tuscl

Is banging a girl in her mid 20s more satisfying when you're older?

JordanBelfort
Wall Street
I'm in my mid 30s awaiting rlthe night of my life. Im having and all night molly session with my CF, tonight. When I was younger this didnt seem as great because I was the same age, but now just the idea that Im older and will have a pristine smokebomb riding me in about 2 hrs instead of a gross 30 yr old is driving me crazy. Fornthose dudes in their 40s and 50s, is it even more fun?

40 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I got a 21 year old on my OTC roster, and I’m 27. Yeah I think it’s more satisfying now than it would have been if I was 21 as well. Although the age difference between her and I isn’t that much.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Oh gosh yes. I"m in my 50's now. I have always loved banging girls in their 20's. The fact that I still can is quite satisfying.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'm about the same age as you. I do agree that banging girls in their 20's is more exciting than it was when I was in my 20's. However, I also still like to bang girls that are the same age as me, and I do see a lot of them at my local clubs that look every bit as good as the girls who are in their 20's.

My most memorable ITC experience was with a MILF. I'm not sure what her exact age was, but I would say she was either late 20's or early 30's. If you saw her, you would not know she had given birth twice. Her body was tight with no signs of baby damage. She was a bit expensive, but I did get my money's worth with her.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I was with a girl last night. After our session, she told me she was 33. It almost seemed like less of a conquest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'd think is more of a preference thing although PLs' preferences can change over time.

Ever since puberty I've been more attracted to women in their 30s and even early-40s (as long as they look good to me), than 20-somethings - my best/most-satisfying lays have been by women in their mid-30s
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Great sex is the important thing. If she’s 18 and fucks good, that’s great. If she’s 49 and fucks good, that’s fine too. The issue tends to be that the 18 year old is likely to *look* better than the 40 year old, which is important to shallow little old me, but that’s not universal. The MILF is pushing 40 (next year) and she is a better fuck than most women, regardless of age.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm in my late-40s so perhaps as I get older my preferences may change - and this is not to say that I don't find 20-somethings desirable/fuckable, just that I seem to gravitate towards the older dancers.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    23-26 is my personal sweet spot. Young enough to be hot and old enough to know what she's doing
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    And yes. Banging girls 15-20 yrs younger is fantastic
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think there is a difference between when you are their age, versus older. When you are the same age as the girl, she is judging you, to see if you meet the standards of trendyness and conformity. But when you are older, it is just different, as she will want to learn from you.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Shanny - I don't want to go to jail !
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Oh nevermind. I thought you said 15-20 years old. Sorry, my bad.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    My favorite quote from my former 27 y/o atf "I don't fuck anyone under 40 because they don't know what they're doing". The sex with her was mind-blowing for this nearly 50 year old
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Fuck yes, banging a girl in her mid-20s gets more satisfying as you get older. It's a gift man, and feeling and smelling the amazing skin and tone of a 20-somethings is wasted on 20-somethings :)
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Any dancer 19-35 is ok with me. Prefer spinner type though. That will make them 40 to 50 years younger than me and had 3 different dancers this month OTC.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    When you're paying her it can only be so satisfying.
    Now if she's giving it for free then that's a completely different story.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Umm...is this a serious question? Really? No it just sucks to bang an 18-21 year old when you are 50+. Next question...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The most satisfying thing about fucking a girl 50 years younger than me is that I'm still able to do it.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Banging any lady gets satisfying the older I get.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    For strip club purposes I prefer spinners between 18 - 26, but make exceptions. For sex my one rule is over 30 because I am 60.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yes.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago

I would rather be 25-yrs-old again -- but yes having a pretty college girl on the side is the ultimate luxury. I get a rush of endorphins after the sex, and the "afterglow" lasts for a day or two afterward. I'm more optimistic and more productive at work. We can thank crushing tuition costs and a change in attitudes about sex older guys.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Yes
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm once again in the minority here.

Late-20s. Yes.

Legal teens to mid-20s. Not in my opinion. Unless it's just the ego thing to say, "Look what I got." The thing is that I keep it to myself so I don't get the ego rush from what others think. Most girls this young are still pretty self centered and haven't yet learned how to really please their man.
  • JordanBelfort
    7 years ago
    And...san_jose_guy for the win:

"I think there is a difference between when you are their age, versus older. When you are the same age as the girl, she is judging you, to see if you meet the standards of trendyness and conformity. But when you are older, it is just different, as she will want to learn from you."

Best analysis, in my opinion. Thank you all!

And yes, last night was amazing plugged all 3 holes.

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "And...san_jose_guy for the win:"

LOL. Has that ever been written befoe?

It's not technically an oxymoron, but it is written about a moron.
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    The best OTC sex I have had was with a 20 year old 9 that took fantastic care of me with bbbjcimsw and cg for the 2nd time I came not to mention the 4 times she shuddered to climax. A gorgeous 20 year old clearly was by far better than any of the so called more experienced OTC's in my dealings with dancers. Wish she was still available. Spent many an afternoon delight with her. Did I mention that I miss having her OTC.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Many younger girls think just because they are young and attractive they MUST be good. That is not the case. Teenagers do not know how to fuck. A woman in her late twenties/thirties should know how but many never learn. MILFs are usually better. The adage a good one is great and a bad one ain't bad usually applies but there have been times when I thought to myself "that was just not worth the time and money for what I got" ! How many of you have felt the same.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    banging a mid twenties girl? much more appealing to me than one in my age range.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    When you are banging a hot 21 year old - and you are 21 - it’s fun - but you are just banging someone who is your age. I don’t think 21 year old dudes think about it at the time.

I’m 53 - and if I’m banging any girl from 21-35 - I’m going to be very excited.

Also, if you’ve not banged this 21 year old hottie before - there’s the excitement of experiencing her for the first time. The anticipation of getting new pussy never gets old (in my view). I’ve fucked some slobs - and yet I still get excited for the first time I’ll be inside of the girl.

So - in my view - pussy never gets old. It’s always exciting to get some!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m still trying to process reading the words “SJG for the win” - it hasn’t fully registered. It really makes no sense to me...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The guy who lives with his mom and rides a purple Huffy bike gives the best advice? Fuck me!!!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure it is any more or less satisfying as I get older........I do know it is more satisfying than NOT banging a girl in her 20's.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL quite pithy!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "The guy who lives with his mom and rides a purple Huffy bike gives the best advice? Fuck me!!!"

Even a broken clock is right twice in a day.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    .....and a thousand monkeys pounding random keys for a million years will eventually write War and Piece

......and it will be that long :-)
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Oh yes! I prefer 20-25 years younger.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Reminds me of a sick joke....

Best thing about fucking twenty seven year olds?

There are twenty of them
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ that is a sick joke, and we really shouldn't talk about such stuff if we respect this forum.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion