Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where are the asian strippers or whores that look like this?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

CJ Miles

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Wow! That girl is beautiful and her body is incredible! Very sexy - great tits too.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Yes, please.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Bring her on! Beautiful

Profile picture for rcan1
rcan1
•

Thailand, Philippines. Worth the trip.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

God damn!!

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Wow! I was mesmerized by her awesome rack, and don't care that it's fake. Had that photo on my computer screen for a while and couldn't keep my eyes off it.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

All over Toronto.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I agree with Shai. Toronto. I have had some decent dances from Asian dancers at several strip clubs when I was in Toronto. There are also several Asian only agencies there. The names change, and there is a lot of bait and switch, but review sites should help.

Personally I go for the regular agencies, where there is less chance of bait and switch. I have used Cupids, Eye Candy, Toronto Girlfriends, Mirage and Roommates, and all had Asian escorts at one time or another.

Cupid's has several who look as good as the photo you posted, Tia especially.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

All over Vancouver Canada and Asia

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

We sometimes have Asian girls comparable to that in our local clubs. But we also have many comparables in the Viet Coffee shops.

There are some real lookers in AMPs, but you have to window shop.

SJG

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Her tits look cartoonish but she is beautiful.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Lopaw summed it up

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement