tuscl

If you love buying hot private videos from hot strippers then

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:05 PM
[view link] Then hit my girl up for some hot $30 video's Note...I'm not an affectionate or her pimp I'm just a fan of her work...I'm also one of her clients

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You pay her over pay pal or something similar then you get amazing videos in your email I do it all the time The only down side is it takes her some time but she always deliver the goods
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    She's not bad looking. She needs to show more skin
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is like “if I get crazyjoe, Jackslash and Shailynn to buy a video will you give me one for free?” Juice you crazy fucker!!!!!!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    that's funny.....
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I'd give her $30 for a BJ but there's no way I'd pay for a video!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That girl is hot as fuck! Sweet face and a great ass too. Insta limits what she can show - so hopefully her paid videos are much raunchier! Don’t get hungry Juice! I said raunchy - not ranch - so don’t start thinking about eating chicken fingers off of her thighs...
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    she's hot but she would have to be someone I can see in person if I were going to buy a video from her
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    She's not that great looking TUSCL has weird tastes calling her hot but LDK's posts ugly
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I can't unsee the one pic with a nose ring, so she'd probably be a no for me. Other than that, I certainly spend money on her in person, but no way I'd spend 1/5 of a Follies VIP on a video from her.
  • shawn1984
    6 years ago
    She can duck ny dick for 50 lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion