tuscl

Club t-shirts

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
If you ever get one, what do you do with it? Where can you wear it? In public?

Many years ago when I was still pretty much of a newbie,I was given a t shirt for the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta. I made the mistake of wearing it to a different strip club. The DJ called me "rude" for wearing it over the PA system. It wound up in the trash.

A couple of years ago Follies gave me a t shirt with their logo on it and a world cup logo. I took it to a shop near me and for $10 they added "Vagina Inspector" to it. I have worn it to Follies a couple of times.

A couple of years ago I hooked up with a Follies dancer for an afternoon delight Followed by dinner. I didn't notice until it was too late to do anything about it but she was wearing a Follies t-shirt. I was glad that it was rather dark inside the restaurant. Considering the HUGE difference in our ages, it was rather obvious what we were doing together.

I know that some clubs even try to sell them. I damn sure wouldn't buy one or ever wear one in public.

22 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Usually give them away to my favs with young daughters, why do you ask?
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I thought you were going to say “does anyone else wipe Ron Jeremy’s splooge up with their t-shirt?”
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I have a few that were freebies. Never worn them.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    I haven’t, but my gardener used to wear a hat from Adelitas Bar in Tijuana. It was cool when he showed up wearing it.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I thought the same thing Jim! Lmfao
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I know a guy who wears a famous club’s T-shirt to my club. It’s not a local competitor, so it doesn’t seem rude. He just seems like a fan. He’s a very fun easy going guy. He’s single and he tells us, “bring on the glitter and the perfume!” He’s a proud SC patron. :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    most of my daily wardrobe are strip club shirts... most from spearmint rhino when i was a newbie... i fell for their 4 song promo time and time again. i do wear them almost everywhere. and have worn some out. i’m getting my money’s worth.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I give them to the homeless.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ I can just see a guy in sc t-holding up a sign asking for cash lol. Might get more sympathizers that way.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Several years ago I happened to walk into a club that was having a promotion and giving out free T shirts to all that entered. I wear it on occasion during the summer but not to any clubs
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've never worn one. I might have gotten one once but I didn't keep it for very long.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I have been to places that have dance specials where the only thing special is they give you a T shirt with your dance.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ive never gotten one - and it’s probably good I haven’t. It’s almost impossible to find a proper place to wear a strip club tshirt.

Once I was in a club - and a guy was wearing an Astroglide T-shirt. I was surprised at how many dancers approached him.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ you just have to pull the sleeves off, and write “cashman” on it. Then you can wear it anywhere. ;)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Wisconsin, there was a club that would do a review at the top of the hour, followed by a dance special, and afterwards you would be given a hat or T-shirt. Two visits later, I had myself both a hat and a T-shirt. I never wore the hat. A couple times I wore the T-shirt if my plans for the day mostly involved sitting on the couch and watching TV. I never wore the T-shirt outside of the apartment because I did not want to be seen in public wearing a shirt that advertises a strip club. I got rid of both the hat and the T-shirt shortly before I packed everything up to move to Detroit.

On a related note, when I lived in Wisconsin, I once saw a man shopping at Walmart that was wearing a T-shirt with the name and logo of a different strip club that was close by.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I never take them when offered. The dancers never seem surprised by this.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 - if I do that - I’ll be mobbed by dancers! Lol!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Snooki smoosh smoosh!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lol! Gotta love those aggressive Jersey Shore strippers!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ve worn the club t-shirt to that club a couple times. Customers thought I was one of the bouncers or managers lol.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I have received 3 free t-shirts from strip clubs over the years and never wore any of them. One of them was for a club that eventually closed and I eventually tossed that one in the trash. I probably should toss the other two given they are a size too small but I may wear them if I return to them in the future. That would require planning a week in advance, though.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @fishsticks
    "I’ve worn the club t-shirt to that club a couple times. Customers thought I was one of the bouncers or managers lol."

You are a fucking loser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion