tuscl

Orlando??

Hi guys, I’m on my way to visit my sister in Orlando. I’ve always worked in Tampa in Florida because of what I’ve heard/read about Orlando clubs but wondering if there is anyone here who could recommend an Orlando club for just a night or two?? My sis is going to be out of town for a couple nights and I think I may try to hit the club.

I am a video vixen white girl, I look like Jessica Simpson with very long blonde hair, I’m 38-27-32DDD with nice fake boobs and a nice round booty, petite and curvy and tan. I don’t mind a booty poppin club as long as I’m not going to be the only white woman but some of the clubs I typically work in include Sapphire, Penthouse Club Nola, The Lodge in Dallas, Thee Dollhouse Tampa. I have also worked in plenty of smaller and less glamorous clubs.

Thank you for the help!

60 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Also yes my avatar image is me.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The Mickey Mouse Club.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I've heard Disney is always hiring
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^i think what our friend here is trying to say is, do you do, ahem, "private shows"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Orlando clubs are air-dance clubs, thus IDK how easy it will be to make $$$.

IDK the Orlando clubs, if no one chimes in w/ intel, then just sort the club by highest rated and read some reviews.

There are 3-clubs in Cocoa Beach an hour or so due-east of Orlando where many Orlando girls dance and many Orlando SCers go b/c they are 2-way-contact clubs - all 3 clubs are topless 2-way-contact dances and there's no private VIP.

1) Lido is the most popular - dayshift a bit slow but usually good nightshift - $20-dances

2) Inner Room is a popular dive - $10 topless dances - better known for its dayshfift - nightshift has traditionally been mostly AA

3) Cheaters - in b/w Inner Room and Lido in terms of decor - $20 dances - dayshift kinda weak - nightshift ok

All 3-clubs close at 2 am.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Thx! I have been to Cocoa many times, never to work. I have read the reviews before posting this discussion but like others who ask things like this before upcoming travel, sometimes a local person can answer a question like this more easily and quickly than reading through the reviews. I think Tampa would be a better choice for just a slightly farther drive.

Thank you for the help :)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "I look like Jessica Simpson with very long blonde hair, I’m 38-27-32DDD with nice fake boobs and a nice round booty, petite and curvy and tan."

Forget about Orlando! Come to Detroit!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Derby Festival is coming up in Louisville in a couple weeks. Just sayin’. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Guys who are knowledgeable about strip clubs don’t go to clubs in Orlando. At least they don’t want to admit it if they ever do. For this reason I suspect that it will be difficult to find a legitimate recommendation. Our advice when asked about Orlando is always “go somewhere else.”
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I live in Orlando. The clubs are awful for customers. There are a few clubs where girls do make some money, but only at night and I don't think the money is great. If it must be Orlando I think your best shots are Dancer's Royale, Starzzz, Rachel's, or the Doll House (in that order)
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I cant offer any info that necessarily directly answers your questions, but the two times I've been to Orlando on work travel I took the little over an hour drive to go to Cocoa Beach for some 2 way contact.

I read reviews like crazy for Orlando because it was so many clubs, but the overall census was no contact. If I recall right the one club I did stop at for all of 10 - 15 minutes in Orlando was called Cleopatra's, but after that experience I was like nope!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yeah, this is congruent with what I’ve heard about Orlando from the girls too. I am in Dallas now and I think I’m just going to prolong my stay by a few days and call it a day on working Central Florida.

Flagooner, where do you usually go to clubs, since you live in Orlando and don’t like the clubs? Implies you go somewhere else. ??

Thank you ch3ll and JohnSmith :)

Everyone else, yeah, I’ll come to your city, pay for my travel expenses and I’ll be right there.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I travel fairly often to Orlando. I will make the 45 minute drive to Cocoa Beach for a nice strip club visit. Based on hour you describe yourself and your usual clubs you would probably fit in well at Lido in Cocoa Beach. Or if you stay in Orlando, Rachel’s, which is a very nice upscale, no touch club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always make the trek out to Cocoa beach. My fav club is Inner room bit I stop in at Lido's and Cheaters occasionally to freshen things up and get a little variety.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Have you ever *been* to Louisville during Derby Festival? Think Mardi Gras, only two weeks longer and with more people. Rich people.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I can also think of another option closer to Orlando if you are interested in avoiding house fees. When do you plan on visiting?
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    "I've always worked in Tampa"--- Why aren't you considering it now ?

"38-27-32DDD" ??? Since when did they start listing booty measurement first ? (I'm ASS-uming that you wish to highlight your large booty. Did you get butt injections, or otherwise artificial enhancement to attain that measurement ?) Thanks
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD if we pay your expenses in bitcoin will you take care of your own taxes? And still come and visit ? LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Before I became an educated monger, I enjoyed a few nights at Rachel’s in Orlando. The girls there were impressive. They had looks similar to how you describe yourself. I think it was g-string bottoms and topless (with pasties).

I was impressed with the dancers looks. But I didn’t get to sample any extra action. So, I defer to my esteemed colleagues regarding the extras (or lack thereof).

Good luck!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I’m going to Orlando Monday

My sister used to live near Kissimmee and now she lives in Lake Mary, it’s faster to Cocoa, farther to Tampa.

You can’t get hired for Ky Derby so close to the event, and I have to be back at school on the 16th.

Who cares how you say your measurements....my butt isn’t huge, it’s big, it’s real, it’s nice.

:)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Cash man and others who said Rachel’s—

If the girls are pretty that’s great for everyone but one of the measures of a club on this site, even, is value. I want to go to a club where the patrons are enjoying getting dances with dancers and the dancers are able to give and benefit from giving dances—to me, a 3-foot rule club isn’t that. I think we all would agree!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I wish you the best in your search. I’m sure you will do well.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Just sayin, that's what drew me into Rachel's several years back, PSD. A gal said they didn't make a lot of money. But it's a good-looking club. I enjoyed an hour or so there.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll: “You can’t get hired for Ky Derby so close to the event”

Who told you that? It doesn’t match what I’ve seen happening. It might be true for a couple of the clubs, I can see PT’s or Godfather doing something like that, but the rest? I’d be surprised.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Lake Mary is only 10 minutes away and I don't enforce a 3 inch rule, much less a 3 foot rule.

Do you have any objections to making your money without the inconvenience having to go to a club?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Cashman—thx! :*

Vincemichaels—“the girls said they don’t make very much [at Rachel’s]”—not sure why it would be recommended for anyone to work there then, just saying??

GMD— Ky Derby, yes, they will not hire you in the best clubs if you just show up for the event, they have too many girls for big events and they reward those who come early and stay a while, it is a common practice across the country. I do not want to just work anywhere if I’m flying in, I want to work at the best club, I have an upscale look.

Flagooner—no, I’m sorry, I wouldn’t be comfortable with that but you’re welcome to visit me in Cocoa!

:D
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PSD just curious will you be covering @flagooners travel expenses to come visit in Cocoa ? :) jes sayin!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25
    Thanks for the support but can't make it out there until next week anyway.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Anytime bro your actually alright for a Trumpet, patronizer with hostility issues. ;)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    @25 touche :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^;)
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Sounds like my type of dancer for sure. I'm always down for big boobs, small waist and big butt.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Gee Digitech, you sure are a unique one.

;-)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Yeah I was gna say the same thing lol

But thank you for the compliment!

I called Lidos, they sound like they have no standards for who they hire???? Maybe I’m going to Tampa after all ughh!!!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "they sound like they have no standards for who they hire???? Maybe I’m going to Tampa after all ughh!!!!"

Why are you going to the club?
    To make money or watch the other girls dance? Or is it just to stroke your ego at being able to work at an elitist club?

Make sure whatever club you work at has double doors or you might have to grease your ears to squeeze your head through.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I think you misunderstand me and are reading too much into my comment.

I want to work at the best club for the best possible result, the girls I know want the same thing. Same for most every person with their non sexwork jobs, too.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This sounds more like a status issue and what to "tell the girls" when she goes back to her home club. Maybe just enjoy the time off?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    You are all being weird. I am in school, I’m trying to make the most money I can, like every other dancer out here!

Who cares about the status of a club?? Apparently you guys do?? I’ve danced in Florida a million times as I used to live in the southeast.

Take care.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “You are all being weird”

I would disagree, I think most people in this thread are answering your questions and giving you alternative suggestions.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Surprise surprise.
    A self-absorbed, thin-skinned stripper.

I think you would be best served on stripperweb.

At least you have big tits, that's a plus.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Larry—yes, most are, much appreciated.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @Flag - so, lemme get this right. You play for OTC, she shuts you down, and then you start questioning her and insulting her? Sure. I guess that mentality does fit TUSCL.

Me? I think she just wants to find somewhere to maximize her earnings in as short a time as possible. Exclusivity provides that. I doubt she's looking for the $100 one pump chump. If she finds an exclusive club though, with her look and attitude, I can easily see somebody snatching her up for a lengthy and expensive VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Flagooner clubs in Cocoa Beach - I guess he did not like PSD's comment about Lido
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Tightass - so let me get this right
    Do you pathetically and transparently suck up to every pretty lady you meet?

Did you even bother to read what she wrote? The reason she decided to go west was because the clubs out east didn't enforce some kind of "standard" for the ladies that work there. It had nothing to do with money. It came across as an ego play, like the club and the girls that work there are worthy of her. If she felt she would be so much better than the competition she shouldn't have much trouble pulling in a good share of the available $$$.

Then she got offended when I pointed that out, hence the thin-skinned comment.

After she turned me down for my very serious attempt at OTC (and after I went through 2 boxes of Kleenex and scraped my dignity off the floor) I continued to engage in the good natured discussion until she exhibited her narcissism.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi, you chimed in when I was responding.

I don't take offense to negative comments about clubs I enjoy. I don't really care for the high end clubs for the most part. I used to, but not any more.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @flag - I'm not sucking up to anybody. I just don't understand the need to treat someone like shit over the internet. Maybe it makes you feel good about yourself. Maybe you don't even realize you're being a dick. I dunno. I've seen other posts from you that were fine, and some where you're an asshole. You do you. I just thought the sequence of events was funny and wanted to call it out.

I did read all the posts. Just in case I missed something, I reread them. She made a comment, you jumped up her ass about it. She attempted, calmly I'll add, to clarify. Other folks jumped up her ass about it. She then, rightly, commented about how y'all were acting weird about a fairly innocent comment. More guys continued to be assholes about it. You even called her thin-skinned, when frankly, she remained calmer than most others.

Like I said, maybe you get your jollies from insulting women. You wouldn't be the first guy. Me, I prefer to be respectful to people, regardless of gender. I find it often gets me further than I'd get by being a self-centered prick.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @tightass @flag is a self centered patronizer not a prick;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ::Michael Jackson popcorn eating gif::
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Your words, not mine 25.. I was just saying I don't like to act like one. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I just call 'em as I see 'em. I've been wrong before. Once I thought I was wrong when I really wasnt.

Oh, and I don't discriminate. I insult everyone that deserves it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Titus, Actually PSD did make the comments tha she was called on, I don’t necessarily believe she got the way they sounded, and I also don’t care to call her on it, but too many of you guys are willing to call each other out, yet very often you’ll kiss ass on a dancer just because she has a pair of tits.
    I mean really man, she seems nice enough but hey bros before ho’s that’s the code here, unless you want to be a little fish stick. ;)
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @25 - She said she didn't like the standards at a club. I don't see anything wrong with that personally. We do it all the time right? Don't like who's working at a club, we leave. She did the same. Why does that deserve harsh treatment? As for bros before hos, the two people I consider to be my best friends are both women. I guess you could say my bros generally are hos.

@flag - I can appreciate equal-opportunity asshole. My dad always said he doesn't discriminate, he hates everybody.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Wasnt really very harsh at least no worse than a couple of bros snapping towels in the locker room ;)
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I think you and I have different experiences from being in locker rooms lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Did you get stuffed in a locker?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Nope. Our locker room doubled as our gym. Lots of weight training. Lots of hard work. If you made it into that room, you had earned some serious respect. And you were treated accordingly.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A welcoming circle jerk?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Exactly.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Flag is just grumpy bc he’s been missing his Tuscl atf. I’m back babe! ❤️
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I am not going to argue on the internet, it’s meaningless and it’s useless.

I am an experienced dancer. My value in this job is my looks and the way I present myself, so if I go to a place where anyone can work, that means, to me, the most unattractive women can get hired there too, and my target audience won’t be attending—he will be trying to find a club like what I am describing, where hiring standards are tough.

We all know there is a difference between Speamint Rhino and Chicas Bonitas, ok, what I said had nothing to do with my ego, I simply am trying to position myself in a club where I personally can excel, and I know where my value as a dancer lies. That is what every dancer with their head on straight tries to do.

I have been dancing for a while and I could give a shit about working in some kind of special club, whatever that means. I have worked in Mons, I’ve worked in Thee Dollhouse, they both fucking suck in my opinion and my favorite place to work in Tampa has been Penthouse, which is not at all special. Penthouse is the club I would choose over Cocoa. Tell me, how in the world does that reflect having an ego?

I mentioned the clubs I work at to give you an idea of who and what I am, what kind of a dancer I am, because where you like to work reflects on what you probably look like, dress like at work, and carry yourself. There are stereotypes in this industry, we all know that.

Lastly, I went to Cocoa tonight, to Lido’s. I will say that I haven’t ever gone to a club and left after being hired. At 10:45 pm there were many girls and no patrons. I saw one guy get one dance. And that is 50% of the reason I left.

I don’t care to explain myself every time someone disagrees with me. I am smart and I based my one provocative comment on what this club told me on the phone about how they go about hiring—two people out of the whole site were bothered by this, who knows why.

I’m not going to argue with anyone on the internet, don’t care to. Thx.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion