though, so don't even think about it up in this bitch.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Mamisan is a lovely lady, who strives to keep girls safe from awkward front room DFK and DATY. She’s a hero to us all.
  • Sven69
    6 years ago
    Sweet Miss Bj99. Everything you post makes me loving you more. I hope you come to my country to spend a lot of money with you and share a gangster orgasm with many men. It's my dream. Big national celebrations here soon, you will have great money from all the horny perversions. Do you have a passport? Sorry for my missed words, I use Goggle translator. Sven.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    True story. Got a flier in my mailbox this week: "Mr. Ho Lawn & Garden service. Please call Mr.Ho any time." I try not to make racist jokes, but these Asians bring it on themselves. Besides the fact that they deserve ridicule for destroying the curve in all the math and science classes.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I like this Sven69 guy too. Especially the fact that he misspelled Latvia for his location!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Article about Chris Rock making fun of little Asian kids at the 2016 Academy Awards: [view link] "In the sketch in question, Rock brought three Asian children onstage in tuxedos, wielding briefcase, a nod to the always-awkward moment in telecasts past when the accountants were thanked for their ballot-tallying skills. Rock, who had skewered Hollywood for its lack of attention to people of color earlier in the show, seemed to intend the presence of the Asian kids as the joke, playing off the tired stereotype of Asians being good at math. Then he took it a step further: “If anyone is upset about that joke, just tweet about it on your phones, also made by these kids.”
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We know who the troll is. Compared to the kinds of trolling this site has often had, its a mellowing out. SJG
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    4g2t is obviously not a long-time Marvel comics fan. Maybe someday the Marvel films will get Dr. Doom right. Until then, I've got two more weeks to geek out until Infinity War.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    *4g2w
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mamisan is hilarious! Her posts are great! Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion