tuscl

Ever Not Pay a Dancer

Ch3ll
Arizona
Saturday, March 10, 2018 2:37 AM
So tonight's SC adventure was a good one as I ran into my first long, lost fav. I regards to another post I made about OTC, I'll definitely be pursuing this one as I was just beginning SCing when. I met her. Anyway, we both semi remembered each other and chatted it up for a few as well as some dances, with breaks in between. As the club is nearing closing and playing the "fantasy" songs (longer songs, double the price) we do the last song. We exchange a few words as the song ends and we part ways. I get to my city and I'm in the drive thru about to pay and realize I have more $20 bills than I should. At that moment I realize I inadvertently didn't pay. Maybe I'll hear about it next time and/or surprise her that I'd still pay her after the fact.

30 comments

• PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    @Ch3ll - Haha, yes! My old (now closed) club had an odd set-up where the lap dance area was to the immediate left of the entrance. I was in the habit of getting a final lap dance "for the road" from my favorite there just before I left. Like you, when I checked my wallet the next day I realized I had forgotten to pay her. The next time I went to the club I did give the money. She was surprised, said she didn't remember me not paying, but that she would gladly take it! On another occasion at the same place, I forget to pay my bar tab, LOL. I was a regular and the waitress knew me well, so it was a true tab (no credit card imprint involved). Luckily I remembered about half way home, turned around, and went back and paid. Needless to say, the waitress was relieved to see me.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Im shocked she didnt realize it(or didnt say anything).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q How can I make a stripper scream and moan? A Don't pay her.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    The only time I never paid a ROB dancer was one who effectively doubled the # of dances to some extreme number....I'm well known for generous tipping and over paying...but this bitch was really pushing it...When it came time to pay after about 12 songs....(she says 30 or some ridiculous shit) I did straight walk out on her. I came back a week later, never saw the girl again at my home club...If I didn't pay someone now, they all know me and I'd probably get a text or message lol...But I wouldn't do that.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    When that happens it’s usually a result of having too much to drink, although I have never not paid a dancer, my friend did that one time accidentally a few weeks later she ran into me and told me about it. I promised her to tell my friend and I did. The next day after I told him he went to the club found the dancer and paid her. She subsequently told me about him coming in and apologizing then she proceeded to buy all of my drinks on that afternoon.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Several times I've been caught up in post dance conversation with regular dancers or we're hugging/cuddling and we both kinda forget the money part of things, but I've always caught myself before leaving the club. They're usually embarrassed but I figure it's worth the short-term awkwardness to keep things cool for the future.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I have forgotten a few times, always Mary Janes fault. Usually I remember eventually, and occasionally they remind me. I don’t think I’ve ever walked out without paying though.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s happened to me once that I know of. The guy was pretty drunk and I forgot until way later.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^Did you cut him later?
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Once with a favorite dancer, we had done a few lapdances and the next song was beginning. I told her I had spent my money and coudn't be able to pay for the next one. But she said "Don't worry, it's okay". That was the first and only time I got freebie lapdances at a club.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Almost. She was about to walk off as she was called to stage. WAs about to leave before having to chase her down.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game! On your lap, start feeding her money. Civilianize her and let her drop her psychological barriers with a front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. Select the girl you plan on waking up in the mornings with. Be prepared for that to ensue. Recent Threads With Front Room DFK Emphasis Main Floor [view link] LA vs COI [view link] Kissing [view link] Strip Club Categories [view link] Looking for LA area pro [view link] NYC Black Girls [view link] Louisville Kentucky [view link] Getting room for TJ HK bar [view link] Recent thread, starts of with Front Room Makeout Session, Scottsdale [view link] Kissing In The Front Room [view link] Front Room [view link] Front Room [view link] Front Room DFKing [view link] Shadowcat [view link] Kissing [view link] OP's other article [view link] This article [view link] SJG Layla Album [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    By accident, almost once. About a dozen years ago at the now closed Fantasy Ranch in Arlington, TX
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why did you not pay, and was there any negative fall out? And I also have to ask, did you select the girl you want to be waking up with in the mornings with and approach her yourself? And did you feed her money and let a front room makeout session ensue, before inviting her to the back room so that your own pants could come down? Do you agree that doing it this way would have averted any poor performance problems with the girl, as well as providing you with an excellent regular bed mate? SJG Is there anyone still not convinced about how important it is to keep beautiful women in high heels, and to keep them out of bras. Even though this does not show her tits, just the open back communicates that she is feel up ready. If not actually in a boob out fetish outfit, they should be kept in things which are open back. Sexiest Ladies of Jazz Vol. 2 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It was nearing closing time and I was thinking of calling it a night - saw a tanned thick blond with a black woman's body and decided to get 3 last LDs (I had $60 left) - she was attractive and had stripper-game - she was very confident and talked to you as if someone you were picking up at a bar that wanted to be picked- up - after the dances we talked for another 15 minutes outside the LD area - she then tells me "are you gonna tip me for my dances" - I said no that I was outta $$$ (thinking I had already given her my last $60 and she was asking for a tip on top) - she then says "so you're not gonna pay me for my dances?" - at this point I was confused and as I was gonna tell her "but I already paid you" I reached into my pocket to double-check I didn't have any $$$ left and sure-enough I still had the 3 $20s in my pocket - I was a bit embarrassed b/c I would never not pay someone their $$$, stripper or not - anyway since she had been treating/talking-to me like a regular guy instead of a PL I had forgotten she was a dancer I had to pay, kinda - my M.O. was to pay a dancer as soon as I was done with the dances, but we kept on talking as soon as we finished the dances and I was caught up in the convo and got trown off from my M.O. - anyway I apologized and told her I was used to paying as soon as my dances were done but had gotten distracted with the conversation and after 15 minutes of talking I had forgotten about not having payed her since I always paid as soon as the dances were over.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Happens occasionally. Mostly newbies. Once waitress and I both forgot to settle the tab. I feel really bad though. Try to make it up next visit if dancer still there. Only once I did not regret. At All Stars in San Antonio, getting lap dances - and in the middle of 5th or 6th dance - the dancer just bails on me as she saw a big customer walk in (she left saying I'll be back). But never came back even as I got dances from others.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    At one of the clubs I used to go to regularly, I stuck around til the end once. I got a dance from a new girl and when it ended, she just took off and went to the dressing room. I went to the rest room and when I was done, she was all dressed up and walking to her car. I never did see her again, at least there anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My first time at Diamond Dolls Pompano about 4 years ago. Was a busy weekend night - a light skinned ebony approached me and after some talking I agree to a dance - she was slender so not really my type but had a nice figure and the only ebony there. We go to the dance-booths and they're all full - we wait to the end of the song and a couple in one of the booths looks like they're done - the song ends and the dancer that just finished her dance pulls open the curtain and begins to get dressed while the PL that just got dances just sits there although we're waiting to use the booth - the dancer finally finishes putting on her elaborate outfit then tells the PL how much it is - the PL decides to then start looking for his $$$ and sorting it and finally pays her and then eventually tIey walk out the booth - by this time it feels like a 1/3+ of the new song has elapsed by the time I sit down, so I tell her I wanna wait for the next song (since songs here were usually only 3-minutes long at $25 a piece) - she kinda nods yes at me telling her to wait for the next song and she stands in front of me lazily swaying side to side fully clothed - with about 20-seconds left she starts to take her clothes off I assume getting ready for the new song that will start shortly. New song starts and I verify with her "this is the first song right?" - she replies "this is what we're gonna do ..." - I didn't let her finish her sentence and walked out of the booth not paying her anything (I wasn't interested in anything else than yeah this is our first song as I thought we had agreed to - nor was I interested in the "I'll give you part of the next song" shit - I leave the booth and go stand in the main-room - as I'm leaving the booth I hear her trying to get the bouncer's attention but for w/e reason he ignores her and he's kinda busy talking to some other dancers - as I stood in the main room I was expecting a bouncer or manager to come up to me with her complaint nut no one ever did.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    On several occasions I have gotten floor dances, started talking VIP, gone go VIP, paid for VIP, and the girls never mentioned paying for the floor dances. I don’t know if they did this intentionally and decided to comp me the floor dances since I got the VIP, or just forgot. I know I just forgot and didn’t realize it until later.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ realDougster, are all of your jokes old? You are not funny; you could at least come up w some new not funny.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I'll be paying her next visit for sure. I think she was more interested in changing and getting home or whatever it being 2 AM in the morning. I had a fav walk away once before me paying her so she could get on stage, but when she came back I paid her. I'm a little more cautious if it's with a dancer I'm not too familiar with.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I don't pay most dancers!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I once got out of paying $140 because I said something that disturbed the dancer so much she immediately left the lap dance area and went back to her dressing room. I went back to my seat and she came back 5 minutes later flanked by 2 of her friends and told me to leave. She had been crying I think but never asked me for payment. Now, understand that I was young and new to interacting with women and was still a virgin. Having a partially naked young girl in my lap rubbing her breasts on me kind of takes away a lot of inhibitions I might have towards saying awful things. At $20 a song (though it might have even been $10 per song), I was probably getting bored with touching just her breasts and probably started going south trying for some kitty play. This is sort of what I remember: "What if I don't want you to touch me there?" "But I want to give you an orgasm." "What if I don't want an orgasm?" "Even rape victims can have orgasms."
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    ^ Holy fuck man. I hope you've vastly improved your dirty talk skills sense then...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never not paid. Once - I had just finished fucking a dancer - I was still hard and she had just cleaned me up. I’m standing outside of the booth - and she tells me it’s $80 - a bargain for CFS. The bouncer is standing in front of me - and I reach into my pocket - no money! I’m a bit concerned - as I had money for dances. I do a quick pocket check - and find my money in another pocket.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Liwet, lol thats fucked up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @liwet that’s borderline menacing you’re lucky that you were asked to leave around here that would have resulted in an accidental run in with a door or worse.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I several times forgot to lay my ATF for the day’s fucking. I’d usually catch up with her at the club and give it to her. Once, she made it all the way home before either of us noticed. She got a bigger payout the next time.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    One time I owed a dancer 100 bucks, I accidentally shorted her and gave her 80 bucks. I realized this quickly, I then found her and gave her the remaining 20.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    gmd, "I several times forgot to lay my ATF for the day’s fucking." WTF???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion