tuscl

What is the most number of clubs you've visited in one day?

Sort of a follow up to my last discussion about club hopping. The most i've ever been to was three in one day/night on multiple occasions. I've done just the two, numerous times. I guess i could have planned 4 or even 5 stops, but i only got into day shifts fairly recently. Before, i almost never went to a club in the early afternoon or earlier even (some of the local clubs open before noon or right around it). It was always late afternoon/evening/late evening/night/late night/early morning. Those were my time slots.

It was more a lack of time than lack of money (and to a degree a lack of quality clubs within a certain radius) which ended my hopping, although most, if not all, of these three stop adventures were quite expensive. I usually didn't have a whole lot of money leftover after all was said and done. But I guess i was fortunate (or unfortunate) enough not to have too much fun at all of those clubs. But i don't remember ever being bummed out that every club i stopped at that day sucked. Usually only one of the three was meh or worse and usually one was. And i would usually spend the bulk, or majority even, of my time and money at one of the clubs.

37 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    probably eight. easy to do in vegas.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    in Fort Myers, I was checking out 3-4 regularly per outing. I think my maximum was in Orlando, where I did all five or six.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    This is where the Block in Baltimore comes into play and history......and the answer is too many to count...simply a blur of scotch, folded one dollar bills, hours in an afternoon and evening and glistening bodies of sweat rubbing together.......alas the Block as it once was has ceased to exist.
  • JordanBelfort
    7 years ago
    3. The first and third ones where great but the second one was terrible. It wasnt a traditional strip club, it was essentially a bar with 3 stages haphazardly dropped in the most random places.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i went to 3 clubs in one day ONE time. but i don't like club hopping. my preference is to find a few hot dancers on a slow shift and just chill at that club for a few hours
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The most for me is 2. This was during the first month I was going to clubs. It was on a Friday night. The first club I went to was one I had never been to before. It was early in the evening and I was the only customer there. I saw 4 dancers. 2 of them were fat, 1 of them was old, and the other 1 was a cute little spinner. The hustle factor was very high and I got a bad vibe, so I left and went to another club I had visited a few weeks back. That is about the only time I recall visiting more than one club in an outing. Club hopping has never been my style.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I don't recall ever doing three. I've done two several times! Usually the second visit rectifies the boredom that pushed me to go to a fall back "save the day" second venue. In most cases, the second venue was within 3 miles, or on my return home.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    max 4. have doe 3 in a day several times.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    For me, it would be three in one day. But in Zona Norte in TJ, there are about 10 that are within walking distance of each other. During the day, there is either no or very little cover charge, so you could easily go into each one of them in one day.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ve probably done four or five. This happens when all the clubs are shitty. Generally if a club is good, I’ll just go to that club that day.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've done 4 in Atlanta but on trips to several Mexican cities I have done 8 or more because they were all within walking distance of each other.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    4 on a dayshift/nightshift combo - usually as a binge thing
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Two for me. Both good experiences.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Also went to all the clubs on the Block once in a single day and night. It had more clubs then.
  • Olemanhustle
    7 years ago
    6 in Atlanta but two were essentially walkouts as I was there five minutes or less. It went in order
    1) follies
    2) babes
    3) Fannie's - walk out
    4) wax - walk out
    5) office
    6) blaze

Planned on going to pin Ups but ran out of steam
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    3 often. I think the most was probably 5 or 6. I stopped in at 4 one day just last week.

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Too many to count. In many overseas areas there will be dozens clustered together. In most cases they are actually brothels, but many have dancers too, so they fit within this question.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    3. Intention was 4 but by 4 AM on that occasion I had run out of time
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Most of the good clubs are within a few miles of one another, so hitting all half dozen of them isn’t that hard. I get to three or four of them each time I go out.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    5, from 9pm to 2am!!!! I probably spent $140 alone on entrance fees and valet parking.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    The most I've been to in one day is three.

I don't prefer to hop from club to club. If there's something I like at the club I planned to go to, I stay/finish the night there. However, if nothing is catching my eye is when I move around hoping to find something nice.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    4. I did this one time. most of the other times it's been 2-3.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    3. I don't see much point in drive by clubbing as I've had too many instances where a club visit starts out slow and picks up after a while. Unless the initial experience is just awful, which will happen every so often, I will usually give it some time for things to develop. I'd hate to miss a good opportunity in the club just because I was too impatient to get the full lay of the land.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    4 in one night, if I did more it was too long ago to remember clearly. If you talk clubs in general instead of strip clubs, much higher thanks to one girl whom I can't remember hardly anything about except she had me drinking at every bar.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I tend to spend too much time at a club in hoping to find a girl worth spending money on than bolting early. Especially on night shifts where the girls just trickle in over the hours. Also i try to go to clubs that i know i'll have a decent time to begin with. If a club is pretty bad in terms of talent and value, it'll probably be the only club in the area as it won't likely survive if there is decent competition very close by unless it offers something "different". When i go to or try out such an isolated club, i almost always have a backup in mind already planned out (including the directions/route how to get there) regardless of how the visit goes. I hate wasted trips.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Four in one day. Almost did five but ran short on time and money.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I believe my record is 5, as I did all 5 in the Des Moines area one night, including the one in West Des Moines, which is far away from the others. I may have done 5 in one day on one of my old Kansas strip club road trips when I lived in Omaha.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    To echo Warrenboy, on The Block, maybe 8 or 9 but all but maybe two were a 5-10 minute visit. The clubs are tiny and you figure out real quick which are a waste of time at that moment on that day. Then you go out the door and over 30 feet to the next one.

Non block, maybe three. That would be striking out in the early afternoon and trying again that night.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The Block, especially back in it's heyday was a different animal. Part of a Friday afternoon mission with a bunch of guys was to hit as many of the clubs as you could.

If things were good it might be a 12 hour excursion and normally you could get back in a club you had left if you talked to the manager or security.

As I've mentioned however we are talking the previous century ( 1995-1998) or even before then.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I did 4 one night in Austin Tx. Started out at the Landing Strip - and ended the night at the Yellow Rose. Hit two clubs - that seemed too nice - in between. Probably should have stayed at the Landing Strip to negotiate otc at a hotel near the airport.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    9, but I started at 11 am. Most were just the go go bar variety and not full blown strip clubs.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    3. Used to be 3 on the same stretch of road, no cover. I used to take public transpo to one before I had my car and walk to the other 2 when I felt the urge. Back in the 90s when I'd say that was kinda dangerous. Wouldn't do it today either.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking 4 or 5. It was during one of my Atlanta trips. :)
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Regularly go to 4-5 on a trip to louisville since they are all close together and most have no cover charge. They can also all be hit or miss so it may take a few before finding just the right lady.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    4 in one day
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    4 across 2 states but only an hours distance away.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    2....and I consider it a failure when I have to visit a second club because it means the first club I went to wasn't happening for me that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion