tuscl

Revisiting Strip Clubs

nailer1958
Michigan
Saturday, March 31, 2018 7:11 AM
I'm new to this site and I'm finding the discussion section informative. I have been a widower for almost 4 yrs and in my late 50's. I started visiting SC recently and found them much different than my younger days. I found that now the girls offer extras. Some are very open and offer what their extras are and the $. Others like to play games and just say 'you will have a good time in the VIP room.' Bottom line as its been for ever is the girls are trying to earn $. Being I'm alone now I have more time to explore SC. I'm looking to see what looks good on the menu. My last visit to the SC a dancer a bit older and fuller figure with huge tits came and sat at my table. The subject of the VIP room came up and I asked what extras I could get. She would just answer 'you will have a good time'. Being this was the 1st time we dealt with each other I knew I was not going to get any straight answers from her. I was about ready to leave and go to another SC and she asked if I would like a table table dance instead. During the table dance she let me play and suck her tits and touch her kitty just a bit. This must have been a sign to her that I was not a cop or something. Before the end of the dance she whispered in my ear FS for $200. She was not the type I was looking for to get FS. But we did make a deal for a TF instead. I can check TF off the menu of the things I have tried. She gave me her number and said to call her afterwards. My question is: Is she looking for a regular or something else? Anyone have any experience like this? Thanks

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strippers are salespeople - a stripper giving you her # is the equivalent of a salesperson giving you their business card in hopes of making you a buying customer - i.e. she wants you to contact her next time you go to the club so you spend your $$$ on her instead of other dancers/the-competition - it's up to you if you wanna be her regular and have her stick to you every time you come in the club.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    "Bottom line as its been for ever is the girls are trying to earn $." I think you probably answered your own question right there. If she quoted you prices and negotiated for services, you know what to expect from her in the future - and more importantly, what she's expecting from you. If you'd be interested in becoming her regular or seeing her OTC, text her and start the conversation. If not, just be polite the next time you w
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Damnit, where's that edit button @Founder? *If not, be polite the next time you see her and move on to someone you're more interested in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Usually a good idea to take an unknown dancer for some dances pre-VIP so you can see if she's freaky enough for VIP, if u don't really enjoy her dances much then decent chance you won't enjoy the VIP with her - and it also let's her know you're ready to play.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I noticed you reviewed a club in Flint - if u don't know, Detroit has some of the best clubs in the country
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info. @Papi, yes I have heard Detroit has great clubs. I'm close to the Flint area, but visiting other cities SC is on my to do list
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    @Willmunny, I would be interested in OTC at some point with a dancer. Have you had any experience in the OTC area?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Probably a good idea to get a little more familiarized with SCs and dealing with strippers b/f dealing with OTC - and probably a good idea to first do ITC extras with the dancer so you know she delivers. And whether it's ITC or OTC, avoid paying upfront.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi, that is what I'm looking for, words of wisdom. I'm testing the waters at this point and being cautious. I have heard its best to avoid paying upfront. The girls are more likely to put the effort into her work that way.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nailer1958 From your description - things went quite well with the dancer who gave you a TF. It’s good you have her number now. If you are interested in getting more VIP experiences from her - you have a few options. You can check the club website - as many provide dancer schedules - and stop in to see the dancer. You could text her - but some dancers can be unreliable in responding. I’d recommend trying the first option. If things go well on your visit - and you want more - then maybe otc is an option. Some dancers simply don’t do otc - but since you have established a rapport and she’s comfortable with you - she should tell you a simple yes or no. If it’s no - just leave it. If she’s open to otc - you should take it slow - as there are many things to determine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One avoids paying upfront to avoid being ripped-off - strippers often lie to get a custy's $$$, i.e. promise you "a good time in VIP" then just give you a regular dance (and sometimes worse). Some dancers will tell newbs they need to give them $$$ b/f the OTC date and the dancer has no intention of following thru, and yeah a lot of newbs fall for this especially when it's a sexy half-naked sexy girl telling you this while you're thinking with your dick.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks Cashman, I have read some of your post on this site and they have been very informative. Are there any other sites that would be helpful? Never hurts for someone to do their research.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    The plan is always think with the big head 1st Papi, but best laid plans! Thanks
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Never pay in advance. That's the best advice I received on TUSCL. The Flint clubs should be reasonably priced. But you may find better quality dancers in the Detroit area. It shouldn't take you long to drive to Detroit or the suburbs like Inkster and Dearborn and Romulus.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "Are there any other sites that would be helpful?' Other sites? We take you into our confidences and this is how you repay us? Ingrate!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    But seriously, yes, there are other sites, but most of us have been banned from them, so we end up hanging out here.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    realDougster, Ingrate.... nicest thing someone said to me today.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Jackslash, Flint has some sweet looking dancers, also some not so sweet. I will take your advice and visit the Detroit area clubs. Thanks
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Nailer - you mentioned being a widower ( as am I). One word of caution - be sure you know the logistics if you do an OTC at home. My first time bringing a stripper home, she spent the night, slept till noon, showered, hinted at another hour in the sack with me, needed a ride 70 miles xaway and really screwed up my plans for the next day.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @Nailer - While you're doing your research, you might want to read thru some of @gawker's posts as a cautionary tale
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Or you could Keep It Simple Stupid and keep it in the club (only).
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Gawker, Sorry for your lost, not a fun group to be a member. Excellent point about OTC. I understand a lot of dancers travel a good distance so no one knows them. Was your experience worth the hassle and $?
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the tips realDougster and rockie
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    It sounds like you are off to a good start. I think the best reminder I hear on here is to remember that you are dealing with young ladies in their underwear. That’s not to disparage strippers trying to make a buck but a reminder to stay in control. Go for what you are buying, not necessarily what they are selling and don’t get talked into or pressured into anything. Then enjoy.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the advice Huntsman. Its like going to the grocery store hungry and buying everything that looks good. I have learned that the dancers want what's in your pants....the money in your wallet. They are independent business women so I totally understand.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @nailer1958 - I was noob recently and tried to soak up as much knowledge as I can. This article is the best for a new strip club regular in my opinion: [view link] Past that it is continually hard for me personally to remember that strip clubs (especially during the day) are a buyers market. There are way more dancers than spending customers. So it is super easy to become an incredibly valuable customer in the eyes of the dancers, in addition to spending a modest amount of money, just be respectful, don't smell bad, and don't intentionally push dancers physical boundaries.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nailer1958 - I’ve tried other sites - to find honest and useful customer insights - but this site remains the most helpful. PaulDrake includes a good article link in his post. The articles section has some very helpful posts.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Thanks PaulDrake for your info
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nailer... there is a lot of wisdom here and a few other sites. i blew thru all my savings learning the hard way. best advice i can give is avoid the expensive cities and girls... and paying up front. show her the money (if needed) because she may have been ripped off by a customer. vegas was the worse. bottom line... absolutely no more than $250 total for a half hour. where i club now i spend $100 tops.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    My return to the SC world started in similar fashion. I was overwhelmed with what had changed and I lost my bearings for awhile. Try not taking too much money for a few visits and work on your negotiating skills. It took me a few trips to really absorb how much had changed. i was still asking if i could touch.Imagine my surprise. It won't take long and the research is a blast. Have fun. If you need tips on Dearborn clubs PM me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion