tuscl

Extras on I35

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:57 PM
I'm doing a cross country trip from Minneapolis to Austin and I'd like to get some extras along the way without having to go too far out of my way. Anybody have any recommendations?

17 comments

• Rfmaninblack
    6 years ago
    Or if not extras, a good club with nude dancers that are ok with roaming hands
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Ypu caN get extra coffee at the the Flying J
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    you should stop by clubs in dallas rather than austin
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Truck stop lot lizards.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Take a stripper with you so you can get extras on the road :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not well-traveled so IDK which states you're crossing - but if you're crossing Missouri and can afford a detour, you can head east to East St Louis area and hit the Washington Park clubs - o/w hit Baby Dolls in Dallas for non-extras good-mileage dances and/or Bucks in Ft Worth where extras may be available to some extent
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Fill a thermos with coffee and drive non stop to Dallas. Get a hotel and hit the AMPs. When you run out of money, continue to Austin.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Dfw
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Be sure to PM @vincemichaels for directions before you hit the road.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Cross country would be from NY to La. You are going north to south. I’d recommend stopping at the Flying J’s along the interstate - and pumping the lot lizards. It’s A LOT cheaper - and you might not catch too much if you double wrap your dick.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good plan! I should write the Lot lizzard system
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    MackTruck - you should let us know where the filthiest lot lizards are. They need a [view link] site. I’ve seen some at the Flying J on Rt 95 - near Port St Lucie Fl - and they looked very filthy!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. Ironically, the flying j in kansas city had some lot lizards a few years ago. No idea if they are still there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ lot lizards have a life span that rivals fruit flies. I’m sure there is a new batch of meth addicted lizards now.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What strip clubs have dancers which amount to Lot Lizards? To me it looks like that place in Moriarty NM, and the one in Kingman AZ. True? SJG
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think today is the day MackTruck starts his journey to fame. TULLL, lot lizard system, how to not get murdered by a meth addict...
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I don't love in the midwest anymore so my info is it of date, but... When I lived in Kansas City I heard many stoties about a place way out in Iowa called Shotgun Genies. You could get whatebrr youre looking for there. According to Google its closed now though, and was on 29 instead of 35 anyway. Temptations in downtown KC was always reliable for extras, but day shify only. You'll be passing Emporia and Wichita. In Emporia there's a place, Double Ds, that used to be called Club Orleans. Back in the day you could get some action from the right girl. No idea how it is now. In Wichita I heard Baby Dolls has a menu. Wichita also used to have a really strong AMP scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion