Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Naked pics :)

poledancer83

Narnia

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

I am a fan

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

thank you :)

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

First and second my fav! Thanks for sharing PD.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Another Happy Friday;)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks Pd! I’m sure you are aware of my enjoyment of your amazing pussy.

The photos show that the rest of your body is also very sexy.

Number 6 is gorgeous! Love seeing those fingers in you - showing off your deep pink interior.

If I was a horny fantasizing pervert - I’d guess that you got fucked in a motel room by a horny construction worker. But I could be reading too much into several unconnected photos...

Thanks again!

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

Those tits are perfection!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks!

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Nice.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

Actually you are not my preferred body type.... but you are smoking hot and I definitely would not kick you out of bed or stop you from sucking my cock

Thanks for the post, you are beautiful

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

picture number 6, that up close shot of your pussy, WOW :-)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I just wanted to be attached to the hand that was soaping up your body......whew!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Sweet Pics PoleDancer. If you're club was really in Narnia and you were dancing in just stilettos there and doing pole tricks on the magic lamppost I would be looking for an enchanted wardrobe to bring me there ;)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

[swoon]

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Will you come please wash my "car"?

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Based on body type alone, you would be of interest to me at the club

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm waiting for a pic using a dildocam

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Those pics are the best thing I've seen all day. Thanks for sharing.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Good bless America and the right of beautiful women like PD83 to freely express themselves in these types of artistic photographs.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Very nice. I just got home from my favorite club where I spent an hour in VIP with a 22 year old dancer with tits just about the same as yours in regard to size, nipple size & color, and "perkiness". Thank you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice - you made my pipi fatter

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^Your Papi Pipi

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Thanks PD! Awesome pics!

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

dope .

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Damn. I picked the wrong week to give up masturbation.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Just when I thought I may give up strip clubs for a while I get sucked back in

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^^ Classic take on Airplane!

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Pictures 2, 6, and 8 are my favorites.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ditto JAp!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This deserves a bump! Great PD photos!

Nothing better than swollen pussy lips you can munch from behind!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement