tuscl

In the Worcester Massachusetts area

Rennrenn
Massachusetts
Who needs strippers for this weekend in the Worcester Massachusetts area? Message me...

8 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    I can personally vouch for Rennrenn -- hottest collection of tranny strippers I've ever run into. Full adam's apples and rough hands, just like tuscl likes 'em! Don't EVEN get me started about their packages!
  • Rennrenn
    7 years ago
    Never was a trannh get to off my shit dumb ass nigga. Fucking dick head!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Those are some seriously nuanced marketing skills you've got there, Rennrenn...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You're absolutely right, my apologies -- aside from your broad selection of tranny strippers, there's also a completely separate crackhead section! Love me a crackhead stripper, and Rennrenn has the BEST!!!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Well I certainly am interested now! Nothing more appealing than someone drumming up business by snapping at random people online that they don't know. Where do I sign up?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You guys are judge him too harshly, he sent me an eloquent and nuanced PM as well :) I myself love supporting spammers
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL ... I think pure spammers should always get a little flak, but I hadn't realized this was a single stripper versus an agency. I was only hazing her because the initial post sounded like an agency.

FYI, thanks to her response, my streak for being called the n-word now stands at 47 days straight. Beat that, crackers!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    The only spammers I support on here are the movers and packers in India.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion