tuscl

Your all time strip clubbing record

larryfisherman
California
Friday, March 9, 2018 8:40 AM
What’s the most consecutive days in a row that you’ve been to a strip club?

I think once I went to a strip club (it wasn’t the same one each day) five days in a row.

40 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I did 7 on a road trip once and 6 numerous times while on vacation in Acapulco, MX.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I don’t think mine is more than 3.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Shadowcat- when I did the five days in a row, I was actually aiming to go seven days in a row, but I was so burned out after the fifth day that I couldn’t do it.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    i did Thursday through Sunday bender. go in at noon leave around 5, come back at 9 till close. its only 4 days but times 2.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    4 a few times
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Two days in a row, and I've only done that a handful of times. Mind you, though, the strip club is normally a long-distance event for me, rather than a "stick my dick in a hole or two, then leave" thing... which means there's often drinking more than usual, which means it takes my body time to recover, plus I can't afford 5-7 hours for strip clubbing, too many days in a row.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    subraman, thats pretty good stamina for 2 days in a row. i thought you would need a break in between after you jizz in your pants.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Did 7 in a row a couple of times on FL vacations.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    If I search my memory I might have gotten dragged to a different club on a second day by a buddy who wanted to go. But that's about it.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    I am at 4, but trying to break that
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing 5, but I don't know exactly. I was on a two week business trip which turned out to be very easy without much work involved. Just meetings and being on standby. So i tried to have as much fun as possible in the evenings.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    3 in a row, each time getting home in the 4AM to 6 AM range - that was exhausting but shitloads of fun. And those 3 consecutive days were sandwiched at the end of 6 clubbing days in a 10 day stretch. The cat happened to be away at the time, so the mouse played.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    6 - flew out of DTW to MYR for four night golf trip. Stayed in the D the night before the flight and the night after the return. This was back when MB was a lot more fun. I needed to get back to work so I could rest up from my vacation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I normally don't like to club on back-to-back days - usually prefer for a 2, preferably 3, day break at least - the few-times I may club on back-to-back days would be if it was a poor visit and I didn't get my fill thus will hit a club the next day.

But I've taken a couple of SC trips to different cities and in some cases I've SCed 5 days in a row (Wed - Su) b/c I wanted to explore various clubs on different shits.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    4 days in a row is my record. Always Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Id like to try a slow day like Tuesday or Wednesday in the day time to see if the mileage really does increase. Never been to a club any day outside of the 4 mentioned above.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    twice
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    @Papi - Strange that you would plan your visits based on your bowel movements...... (your last line).... :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"subraman, thats pretty good stamina for 2 days in a row. i thought you would need a break in between after you jizz in your pants"

LOL I couldn't LDK even if I wanted to!
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Seven days in a row every time I visit Vegas, each day I visit at least two clubs.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I went 13 days consecutive a couple times didn't always buy a lot of dances. Was using it more like a bar for happy hour.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @GACA- lawd have mercy!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    For me, it is four. In Miami. I probably want to six different clubs on that trip.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    We drink in the Inner Room at least once a day on the golf trip. This year we're going for 7 days, so I assume 7 will replace 5. One 3 day golf trip we spent 23 hours at the IR over 3 days so I consider that my record. This was when lap dances were $6.00.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I did 5 days in a row at the same club. It was Thursday through Monday.

That club surprised me - as Sunday nights tended to be the wildest. Not sure if there’s any reason for that.

I drank way too much during that stretch! It was very stupid - and I don’t remember parts of those nights.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I think three.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @fishsticks... Ya I was in a pretty small boring town at the time. Couldn't imagine doing something like that now
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    7 would be mine, during a week in Key West. Between 3 clubs.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i do 60 hours in hong kong sometimes.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes... i sleep there on the premises.
  • stanlee
    7 years ago
    Probably 3 or 4 max
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Only 2 days in a row for me. But I have done 3 out of 4 days in a row twice and once did 4 out of 5 days in a row.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I've done four a few times, but I can't think of a longer streak.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Consecutive days? Naww that's no big deal. I think a better question is how many blow jobs you've received in one day from different women is a better question! My record is three, I've tied it a few times but never but that fourth one
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sal... that is a hard one to beat.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Two.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I think I did 5 days in a row a couple times. It was so long ago I can't remember for sure.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Just clubbed on Thursday, took Friday off, and then did two clubs on Saturday. Not really consecutive, but I think it fits the spirit of the question.. ;-)
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Maybe twice. I get burned out by stripclubs quickly so I will never likely get any kind of record. Maybe its because when I go I like at least 4 or 5 hours to chill and have fun. My daytime mental performance would really start to suffer more than that and I still work full time and when I travel I normally have an agenda.

Now the longest was like 9 or 10 hours. Im sure plenty here have crushed that number.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Good question. We get to see who the most dedicated are. Me, I'm a light weight, and the answer's one.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    12-13 days during an overseas vacation. I needed a vacation after that vacation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion