tuscl

Your favorite strippers move...

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 11:01 AM
Whats the one thing your ATF does that you just love. Obviously sex but im talking about something other then that. Ear nibbles and face in crotch with a hum through your pants? Maybe a nibble of the ear? What is that one thing you like during a dance. My favorites that seem to be a hit are tits in face (motorboat), hum through the pants and hand "accidentally" touching the junk. Any other?

28 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    The move where she tells me she loves me... works every time :)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    RCG, looking behind at me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have an ATF but, short of extras, touching the junk gets my vote with tits in face a close second. Also, sitting on my lap and getting handsy.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    I'm with meat -- checking the mirror behind me and fixing her hair does it for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The fact that she accepts me at face value, and doesn’t want more from me that I’m willing to give. The fact that she makes me feel sexier than any dozen other strippers combined, without saying a single word about how sexy she thinks I am. The fact that she’s not afraid of her sexual nature. Doesn’t mean she goes out of her way to flaunt it, just that she’s never seen any reason to hide it. The fact that she can make my dick hard without even touching me. Of course, I might be atypical.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    On her knees - between my legs - looking up with her long black hair falling softly on my thighs - her full lips pursed - her beautiful eyes looking deeply into mine... then seeing a naughty grin begin to form with her lips.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always thought the humming BJ outside the shorts was really lame. Never did a thing for me. The reach up the shorts is always appreciated.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I don’t have an ATF, but I think you hit the top three moves I like. I just don’t like it if they do the fake BJ and leave lipstick on my pants.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Meat beat me to it. That’s my favorite. She’s basically laid across you and it’s very up close and personal. Love it.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Removing the outer thong, leaving a really small one underneath. Topless only club but this gets me. I usually am doing the removing so it's very nice! Yesterday the strings were twisted on both so she dropped both thongs down to untangle them a little. I didn't hear her say don't look so I looked haha. She blushed and said dont "don't look....yet" made me want her even more. Beautiful lower lips!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    In respect to lap dances I really enjoy some stick shifting. Particularly grinding in the cowgirl position putting one hand behind her back onto the head of my dick. I really enjoy more romantic style of touch, which it seems like not a lot of dancers do really well. For instance putting my hand onto a dancers cheek and have her lean into it or turn to kiss my palm. I enjoy that kind of stuff more than higher mileage.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ "I really enjoy more romantic style of touch, which it seems like not a lot of dancers do really well." Basically a GFE, right? I like this as well and it gives the illusion of a connection. I doubt most dancers do this with their customers because it can be a tiring hustle to have and/or just do not have the fortitude to keep up with it
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    effleurage
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Laugh at my stupid jokes, act interested in what I do for a living, compliment me, act like you enjoy my company. Initiate the kissing. At that point, I'll buy you a car.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There have been some really good at gyrating their hips while in doggie position. Some do it fast, some do it slow. At some places there are brass railings and a few spots where they have brass knobs. One girl was really good at looking up into my eyes, making like she was BJing that brass knob. Some others, just a few, just offer a completely crotch centric performance, even panties on. Another, Pink Poodle, going over the limits, on their runway stage, letting one guy enjoy her face, while another enjoys her doing a bit of self fingering. On all fours of course. Another, always showing off her real hot ass, getting it into my face. When she did get face to face, showing off her great lips. But see, these are no touching clubs, so they do more stuff like this. And the high heels and the makeup are always a big part of it. Makeup shows the passions which wait to be brought to the surface. And I can already feel her thoughout my lower body. The high heels should have straps, so that they stay on. Dressing to be undressed is important, the focus on what does not need to be taken off. Like besides high heels, thigh highs, garter belt or waist cincher, or boob out open crotch teddy, and those hands exposed type mid upper arm gloves are great. She is dressing for sex, not just being naked. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I see, our OP was talking about sex acts, not the stage show. Real good hungry DFKing, and then BBBJing, and of course I'll DATY + FIV her in between. Lots of eye contact, lots of DFKing, as it proceeds. SJG
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I guess I'm unusual, but tits in the face don't do a thing for me -- just make me uncomfortable. Humming and or touching crotch, sucking, licking, or gently biting my nipples, kissing on lips, french or otherwise, gently grinding where I can feel my clothed dick go inside your pussy, licking and whispering in my ears, grabbing my hand and placing it where you want me to feel/penetrate, staring in my eyes and breathing in my face, I'm getting really hard just compiling this list.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I like a variation of what Meat said: RCG looking back at you. But I like when she's in the RCG position and then leans all the way back against you and is either looking over shoulder at you or cheek to cheek with you. This gives you a great view of her fabulous tits, and her shapely legs. Any time a dancer does that move she can pretty much empty my wallet.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    " But I like when she's in the RCG position and then leans all the way back against you and is either looking over shoulder at you or cheek to cheek with you. This gives you a great view of her fabulous tits, and her shapely legs. Any time a dancer does that move she can pretty much empty my wallet." EXACTLY THIS! AMEN TFP! this is what i was trying to describe in my first post of this thread. i met a dancer about a month ago who gave me a fantastic dance and during the dance, she did exactly what TFP described. since then, i haven't been able to find her when i've gone back to the club. :-(
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Putting me inside, while I rub her legs with goosebumps
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great comment Warrior15! Lol! I know that feeling - as it’s easy for my wallet to open when a dancer hits the spot.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Her showing up on time.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I thought of another special move, replying to my "working today" text message with "not today" instead of not replying at all. I get rock hard when that happens as there's a chance I'll be able to schedule a time to see her again!
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Just the exact right amount of pressure to feel her clit rolling gently against my erection.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    I like when a dancer sticks her tits on my chest and slowly drags them down to my crotch. It's even better when she lifts my shirt up to do it. Never been a fan of tits in face unless the girls is clean. Most of the time tits smell like another man's saliva and that's a huge turnoff. Also, the pants buzz with the mouth is lame.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    most any super close action is tantalizing with the right girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Girls that sit on your lap and start ramming their tongue into your mouth. [view link] SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My ATF DS has huge all natural DDs that are bouncy and firm. And nothing feels better in an LD than when she is grinding on my hard cock in cowgirl, my hands are grabbing each ass as she is popping it, and those titties are pressing and rubbing all over my bare chest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion