tuscl

Who sets the dance-price ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:53 PM
From a recent review of Expose Austin: "... My last week's visit at Expose was really fun, got several solid two way dances with a cuban girl for $10 dollars each. I decided to check it again this time. However, this time's visit is totally a miss. Only 3 dancers are there, 2 latinas and 1 aa. Only one latina is 6, the other two dancers are below 3. I stayed there for 1 hour and having 2 beer. It's happy hour so $3.25 for budlight. Bartender and waitress are very nice and beautiful, this is the only good part of the visit. Okay, back to bad part of this visit, the dancers, all of them seem very lazy, they check with new coming customers whether they want a dance and leave quick if the customers still want to sit for a while. Most of time, the dancers are just sitting on the booth in the corner to play their cell phone. Half of customers are chatting with bartender and waitress and only 1 or 2 got dancers very occasionally. I tipped the only average-looking cuban girl (her name is "Gallelia" and has her shoulder long hair dyes in blonde) on stage and asked her to come. She seemed like the most popular one at that time and got almost every customer's tip during her stage shift. She came to me and asked if I want a dance. I know it is only $10 per dance before 8PM at Expose, but I still want to double check to make sure not fooled by some bitch. YES, PLEASE double check the price before you get the dance, she asked for $20 per dance and insisted that is her own price. I don't want to be treated as a noob so I ask what's standard price manager sets and what other girls charge. I also asked "what can you provide for twice expensive dance"? She became very impatient and only said "20 or not?" I don't want to waste my time on her, just asked her to leave. I really don't want any dancer ruin my mood or got dances from a scammer. I already saw lots of previous review on Expose mentioning that this club's quality is declining drastically as scammers are here and dancers misquote dance price or miscount number of dances to cheat customer. When things like this happen frequently in a SC, loyal customers start to leave. So Expose managers, please do a better management for your dancers and try to get your loyal customers back. I will not visit Expose again in short future unless I hear management is improved ..." [view link]

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I "assume" that dancers as "independent contractors" can set their own dance-prices - but then this would probably cause a lot of confusion in clubs and it seems in most-instances dancers charge a specific house dance-price per se.. Can the club set the dance-price and expect/force dancers to not charge above that price (unless a higher-price is agreed to beforehand b/w dancer and custy)?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    The club where I go dances are $10 plus tip.....still for high mileage dances dancers will say those types of dances are $20....I don't really mind it at all...but a few customers have let them do like 4 or 5 and paid them $10 per dance anyway....lol....The dancers only let them get away with it when its really really dead...otherwise when its busy the best dancers can stick with the guys who pay them 20...
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I worked at a club where it seemed like it was the club’s price, but I don’t know if they were supposed to do that bc I later heard there was a lawsuit against them for some of their practices against dancers. At my club, girls set their own price. I don’t know any day girls who charge over the house rate, but I’ve heard night shift girls pull this stuff when they work days. I think they do more rob stuff since they don’t rely as much on regulars. The girl should tell the customer if she charges over the house rate before hand, but the chancres are she won’t.
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    lol, that is my review.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps. Front room makeout session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue seeing her regularly. And make sure you select the girl with all of this in mind, and that you approach her yourself. You won't need to be going to strip clubs very often, as seeing the girl(s) you select regularly should be more than enough to keep you busy. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    6 years ago
    I've has the same experience at Expose: I'm there on a Sunday afternoon (or whenever) when dances are supposed to cost $10 but some dancers with GPS want $20. It doesn't bother me in principle, since they're independent contractors and can set their own prices, but I make sure always to ask before I get dances. Truthfully, lap dance quality sometimes varies so wildly that the best dancers *should* be able to demand a higher price . . . or baby strippers should settle for a "training rate" while they're learning the ropes.
  • mikka22
    6 years ago
    Yea, it depends how they work it out at the club. Does the dancer pay the club for each dance or is there a flat fee for the night. Even if the dancers do get to make their own prices you would have to think that they wouldnt vary any more than $10 or so between dancers. If one girl charges $10 per dance and one charges $30, then no one is going to the $30 girl so she has to keep her price in range with the others. Capitalism.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    The girls are very transparent at my fav place, they'll always let you know ahead of time...because they don't want any issues...I'm probably one of the few patrons that never bothered to ask for the price...i know the house rule is $10 and I pay $20+ so I've never had a complaint. Shit I've probably paid $30 a few times...it depends on the quality....
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Some clubs , in particular platinum plus clubs allowed dancers to set their own prices. That was an advantage to having favorites. I got reduced rates routinely whenever and for as long as I wanted. Other dancers when they wanted to compete and dance for me would sometimes charge less than my favorites. Other clubs had strict prices and if a dancer charged extra, you could complain to the manager and he would take back the extra the dancer charged if you wanted him too but 99% of dancers never charged extra. I prefer to ask ahead of time to avoid disagreements and to keep a good count of number of dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've never been to a club where the dance price wasn't set and I had to deal with each dancer individually - on rare occasions I've had some dancers tell me upfront they charge more, or try to tell me after the fact/dances, 99% of the time I pass (and don't pay the higher price if they tell me after the fact)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The way I see it a dancer can charge whatever she wants. But if that number is different from the house rate it is her responsibility to mention that beforehand.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Technically, girls can ask whatever they want. And PLs can offer whatever they want. But IMO most clubs have a "house" price that well over 90% (or even 99+%) of girls honor and if management has to get involved in a dispute, that is the price that the PL is responsible for paying, not the "independent contractor" price the girl thinks he should pay. And the girl is only responsible for paying the $5-$10 or so that the house charges the girl each dance. Now disputes over how may dances is a different story...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There are often company signs either in the chump station or displays on the table that tell explicitly how much a dance costs. As well as the DJ barking it out often. Once in a while, you might get a girl/ROB that states a different price, but for the most part it is and should be clear how much a dance is.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Here is more on the subject : [view link]
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Expose was a great sports bar featuring topless women. Not anymore - even the managers are shaking their heads as loyal customers head out to other clubs. It still has potential for a comeback - central location, easy parking and sports bar feel. Chairsky's main issue (and so is mine) is with false advertising. Their website screams $10 dances before 8 PM. As recently as a year ago, dancers cheerfully offered stacks and stacks of tendola's. I also feel $20 is reasonable for a dance in Austin where 2-way contact is the norm, but the club should stop false advertising. It's ROB behavior. I liked the review as it confirmed my suspicion that Expose has gotten greedy. $20-$50 for open booths and what not. Will stay away until someone reports good experience. Dancers have told me they are treated as independent contractors across all of Austin. No license/permit/fees is required. Any dances $20 (and under) - dancer keeps all, but pays a flat fee per shift - the fee amount ranges from $0 to $50 per shift depending on day/time when dancers starts her shift. A few clubs have $25+ dances in VIP areas where club gets $5. While 2-way contact is norm - most customers are respectfully playful with the dancers. Easy on the dancers and good for customers.
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    Totally agree with rogertex, I have checked all strip clubs in South Austin, even considering 20 dollars is a fair dance price, the girls quality and dance feeling is far away from bucks cabaret in DFW. I m waiting for hyper loop constructed so i can check Dallas clubs more often.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I like Dallas clubs too - some of 'em are really big and wild !
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They can set their own prices. More power to them if pl's are willing to pay them more than the standard price. What i dont understand is why they would work those days/shifts unless they dont have much choice because of other obligations.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Let’s clarify - was this a standard dance for this club? If the customer wanted more - then the dancer has an option to charge additional. If you ask for a BBBJ - the standard dance price will no longer prevail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion