tuscl

when your favourite dancer is with other patron

chairsky
Austin, TX
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:43 PM
I think most of you have gotten into this situation: you are attracted by a dancer on the stage, you pay good tips to her on stage and ask her to come. When her stage shift is done, she goes straightforward to a patron she knows well. They sit there intimately and chat for a long time. They several table dance occasionally and maybe go to vip for fun. You just wait there more than half hour and don't have a chance of getting a dance from her. Then, what will you normally do? Assume you have no interests on other girls. I would just finish my beer and try my luck next time to find other beauties. This happens pretty often to me when I visit a new club and want to know some beautiful dancers, and they are often very popular.

32 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    I think you have it down. Wait a little while, then move on to another girl, or if there's no interesting girls, I either 1. Go to another club, 2. Find a girl who is fun to drink with, and buy her shots (if I don't have the time or energy to deal with traffic and parking to hit another club)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I send that other dude a stinky air biscut
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Definitely move on from the one you wanted dances from. There well could be another time with her. I would reconsider whether there is another stripper in the club who could be fun. But if you’re convinced that there isn’t, nothing wrong with finishing your beer and leaving. Not every trip to the club will turn out like we hope and there is no use in trying to change a situation into something it isn’t.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Moving on is the right move. It has been a while, but I have caught myself pouting. Not a good look.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    one time, i went to see my fav and she was tied up for over an hour before she was able to get to me. but she did come by and check on me a couple times while she was away. on that particular night, another dancer interested me, and i ended up spending my money on the other dancer. i like my fav, but if other dancers interest me, and my fav is tied up, i'll gladly try another dancer. the only thing that bothers me is when my fav is tied up with another PL and none of the other dancers interest me
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    If no else appeals to me, I’ll wait for her for up to a hour. During my time waiting I’ll get some drinks, talk to the other dancers. Otherwise I’ll save my money and go home or go to another club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the dancer doesn’t come over right after her set, I’ll just keep looking. There are lots of hot dancers in the club. I love variety! Strip clubs are like buffets of hot sexy women - and I’m happy to sample the next dancer.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    this is a problem if the PL is an actual part-owner of the club. my ex-fave was one of those rare 8's working there and the majority of the girls are mostly many 6's with a few 7's sprinkled into the mix. this fuckwad would hog her for 45 minutes to an hour before she would come along my way. he's motivating her to stay by giving her unlimited alcohol.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So I know the OP and most everyone here are seasoned vets but just in case some newb lurkers are reading here is a tip. When I was a newb I had pretty bad success with telling a dancer at the stage I wanted her to come and see me later. Changing the language to a more direct approach however has been way more successful. Instead of just saying "Hey come and see me when you get off stage" I now add "I would definitely love to buy a dance from you. Do you have anything lined up?". That tends to work almost every time, and when it doesn't she usually lets me know so there is no wondering.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go up to the guy and kick his ass
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I won't wait for a dancer I like to tear herself away from her whale. I'll find another dancer (or two) to occupy my time. if there is no one there that interests me then I'll leave and maybe head to a different club. Life's too short to wait around for dancers.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I find another dancer or club or go home. I don't do sloppy seconds.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty picky and patient. I don't mind waiting for a while, or coming back another day if no one else appeals.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Once I waited 3 hours . Before I grab her another regular got her. After waiting 3 hours I got her [view link] no more waiting.Whenever she is free she will let me know. She is 9.75 hottest in the club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I generally have pretty good luck, or whatever you call it, with hooking up (or in this case getting a dance or VIP) with very attractive (and often popular) dancers I'm interested in. Usually, i state my interest at the stage. The girl almost always says that she'll find me and often asks where i'm sitting, although at most medium or smaller clubs, it really isn't too hard to find someone and even at larger clubs i would expect most strippers to have vulture vision. If she seems to forget about me, i might wait to see her when she's on the floor and approach her and see if she's busy at that moment. Most girls in that situation will go back with you even if their regular(s) is at the club, thinking that you'll only do a quick dance or two. At that point, depending on if she delivers in her dances, i'll spend the lion's share of my visit's budget on her to leave a favorable impression on her and establish myself as a preferred regular of hers, often with schedule and contact info. If she doesn't deliver during her dances, then it's just the quick dance or two for her and back to the drawing board. Occasionally, i'll ask a floor host (so this would usually be at more higher end clubs) if a girl is available, and usually, they'll make some attempt of bringing the girl to you as long as she isn't actually doing a dance or VIP. If you see the host actually pull the girl from a customer, you can definitely be expected to tip the host. Usually, i ask when i don't see the girl on the floor and i don't think she is busy doing dances or VIPs, in which case, the host wouldn't bring her anyway. Once in a while, a girl may seem evasive or just not interested in providing a dance or whatever, regardless of any regular there or not. In that case, i just dismiss her as a future interest and just look for something else. I generally stay at a club for a few hours (and there are no clubs very close to me so it's a decent drive to get there and back in the first place), so i usually give myself a decent amount of time to get a dance with a girl. In the meantime, i'll look for a second, third or even fourth choice. If there's nothing good, i just chill and don't spend much at all and i might go to another club or try again some other day. If i go when my ATF is there, then i'm the other patron in the OP. I'm not sure what i would do against myself in that case...
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Move on
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I dont wait on any particular stripper anymore. Its been my experience that if shes on lockdown or has a regular or whale, they usually dont leave. If she is available she will find you when shes done on stage. If she has prioritized someone else she is not thinking about you. She wont miss you if you wait or leave. Why wait?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    And this is generally a symptom of a bigger problem. If there is only one dancer that is good enough she is almost always "taken". That alone is enough reason to leave. This is one reason i prefer high volume clubs/shifts and a greater number of dancers. Always another dancer you can have this way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Grab her by the pussy and kick his ass, be a caveman motherfucker. ;)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    It is difficult if you aren't known well..What @PaulDrake is true..The more explicit you are the better your results...No ambiguity...I wanna buy some dances!...If she isn't game then find another girl or two to occupy yourself or leave. In my home club I have a few numbers now and I'm well known so any girl would tell me exactly when she was going to be available and stick to it. I've told a few of the best if they're busy making money to go and get that money and call me when they're slow....I'll come and get a better deal...Kind if like the airlines...I'm there to fill in those empty slots for less money...but more quality lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Find another dancer... or Find another strip club... or Go home.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    In the case where you're not a regular of hers, PaulDrake's advice is solid regarding how to phrase it - his phrasing tip is more effective and less expensive than throwing exorbitant tip money at her on stage hoping she'll get your hint. And if she doesn't come over, move on to the next girl or to the next club if no other girl at that club appeals to you. I won't wait around for a girl I don't already know. If seeking time with an existing fave who's tied up at the moment, I'll do some drinking and chatting in the meantime but not more than 30 min, I ain't a dog waiting for my master to come home.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ishmael’s advice works perfectly. I don’t see why this is a question. It’s a sign of submission if a customer will sit and wait for a dancer. It’s like a dog waiting for it’s masters command. It doesn’t send a good message to the dancer (as she knows that she’s in control).
  • K
    6 years ago
    I am often the other customer. Sometimes it ruins the other guy's night. Last week a dancer sat with me between her stage sets and when she wasn't doing private dances. we take care of each other so she likes to keep me happy and I think she genuinely enjoys my company. Or so she says and we know that can't be SS. Another customer kept trying to get her attention and would go up to her when she was away from me. after her third or fourth visit to hang out with me he decided to come over and sit with us. Before I had a chance to say anything, she addressed him by name and told him he was not invited to join us. He started blubbering that he just wanted to sit and talk to her and had been looking forward to that all day. She took care of it but the guy left heart broken a few minutes later. For some guys, another women just isn't the answer.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A strip club is a share-a-woman program, you just have to accept that. But if she is your 'favorite', then you should ASAP shift to seeing her outside, like overnighters in your own bed. To keep seeing her ITC only makes you a RIL and a PL. SJG
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    While I certainly have dancers that are faves, my favorite is typically the one in front of me. If a fave is busy, I quickly identify someone else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I've been on both ends of this all too common predicament. If there is no backup stripper that I'm attracted to I will finish my drink and leave. When I'm the guy hogging her time I have seen the PLs waiting on her outright leave like I do or get dances with someone else. My problem with the latter is that I'm a nitpicky motherfucker about my strippers and often I'm going after the only 9+ hottie in the club, so I'm just not into anyone else. I'll wait up to an hour if she's new to me but if I'm her regular I will work it out with her to get back to me in half an hour or less *most* of the time.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "after her third or fourth visit to hang out with me he decided to come over and sit with us." ^ @K Wow this is really (really) poor form on his part. Never interfere with a stripper's business with another customer. Never ever!
  • K
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot She set him straight. I dont think he will ever do that again. He asked some questions and got a few answers he did not like.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I used to see someone being tied up as an opportunity to get dances from other dancers. Some dancers caught onto me and started trying to keep me within a circle of their dancer friends so I didn't experiment too much. If I liked the other dancers a dancer sent over, I was ok with that. I knew what they were doing. They didn't want me getting dances from someone they didnt care for.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    In the case above, I was really good with that if all of the hottest dancers in a club kept trying to dance for me on two for ones.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    This is why you go to a club multiple times. Regulars get priority over new comers, always.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion