tuscl

Fake body parts

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:04 PM
Most of us say we prefer natural, but at the end of the day do we really care if she has a fake ass or fake tits or fake lips etc? It used to bother me if she had some fake body parts, but now I don’t give a fuck as long as it looks and feels good. What about you?

30 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I am personally not interested at all if a girl has fake tits/lips/etc.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Some of the fakies feel alright, but rarely as good as natural. What's a turnoff is when girl's upside down on pole or writhing on back on floor and the surgery scar is visible and they don't lay naturally. Natural +1
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Larry +1
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I prefer natural. I’ve found exactly one set of fake boobs that I couldn’t tell were fake once I got my hands on them. Ultra huge lips, asses, and boobs mostly look like shit when she’s naked, and feel worse. And how she feels in my hands is at *least* as important as how she looks.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes, I really care. I don't care that much about fake boobs, because I don't care much about boobs, period. Fake ass, automatic veto. If she has lip injections but they look good, fine with me; if she looks like the cat lady, then veto.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    yes, I care. Yes, it matters. I don’t dance with girls with fake bodies A woman’s body is suppose to be S-O-F-T
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Fake lips when done to the extreme, like in a constant duck face, can turn me off, but if the girl is hot enough it can also turn me on. I have no problem with fake tits; I like them just as much as naturals. I'm not sure I have ever experiences or definitively spotted a fake ass.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    +1 to Subraman’s comment.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I would bet at least 80% of the most popular Instagram models are plasticed out. Hell all the Kardashians are fake, but yet they are all very popular. I think a lot say we care about it, but in reality we don’t. If it looks good, then we have no problem with it. When girls do the fat transfers as far as the fake asses go, it doesn’t look that bad. Much better than injections.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Most enhancement look good in the club lights, or at least better than in day, but fake lips looks so bad. Something ab how the light catches them just accentuates how unnatural they make the lines of her mouth.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    If I can identify it as fake, it's too fake for my tastes. I've seen (and felt) a couple of excellently-done boob jobs, but some of these girls look... almost too pretty (or "pretty," as the case may be)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Depends on what the enhancement is. I have seen a lot of messed up faces. And I do not like rock hard breasts. But to your point, I agree with you. If it looks good and feels good, I do not care. In a lot of cases, I prefer the enhancements.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I think larry has a fake brain
  • chairsky
    6 years ago
    i m an ass man, so i don't care about fake tits.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I read the title and thought he was referring to the roll of pennies I keep in my pocket.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It matters to me. I prefer petite girls to start with. So if they get "enhanced" they drop off my radar.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I prefer implants to natural because of the proportions that are possible. I love big natural too, but it's rare to find a natural DDD rack with a flat stomach. I've been with a few girls with ass implants. I like it, looks good usually. I've yet to see a girl with big pumped up lips at a club, but I kind if like that too. I'd have to try in person to know for sure.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “it’s rare to find a natural DDD rack with a flat stomach” Extremely rare
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I hate fake tits so much that they are a deal breaker for me, even when she otherwise looks great. I don't see fake asses much in the clubs that I frequent, but when I have clubbed in places like Queens NY I haven't much liked those either.
  • DR99
    6 years ago
    Fake boobs happen with this industry it just does. The fake asses and lips though never look natural at all, and in some cases end up looking comical. I used to thing I was a boob guy but I'm more into a nice booty to be honest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL crazyjoe - never heard that one before
  • ShortyStubbs
    6 years ago
    I think the girls would treat me a lot better if I had a fake dick.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fake tits-yes Fake ass- prefer the fat transfer over super hard implants Fake lips- i usually hate them
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t care. Unless a girl has those monster tits - like those crazy sizes FFF. Also, I’m not into giant lip injections - as they make a girls expression look bizarre. So, I’m fine unless it’s very unnatural.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Funny this post shows up this am. My SO came factory equipped with fake boobs and a tummy tuck. She had it done many years before I met her. They felt pretty natural and I had to really search to find them ;) She lost a lot of weight since we got together so they started to sag quite a bit. I get a call yesterday telling me one of her implants deflated. Sure enough it did. Now I swore I’d never buy another set of tits for a girl ever but now I’m stuck. I told her last night she’s getting it done in about two weeks after I called my plastic surgeon friend. She’s going to need the DDD ones to avoid the reduction scars. 5’6” and 120 lbs. Oh well... I guess they’ll be fun to play with for a while.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ that’s very sweet of you. I’m sure she was really scared ab what to do.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Digitech: "prefer implants to natural because of the proportions that are possible. I love big natural too, but it's rare to find a natural DDD rack with a flat stomach. " This is spot on.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Fake ass - never. Fake lips - never. Fake boobs - once in a very great while. It matters a lot to me. Not into large breasts and my wife is a natural d-cup so besides feeling more like bowling balls than boobs fake breasts are useless.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Lip implants...never seen a set I want to kiss. Butt implants...ruined my favorite part of a woman. Breast implants...I can deal with these as long as the rest of the package is fine. I've seen a lot of bad boob jobs in clubs, unfortunately.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Depends on the quality of the work and how often it has been redone. Some cosmetic surgery is fine and can actually make a dancer more appealing. But there comes a point where a dancer starts to look like she's smuggling bowling balls out of a wind tunnel. That's not remotely sexy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion