tuscl

Diamond dolls Pompano

smith49752
New York
Does anyone know if the girls at diamond dolls offer OTC?

8 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    The girls know. Ask them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No - Diamond Dolls doesn't offer Over The Counter pussy - you need a prescription
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Technically - OTC is available at any club.

But OTC in any club is not as easy as just willing to pay - often times seeing a dancer ITC several times improves one's chances but still no guarantee.

Spend some $$$ ITC on a dancer of interest and then pop the question - or if it's a dancer that really interests you, invest in seeing her ITC for a couple of visits to increase your chances b/f asking.

I'm on TUSCL a lot and read all the DDs reviews and have not heard anyone mention OTC w.r.t. DDs I imagine in part b/c ITC is so readily available and at a good price; but I would imagne some of the girls may be interested in making some extra $$$ on their day off.

• JessiePinkman
    6 years ago
    I know a girl who works in here, she told me they offer that. $160 half an hour.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shirry mess. I got one cumming to you soon
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shitty shitty mess... all yours
  • BEARMAN305
    6 years ago
    Bro I'm wondering the same thing the All the Lovely Women at DD's do ITC but I want OTC I'm going to make it Happen!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's available. I've done OTC with a few DD-Pompano girls. But as Papi says, it's not just as simple as paying your money and getting it. The girls feel comfortable with ITC. There is a bouncer there, even though he looks the other way. But the girls feel safe. If you meet outside of the club, the girl needs to know that you are not an axe murderer. Offer things to make her feel comfortable. I'll offer to meet them in a neutral place like a bar or restaurant first. Much like a blind date so they can talk to me before going somewhere private.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion