tuscl

Tijuana or Mexico in General

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:28 PM
I was planning on going to Tijuana next week weekend to have some fun at Hong Kong but with the recent border issues I am second guessing. Prez sending the National Guard and all. A military buddy of mine was told by his commanding officer not to go over to Mexico at all due to the heightened anger towards America, and due to incidents that have already occurred. What do you guys think? Worth the risk?

13 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Tijuana is safer than Detroit.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm planning a trip myself so I hope there aren't any problems. I'm reading the information online about the National Guard activity and it doesn't really sound like it's much. Maybe I'll just take enough cash so I can stay a while. :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Since Chapo Guzman is, at least for the present, in custody, we need to commandeer one of his tunnels, and extend the San Diego Blue Trolley, so that it has a station underneath the Cascadas Hotel. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    SJG, Excellent idea !
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I wouldnt worry about it. I think those clubs would struggle without the influx of American money, so they know where their proverbial bread is buttered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Probably nothing to worry about - but you can wait a bit and see how things shake-out although this may be a situation in flux.
  • ThreeJ
    6 years ago
    I was just in TJ this past weekend, and didn't notice any difference from my last trip in December. I went over and back once a day over the course of four days without any issues on either end. There was the same amount of Americans in the club, which is still most of the clientele. In fact, on Saturday, there was a group of five blonde sorority college chicks behind me crossing the border into Tijuana. If they don't feel unsafe by themselves, I think it's fine for now.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Awesome! Looks like I am still going!
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Just got back today. No worries. Indeed, I was impressed with the quality of the girls. Actually saw two 11s in HK for the first time.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^there are no 11s or even 10s.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^Oh, there are some 10s. I've been there and can vouch for that.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    TC you’re a lucky man indeed. 9’s and 10’s are present at HK, and if an 11 exists, I would expect to find it there.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Its still low season in Europe so buy a plane ticket to Germany and go to FKK land.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion