tuscl

Club hours?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I was going through some club listings of clubs around a city I have business in tomorrow morning.
I intended to hit some clubs after I'm done and on my way home but I have no idea when they open so now I don't know if I should drive by them to check them out.
I actually called 5 of the clubs to find out when they open. I received answers from 2 of them, 1 club didn't answer the phone, and 2 numbers were disconnected.

Anyway I know clubs change, hours change, but the old TUSCL did list club hours whereas now every club I checked there were no hours listed. It would be helpful if hours of operation were listed again.

14 comments

• guisaefordance
    6 years ago
    Normally google has the hours.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You make a good point. If the club has a website - I’d recommend looking there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go w/ your gut-feeling
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    The club website, google or yelp is likely to be more accurate anyway.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Tuscl is the best reference for the majority of strip clubs out there that I've found, but the flux in the industry regarding working hours changes is not as current as other new tendencies in the individual strip clubs reviewed here. So it sucks when a club stops opening on a random night with no place indicating the change before or after. It also sucks when a club is open for 16 hours a day, but only has a dancing lineup for 8hours a day, but it's easier to find the trends out than it was 20 years ago. Love yelp for some things, but it only covers about 5% of the strip club industry, as opposed to other businesses and recommendation.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Also try facebook. A lot of clubs have something on facebook if they don't have their own website.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Follies has the hours posted on TUSCL and the newest Atlanta club, The Gold Club, has the hours shown. I'm the one that submitted them. If Founder gets an update he will post them given time.

The problem lies with the membership not updating the club info. Oh they are fast enough with the reviews but can't be bothered with stuff that doesn't earn them VIP points.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah Shadow, I did some more checking on other clubs after I posted. Several of them do have hours listed so it's not an across the board deletion of hours and you're correct that it will be up to members to correct it but most don't care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most SCers probably don't know the exact hours a club is open unless maybe it's a club they go to every time.

I've been going to my go-to small black club for years and IDK exactly when it opens or closes cause I never visit near those times.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TUSCL, Yelp, Club's own site, call them on the telephone.

SJG

By the time we need this, this post will be done:
    http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I post a lot of updated information and information I think is vital (but not posted) for the SCs I frequent
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I encourage more people on TUSCL to do the same and not just post reviews
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I have been to a couple clubs where they don't even have a sign by the door saying what their hours are. I assume they are open in the evening, but if they are open in the afternoon, how are you to know? Are they just open whenever they feel like being open? That's a weird way to do things.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^
    Perhaps the business is a front for something else
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion