tuscl

TO BUY A STRIPPER A DRINK OR NOT THAT IS THE QUESTION

laplap1974
Maryland
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 7:22 PM
Question, do you think its better to buy a stripper a drink or not. Obviously you have to be interested in her. I feel that it could be a waste to do so since it lessens the amount you can do lap dances/tip but the positive in buying her a drink is that you get her to sit with you a get a bit touchy feely with her and good convo if you not really feeling like messing with other strippers there. Thoughts?

30 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I buy dancers drinks all the time. I like partying with them.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Buying the stripper a drink is the 2nd best deal in the club (buying her food is the #1 best deal). That is, if you want to spend lots of time with her, on the cheap. At least in the clubs I go to, not buying the girls a drink is classic penny-wise pound-foolish Of course, from what I read here, there are lots of clubs with outrageously priced (like $25) "dancer drinks" that contain little to no alcohol... I'd likely not buy a stripper a drink in a club like that, *or* I'd just order shots at the bar, without telling the bartender that one is going to a stripper, if that's possible in these sorts of clubs. Luckily, I've never been in one
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If I'm stretched enough that this is a serious internal debate for me, then I just don't bother going out to the clubs.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    At some clubs, the dancers need to meet a quota of drinks purchased by custies or they are fined. It's an act of good faith and interest on our part to do so and I've had good return on investment more times than not.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    What subra said. I've had a dancers who were much more touchy feely after a couple drinks. If they are reasonably priced, include it in your budget because the mileage you get because of it is worth the cost.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Agree. Buying drinks is s cheap way to get to know them and see if there is any chemistry. If there is a good vibe I'll but another round and head to back room
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Obviously I have to like a dancer. I won't know that if a waitress immediately asks me to buy a drink after one second after a dancer asks to sit with me. In that situation, it feels like a rip off set up and I usually say not right now or no. I've had dancers come over and immediately ask for a drink and then walk off, come back for a few seconds after a waitress delivers it, almost never to be seen near me again. That's wrong. I try to avoid rip offs. If I get to sit and talk to a dancer for a few minutes, I can form an opinion if I want her to stay longer. Some clubs do rip off customers and some dancers are in on it. I call it a rip off if she doesn't sit with you for several minutes after buying her a drink. As such, I usually only buy drinks for dancers I already know and like. This kind of rip off is not unusual in some strip clubs. Some guys seem to think it's expected but it is only because they put up with it. I've had a few surprised looks when I said no. Rip off didn't work. They were surprised. A few times might just have been bad timing on the part of the waitress and dancer but I figure dancers will approach again if I'm a regular.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I never buy dancers drinks. But I am also not someone who wants to sit and talk with a dancer for an hour anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends on one's style of clubbing - I usually like variety and getting dances from multiple dancers, more than I like sitting around talking - so for me I don't get much value in my mind buying dancers drinks especially since I like to interact with multiple dancers and also not a big'drinker. But if one wants extended one-on-one "free time" then buying a dancer a drink is a worthy investment.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    If I’m in the mood for a drink, like early in my shift, it really improves my mood and I’m more appreciative than I would be of the money as a tip.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I probably have once or twice in the past, but I tend to not by a stripper that's new to me drinks. Especially if she's the one to bring up the subject. I will buy drinks for a dancer I'm familiar with, because at least then I have some idea of what to expect afterwards. This is wishful thinking and I haven't ran into one yet, but.....I do wish I could find the dancer that likes to drink beer. Would be slightly lighter on the pockets.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I have no problem with buying a dancer a drink after she sits down settles in with me. I've seen some dancers get a guy to buy them a drink and then they immediately leave to sit down with another guy.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @laplap - ask yourself "What would T-Pain do? [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Dancer drinks around here are the same price as customer drinks so I buy dancers drinks all the time. The contact at the bar is great.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't if they ask for one. But if I enjoy their company, I generally offer a drink after 5-10 minutes.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I sit at the bar and hopefully next to an empty chair. If I find a dancer I am attracted to I want t buy her a drink and have her sit and talk for a bit.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Buying dancers' drinks is a chump's game... front room makeout session is where it's at. :) Jokes aside(and mucho love to you SJG, no homo), I leave heavily no. I'm not much of a drinker (mostly water) and if I buy her a drink it's mostly after she's been talking with me for a bit, never lead off or right away. Never has it affected my night either way.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    *lean, not leave
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I usually offer a stripper weed first but if she doesn’t want that I often buy a drink. But usually I’m the one to make the offer. Dancers who ask for drinks are often just trying to meet their drink quota. I’ll never forget the first time I bought a stripper a drink. She asked and I said yes. It was an outrageous price. Then she takes two sips, leaves, and never comes back. I learned that lesson quickly.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    As many as they want.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    For me all depends on the club and the girls. There is a go go bar I frequent that drinks are cheap and girls are friendly, a $4 mixed drink and she is yours for at least a half hour. Been to others that $20 drink and have watched the girl maybe take one sip and if you don't take her immediately to the VIP up she goes with the drink and it's back to the bartender. Watched at that club 8 guys buy a girl the same drink (you know that the girls there get a cut of the drink price).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. I don’t buy strippers drinks. I know it’s a good deal financially to get some front room companionship, but I’m more interested in buying dances. I’ve found - and this is only based on my experience - that some dancers will ask “Want a dance?” - and when I politely decline - they may attempt to continue their hustle and ask “Would you buy me a drink?” - and I’ll politely decline that offer too. Since I’m polite - in my initial dance decline - they think that I’m less assertive and I will still buy them a drink - so all won’t be lost. I’d rather buy dances from extras dancers who don’t need to hydrate before they get dirty with me.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    A lot of this has to do with your approach. I sit at the bar and I make it a point to know the bartender. For me it is one of the keys to what I feel has been my success. If the bartender realizes you are a decent person he will introduce you to the dancers, to the managers, and almost all cases whoever is running the place the night /day you are there. I eat at the bar about 2/3's of the time as well and I yet to have a visit to any club regardless of where it is located not had it pay off. The girls will come to you. Sometimes I'll ask the bartender what the girl drinks and simply nod to him. Very rarely does the dancer not sit down.
  • elhuachinango
    6 years ago
    If she has a nice ass, I’ll work into our conversation the question of whether they’ve had enough to drink. When she says yes I tell her I’ll buy her a drink if she sits on my lap. Usually I’m on a stool, so she ends up right between my legs and good times are had.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Sometimes I'll ask the bartender what the girl drinks and simply nod to him. Very rarely does the dancer not sit down." Warren: Not an argument -- if this works for you, and gives you the experience you want, that's great, keep it up. But, if we're going to talk about the "how" of buying her a drink, not just "whether" we buy her a drink... my approach is always to keep complete control of the drink order. Keep in mind, if I buy a girl a drink, I'm probably going to buy her 4 or 5 more, so it's important for me to keep the cost under control... I always give the stripper very few choices ("let's do a shot! vodka or tequila?), then order for her, since I don't want her calling an audible to the waitress or bartender. I can't remember the last time a stripper I'm with has said a word to the bartender or stripper, other than to clarify whether she wants a back. Good liquor at the clubs I go to costs $15-$20 a shot, so I basically tell her "I have enough for drinks, plus two VIPs. I'm not going to the ATM to get more money. If you want to drink high end liquor, we'll just do one VIP instead. Or we can just do the house liquor and I'm down for two VIPs". Obviously, I don't phrase it so starkly, but that's the general message I send her. Shockingly, in 100% of cases, she picks drinking swill with me, and getting two VIPs. Anyway, just an alternative approach for those who are going to buy lots of drinks and need to keep costs under control -- take complete control of the drink order, discuss and come to an agreement on what she'll drink before you ever talk to the waitress or bartender.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    elhuachinango----a nice ass and legs are a prereq for me being interested at any level. Subraman--as a rule I go with a total amount to spend and I never have used the ATM. Part of the reason I try to establish a repore with the bartender is so that he is more of an ally than someone looking to run up the tab. I've yet to have any dancer at the bar try go for the top shelf on me. Maybe I've been lucky.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It makes sense to buy her a drink if you will be spending time w her and would like to drink together, if it’s instead of tipping (some guys who hang out at the bar never tip on stage, or buy dances, but will buy a couple of girls drinks during their stay), or if she truly wants one and you want to make her happy (you can always reduce her other tips, if you must). It does not make sense to get her a drink if the waitress is the one pushing it, or if the girl declines at first. Mistakes do happen. It’s possible that you buy her a drink and one of her appointments shows up early, or you turn out to not like her.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I prefer to get dances, but I’ll buy a girl a couple of drinks if they’re reasonably priced, and I’m enjoying her company.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I buy strippers drinks all the time, but not always. Like Papi said, it depends on your style. My style varies. On days when I make plans to see a particular stripper, we're gonna have a few rounds before we go a few rounds. I know she's going to order something reasonable, not $3 swill but not $30 top shelf either. I like to have a few drinks, so does she. I usually go at a slower time, so she appreciates the drinks and I appreciate the company. It works for both parties. On days where I'm there for variety, I'll often let a girl order a drink as a way to feel her out. What she orders, whether she checks with me first, how she drinks it, all tell me about her. I don't mind spending $20-30 on a drink to catch a ROB/GPS up front. I look at is as saving $50 on shitty dances. It also depends on the club. I'm not gonna bother buying drinks at some places. The black clubs with good $5 dances and shitty $5 drinks, might as well just buy a dance. Factories for dances & extras, no point there either. But in the middle of the road clubs where I'm hanging out and relaxing, I'm not gonna worry about the cost of a few drinks.
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    If the chemistry is good most definitely but usually I buy when I want to chill with her and treat her. Some days when I visit, I tell her that I am not getting a dance today but I will treat you with a drink or food. Only if we are super close though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion