tuscl

Jaded, so jaded...but who's the one that jaded you?

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Saturday, March 3, 2018 7:06 AM
This is for all the jaded types. Who was the stripper that jaded you? A bad ROB experience? Or a dancer you fell hard for? Enquiring minds want to know.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I blame it on Jade ;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I had a favorite dancer called Jada. She called me ATM.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Alya: Once a fave! She defined for me the stripper shit I put up with and the stripper shit I cut a dancer loose for. She was fun most of the time, but no entertainer gets as much rope in the last 8 years. My custy/dancer relationships aren't real and I don't put up with any real relationship BS in a stripclub.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I blame it on Jade ;)-----this was going to be my line until I saw twentyfive used it. I certainly could --repeat could blame it on the bad experience I had in NYC with the troglodyte that wouldn't take no for an answer and eventually turned to my friend to guilt him into spending wads of cash on her but if anything would have jaded me it would be watching my ex turn into what she has become since she started stripping for a living.....and while suffice it to say I don't feel that I am jaded she has become what all of us advise keeping clear of both inside and outside the clubs.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the very first one that was sexy. i think that was the first one i saw.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    realIntoDougster was jaded by us. That's why he has to post as a not-funny parody acct.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    The first few times they instantly flipped from conversational to high pressure upselling during a dance.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    My ATF jaded me. She took me hook line and sinker when I first got back into the club scene as a noob, and before I found TUSCL to tell me what a PL I was...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No single dancer. I've earned my calluses over time and with the help of dozens of dancers.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    One dancer I fell hard for.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not jaded - I’m honest in my advice. Clubbing isn’t for the squishy. It’s very easy to get taken - even being aware.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    There was a dancer called Jade. However my memory of her has started to Fade. Did she make me jaded? No idea because my memory has faded.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    You're mistaking cynicism for being jaded. Cynicism is a good defense against getting fucked in the club (and I don't mean FS either.) Being jaded is when you stop going to the club, because you're no longer having fun.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification Noah.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So ends my career in poetry.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Stripperweb did it. I long knew strippers pretended to be attracted to me, however stripperweb taught me that stripper SOB stories are manipulation attempts. I got to see strippers online gloating about their hustles and bullshit stories they tell customers. Basically a bunch of con artists. They even unappologetically talk about exploiting customers, even those with intellectual disabilities. Their blaming the victim was something else. Hey, he went into the snakepit, he deserved it. They used exactly the same justifications that criminals use.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I remember a cordial chat with a dancer is knew from the pink site. I asked her point blank, “why play the head games at all?” To her credit she answered, “we play head games otherwise we wouldn’t make any money”. At least she’s upfront and owns it. Ive never had a problem or fallen into harm in the snake pit. I’ve been saying since the beginning, even though a dancer says she’s into you, there are subtle cues from her body language that betray what’s she saying. I think some inexperienced daters or clubbers might not see them but some PLs I think lie to themselves and want to believe the fantasy is true. Remember strippers are BIG BOYS’ TOYS.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it depends entirely where you are in terms of clubbing experience. The guys who were recently hit with the harsh reality of the hustle - will feel more of a sting - and may have stronger jaded feelings. The older ones know the drill - and their feelings are solid - and they won’t change. There are guys in the middle - and they might feel less of a sting - but they know there’s lots of SS in every club - and interaction.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Wait a minute, is this really Steviegirl posting as tealDougster? Eerily similar song quoting ability.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I am more jaded by retards pretending to leave her and coming back under some d-bag name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion